Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

xmovies8.ru/movie/the-red-pill-2016/watching.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tattoos are trashy
she doesn't need your permission

Hang yourself Tim

on her back shows front of tits...
Who gives a fuck its her body if u cant love her cause shes got tattoos on her body you need to organize your prioritise on love cause love isnt just the outside.

Also, if you are that sad and pathetic google pimpsandhost and look at google images

get a qt trap gf with unruined skin to make her jealous

Deal with it. Why the fuck would she need your permission?

>she doesn't need your permission

She does if she wants to remain my girlfriend.

>What do?
Umm... Fuck off? Its her back. Until she decides to tattoo your back without your permission, you're free to observe or leave. So, pick one of those.

She'll be better to be rid of you.

So, you would rather her pretend to be a person she isn't, rather than for her to be the person she really is?

Sounds like love to me.

nothing

>She does if she wants to remain my girlfriend.
Perhaps thats not one of her priorities.

dump her. tattoos are for degenerate whores.

>pic related. it's basically what every tattoo means.

all the more reason to dump her.

HAHAHA tha fuk? Tattoos are for giant posers and actual people who use it ceremoniously like native americans or whatever they're called now.

This bitch is clearly a giant poser.

Nice bait, faggot

ITT: femanons with tattoos

op stop being a faggot and post your girlfriend

She want's to buy a prius?

I heard she could kickflip

k

it isn't bait.

2 spooky 4 me

>tattoo's
anyone I see with a tattoo I automatically think of as some kind of attention whore

JUST LEAVE HER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU GUTLESS FAGGOT

ugh. might as well be a sack of rakes. she's hideous.

real grils don't look like that sperglord. the only sort of guy who would be attracted to that is a guy with a micropenis.

Sounds pretty fucking dope. Don't be a pussy OP, be supportive of your bitch.

without your permission lol. What a faggot.

The moment a girl gets a tattoo she instantly loses 2 points from the overall 10 point attractiveness scale.

>because in order for a girl to be a 9 or a 10, she must have good morals.

Lmfao you fucking bossy degenerate abusive fuck, she will be better off without your cuck face in her life.

well, you can accept it or fuck off, I guess

Holy hell

slap some sense in her

W-Who is this?

lol, this.

someone feed her a bowl of eggs.

the mods have been alerted of your presence, sith

xmovies8.ru/movie/the-red-pill-2016/watching.html

>Feminist makes documentary about the Men's Rights Movement
>Gets Red Pilled while making it
>Feminist try to censor her documentary globally
>She now no longer considers herself a feminist.

Yeah, sounds smart. Then you can spend the next three years crying while she gets yards of dick, specifically meaningless hookups from about half your pals. Even better, dump her BEFORE the ink, because chicks never float ideas to see a guys reaction, if he's a control freak who treats their woman like property. They love that.

And she'll never get another job again. Stupid traitor.

I have a 7 1/2 inch penis and I make 95k a year.

95k a year is lower middle class. You'll have enough money to take her to the movies maybe once a month after you pay a mortgage.

She DOES need his permission. What don't you faggots understand about a relationship being all about restrictions?? It's about making and/or keeping your partner happy. Unhappy partner = unhappy relationship. Which leads to end of relationship. You guys are sooo desperate to be in a long-term relationship. But all I hear is "please impose even MORE restrictions on me than society and laws already do."

I'm sure she'd have objections if he decided that he wanted to tattoo a pair of tits on his forehead or get gauged face cheeks. And all of her girlfriends would agree that he should heed her disapproval of such a modification no matter how much he really likes the idea of it. But since he's a guy in this case, you all call him an abusive prick.

A relationship is not about individuality. It's about being lucky enough to find someone who likes the same exact shit (fashion, tattoos, etc.) you do, and who wants to do the same exact things that you do. That or you have to be ok with changing your interests, ideas, and styles to suit the other person's. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for another failed relationship full of resentment.

Have you ever actually been in a relationship?

Cum on her back

They're girls and they have tattoos. Buttmad feminist degenerates breaking tumblr quarantine, nothing more.

8yr relationship veteran. Pretty much is this. That was in the past but Now im dating an 18 yr old at 25 and we're both happy.

This. Doing it without his permission is the equivalent of say "I don't give a fuck about what you think".

It's extremely disrespectful.

lol nice

so many pussies in this thread. OP is a real man

You were dating her when she was ten?

So what? If you're an asshole, all of that is meaningless. A dick she doesn't want and money you won't allow her to spend, sounds like a fucking nightmare to me. If you don't spend a penny in the next ten years, and somebody magically gives you two houses, you'll still be an asshole, and I'll still be on permanent vacation. Its all about having a good attitude and being trustworthy. You clearly don't have those qualities. Maybe she does. Be careful what you dismiss, you may regret never learning to compromise.

Just disappear. Stealth move out. Block her from social shit. and pretend she never existed user.
All these fucks who sit there and say her personal freedom is more important than your shared relationship are basically saying anything anyone wants to do to themselves is ok and they should be protected from any consequences. Which is categorically retarded, because the best protection from them would be prevention.

God, the fucking snowflake level on Sup Forums these days.

Bitch looks like this and you're trippin off tattoos? Nigga you gay af.

Get out quick because seeing's believing its the only way you'll ever know.

Unfortunately. Waste of 6yrs.

What if she comes home with a life sized tattoo of Matt Leblanc's face? Every time you fuck her doggy style you would have to stare at the ceiling to avoid looking into his eyes...

Dumbass femfag

>without my permission?
Jesus Christ what a fucking tool

You think she's hot? I think she's too skinny. I try to get her to gain weight, but she can literally eat 3 hamburgers every day and not gain a pound.

Depends on where you live you stupid nigger

Yeah, probably shouldn't be giving advice

>1 hamburger approx 600 cals
>3 hamburgers appprox 1800 cals
>to gain one pound of weight you need a surplus of 4000 calories

You can't live in a cheap area and make that kind of money. 95k a year is like New Jersey or San Fransisco. The cost of living would suck his wallet dry.

>She DOES need his permission. What don't you faggots understand about a relationship being all about restrictions??
Wat the fuck are you on? A relationship is a courtship. If they don't mesh, they disengage. She doesn't need his permission. She needs his acceptance. Theres a big difference. Just like he would need her acceptance if he did the face mods. The trouble with your scenario is, face mods are pretty fucking gross and you can't make them look normal with a basic shirt. Admittedly, I wouldn't give my acceptance to someone who did big face mods, but thats not "permission". Its just deciding if you want to adjust your life to someone who disfigures their face. Thats where I draw my line, not some fucking ink in a hidden place.

Are you implying staring into Matt LeBlanc's eyes while achieving orgasm isn't the dream?

>to gain one pound of weight you need a surplus of 4000 calories

If your a man. She weighs 87 lbs.

Oh... You, OP.... Who are you to decide for her, granting her "permission"? Nothing alpha in denying her a tattoo.. Just so you know...

Women these days. So fucking entitled and disrespectful.

permission? stop trying to act like an alpha male you beta cuck

she is gorgeous

if she needs 1000 calories to maintain her weight then she would have to eat 20 McDonald's hamburgers a day to gain 1 lbs of weight per day.

She shit on your face, now you cry but your balls out of your ass

only one soluttion. fuck her in the ass. brutally!! cause that's what tattoo on the back means. slut:D:D:D:D good luck bro

No she isn't you fucking virgin. She's way too skinny. She looks like a holocaust victim.

Protip: real girls don't look like that sweetie.

Fuck off you fat feminist slut.

not bait he says

Personally I can't achieve orgasm without my gaze fully locked on to his.

I think that user is just a queer faggot homosexual

>without my permission.
The 70s called, they want their attitude back.

Wrong, STEM, IT in southeast and Texas you fucking retard nigger.

>Just disappear. Stealth move out. Block her from social shit.
Boy, what a bold pussy you are. Assuming his tale of horseshit is true, he makes almost 100k a year, and has a massive penis. Naturally, the place they share is all in her name, and she looks barely drinking age. Sure.

Heres a grown up variation: Tell her to get the fuck out. But since everything he said is nonsense, and your experience is based on Dane Cook stand-up routines, I think we can dismiss everything here for summerfagging and the chick is probably getting a hummingbird on her shoulder.

>OP is a real man
>OP is so upset by the idea of a back tattoo that he took to the internet to get advice from anonymous losers and virgins

Yeah, he's a real stud cat.

Atleast he has a girlfriend you fucking betafaggots

>Snowflakes
>I don't want my feelings hurt so I will sneak out of a relationship and pretend it never happened

K.

She's slim, dummy. Slim girls usually grow into slim women. Get a girl who weighs a buck-forty, she'll look like a garden gnome by 35.

> Hur Dur you were in a relationship for 6 years
> Hur dur therefore you can't give relationship advice

Are you retarded?

This

Why are we talking about a fictional girl here?

>hur dur waste of six years
>hur dur got nothing out of the experience

Are you retarded?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Why go on Sup Forums at all otherwise?

> implying she needs your authorization lawl

>permission from a Sup Forumstard for anything

lawl'd

She does not need your permission ashole.. It is her body

Let her do what she wants

>If they don't mesh, they disengage
You must not know how humans work. For most of humanity it's always been a pretty face, a hot body, or financial security that keeps people together. That's why billions of miserable people in relationship.

>acceptance
is the politically correct way of saying permission.

>face mods are pretty fucking gross
so are massive tattoos for some people.

>thats not "permission".
it is if you tell her that it's a deal-breaker, as is your prerogative.

>ink in a hidden place.
it's not hidden if it's a massive tattoo like OP says.

She DOES need his permission. What don't you faggots understand about a relationship being all about restrictions?? It's about making and/or keeping your partner happy. Unhappy partner = unhappy relationship. Which leads to end of relationship. You guys are sooo desperate to be in a long-term relationship. But all I hear is "please impose even MORE restrictions on me than society and laws already do."

I'm sure she'd have objections if he decided that he wanted to tattoo a pair of tits on his forehead or get gauged face cheeks. And all of her girlfriends would agree that he should heed her disapproval of such a modification no matter how much he really likes the idea of it. But since he's a guy in this case, you all call him an abusive prick.

A relationship is not about individuality. It's about being lucky enough to find someone who likes the same exact shit (fashion, tattoos, etc.) you do, and who wants to do the same exact things that you do. That or you have to be ok with changing your interests, ideas, and styles to suit the other person's. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for another failed relationship full of resentment.

Pretty perfect.

Its her body. But would express that I don't care for them.

dunno wtf you're talking about bitches with tattoos are hot as fuck

>2016 + 1 in the year of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
>giving a shit about tattoos

They're so mainstream it's silly. Her body, let her do whatever so long as it's not a tramp stamp.