Close encounters of the Nigger kind

Close encounters of the Nigger kind
> Be me at around 5 am
> Be walking to McDonalds in my old neighborhood to get a beanie baby because I am manchild
> Spot random Nigger
> Keep playing Pokemon Go as there is nothing better to do
> Stop to catch shellder
> Nigger approaches and asks me if he can Axe me a question
> Tell him it depends but get cut off with the following
> " Why are you people following me?"
> Lolwut.jpeg
> Get accused of following him and of having "people" that keep messing with his "people"
> I have a knife in my pocket but I'm not about to go to jail over an autistic Nigger
> Get warned that me and my people will be hurt next time if I continue to follow him
> Takes my picture sheepishly
> Nigger tries to intimidate me by getting nearer and talking louder
>I'm a trained martial artist and I work labour. In short , I'm just a ball of muscle
> Tell him to fuck off but he won't listen
> Begin to get real upset and accidentally let off the loudest shrillest most autistic Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
> Nigger walks away
Don't do drugs kids

Sounds accurate faggot

better rage on an entire race then.

He said some other typical Nig Nog bullshit but I couldn't remember because I was too busy thinking of points to target on his body and of how I was going to post on Sup Forums afterwards

Just wait until you get confronted by some random shit skin over trivial shit you didn't do. Hopefully you'll know how to defend yourself

>Just wait until you get confronted by some random shit skin over trivial shit you didn't do. Hopefully you'll know how to defend yourself

i've been beat up by white people. by your way of thinking i should classify and denigrate white people

It depends on your race. And yes, you probably should. At the very least be cautious of the type of white people that beat you

Context of the situation? I've never heard of whites beating up anyone. They just fight , prove their point and let you go.

>It depends on your race. And yes, you probably should.

i should classify and denigrate all white people?

At the very least be cautious of the type of white people that beat you

i do. maybe that logic doesn't apply to you though?

>I've never heard of whites beating up anyone.

that's actually never happened. my bad.

This guy seemed like he was coming home from work. Like an actual job. I tend to not harass or misjudge working class Niggers but it seems as if I was wrong. I usually just avoid street niggers for obvious reasons but this the first time a Nigger with a job acted this apish. Mind you this was unprovoked too. I was just minding my own business playing Pokemon. Now this cocksucker has my picture

I figured, unless you got beaten by bikers. Whites always go 1v1

well, in that case, how about crying anonymously in an impotent revenge fantasy thread on 4 chan at 6:00 am?

>Whites always go 1v1

no idea what you're trying to say.

In fist fights you nigger loving faggot

If you're going to just hate on my comments at least make sense you faggot trash.

>If you're going to just hate on my comments at least make sense you faggot trash.

you hear me loud and clear. you're a frightened little dude with some ideas about black people that you can't tell anyone you know irl because you would be an instant pariah so you cry on 4 chan hoping for some echo chamber to back up your fucked up thinking.

And you're some faggot behind a computer attempting to make the world see you as this enlightened racist basher. Listen man, this used to be my home and everyone ,if not the majority of people, thought like this for many reasons. It is faggots like you that ruin both society and Sup Forums by continuing to needlessly defend the black race just to seem morally righteous. Have you lived among blacks? Are you black yourself? What's the deal? White people never mess with me. Neither do Asian or any other race for that matter. If this happened to you, I would hope you didn't come out of unscathed to teach you a fucking lessons about defending Niggers. Die in a fire you holier-than-thou motherfucking cuck.

>And you're some faggot behind a computer attempting to make the world see you as this enlightened racist basher. Listen man, this used to be my home and everyone ,if not the majority of people, thought like this for many reasons. It is faggots like you that ruin both society and Sup Forums by continuing to needlessly defend the black race just to seem morally righteous. Have you lived among blacks? Are you black yourself? What's the deal? White people never mess with me. Neither do Asian or any other race for that matter. If this happened to you, I would hope you didn't come out of unscathed to teach you a fucking lessons about defending Niggers. Die in a fire you holier-than-thou motherfucking cuck.

that's what i thought. keep crying #MAGA

Huh? Is this the same Sperg cuck or some other person?

niggers are niggers.

Sure theres good black people but theres also niggers.

Exactly how theres white trash redneck retarded white people.

I hate equally.

The lower tiers of white people have always been decent to me however. I could sit and eat dinner with them .Can't say that about niggers though