Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums.

The police is probably going to confiscate my cellphones in a couple of days. I've read that wiping it normally will still leave all the data on the phone, and that they can easily get it back.
How do I completely wipe them? Help a Sup Forumsro out, don't want jail.

That sounds like something a terrorist would say.

Nah, it's drug related.

Flash a stock image of the OS. What kind of phone is it and what's your mother's maiden name?

When you delete files or images they will remain on your phone till the deleted files are overwritten so spam your phone with files like music or movies anything to float your boat or simply encrypt your phone storage and password lock it then no evidence no case.

Destroying evidence or assisting in destroying evidence is obstruction of justice, and anyone who provides information assisting you will likely have their ip logged and be arrested accordingly.

The best thing to do now is lawyer up and pray OP.

Got an Iphone & Android
Alright I'll do that.

They already have evidence against me. Was in some peoples that already got busted their phone, just want to delete my messages so shit will spread even further & get way worse.

faggot

This, flash stock OS and then get CCleaner

Or just hide your phones at a friends house with simcards and batteries out of the phones

>destroy phone
>throw it into deep waters
>buy new one
>profit

10/10

New Sup Forums is full of a bunch of special little fags. Old Sup Forums would help the man

OP, I don't know how to help other than smash the phone and completely destroy it.

Depending on the iPhone generation police won't be able to get into it if gen 6+ and just plead guilty if goes to trial lesser sentence ect

This is the only solution.

Also op, you are screwed either way. If you send evidence that can convict you they will just subpoena your wireless carrier if your phone has no data.

>take out battery and sim
>throw it in water
>stop being a faggot and get a job to buy a new one

>google pimpsandhost
>click images
and that will show u how

destroy it and buy a new one to show it to them so they dont get suspicious

>implying cops can't get into iphones

and by job i mean one that wont get you arrested fag

fucking kek

They got in my friends iPhone already; They got everything, although I've read it too that they're encrypted.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The encryption level on iPhone at gen 6+ is too hard to cracking so all files appear in encrypted text Google it there's been multiple cases off police asking apple to unlock phones cause they can't do it

kek, some CP is the least of my problems now though

nothing came up

Delete systems32

have you already been arrested ?

Just destroy the fucking phone

Op don't use pattern or pin as pass code as limited amount of patterns and pin codes being 9999 for pin codes same as pattern so not that hard to brute force use password and make it a sentence your sorted then.

>password is protected by us constitution
>fingerprint is not

Not me. 4 of us are already arrested, in their interrogations they were constantly asking questions about me & my friend so I'm bracing for impact.

just trash ur phone man unless ur underage you can just buy a new one and show them it they will get suspicious but its better than getting caught faggot

Or if you mean if I've been arrested before, yes once. Was just a fine though

OP you're honestly a faggot if you're so worried about this, simply hide your phone if they ask where it is say you lost it... they can't proof you didn't. seriously break the law if you're going to be such a faggot about it

Just lose it. Leave it on a bus or go swimming with it accidentally and it falls out of your pocket. Or anything I dunno.

Either trash your phone encrypt it to your best of your ability and hope for the best or just give in.

op is fucked because they can read the txts by getting them directly from the carrier best bet is to just run while you have the chance

I guess this will teach you to be properly cautious in how you use your phone in the future.

if ur such a faggot about this just do what this guy said and run away you have a head start you cant run when ur in jail

Running away with a drug charge over your head is exceptionally stupid, especially if it is a first offense.
Any country without an extradition treaty is bound to have a hellish prison system, which would be shit to be stuck in if this gets into the jurisdiction of interpol.

everyone in this thread is a faggot I bet all of you shit yourself if you get stopped by a cop

Cops are easy, just engage them in pleasant conversation, act eager to help, but be sadly unable to help them as you don't know about the things they are asking you.