Anyone got any pro IRA memes to share?

anyone got any pro IRA memes to share?

my two cents
shits gonna kick off again anyway cause of the dumbass joining dup and i know what side I'm on

inb4 go back to ireland

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1915/aug/23.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened to you Sup Forums.
you used to be cool

>inb4 go back to ireland

Because you've never actually been there, you American pseudo-Paddy.

>muh heritage

Plz mr4chunners can u make me sum mememes

All power to the IRA!

Support from America

where were you when the brits murdered gadaffi?
you lost my last bit of respect, die in a fire

Up the Republic. Lots of powerful/ connected people in the Midwest USA still are true to the memory of Alan Ryan; the cause. Just go to an American Ireland Fund dinner (if you can get a ticket).

katfapatat

Tiocfaidh ár lá

I just love how salty britbongs get when they're reminded of just how hard they BTFO.

Remember Narrow Water!

Who still controls Northern Ireland again???

> mfw
Loved the idea of the IRA when I was young.
Find out in adulthood tgey are a bunch of communist, pro EU, pro immigration bunch of drug addled degenerates.
Dissapointed.

UP THE RA! FUCK THE BRITS

Pakis and chinks.

Underage

they hate immigrants and prevent anyone selling drugs in their area, only drugs they sell is steroids

>a thread of pro-IRA shit, none of which will be from actual Irish but from edgy Americans who are totally irish on their grandfather's cousin's best friend's pet dog's side

Color me totally surprised you guys

Do you mean provisional IRA memes or ira-supportive memes? Because i'm no communist.

Remember that time when the British Empire controlled all of Ireland and now they don't?

The rest of the occupying forces will leave the North of Ireland one day. One day soon too as the UK Government reneges on the Good Friday Agreement.

The Provo's haven't gone away, you know.

lol 911

This is what you're saying fucktards

Yeah I bet you and the rest of the colorado IRA think that huh.

Alcohol is a drug buddy. Notice you don't deny their communism?

i'm from dublin ye dope, i know the frazers in the RA

There isn't exactly a whole lot of RA activity in Dublin. The reals only really act up north and the provos are politicians in Gerry Adams closet.

It'll all go to shit when we take your potatoes away

try and I'll fucking stab yous

there's a good few of them in drimnagh and clondalkin and just the other day a member of the ra was caught with a load of explosives in his car in dublin

Real IRA? I suppose it would make sense for them to use Dublin as a dormitory on their way up north to work in the morning.

they used to be much closer to communism but they're not communists per se

as most communist movements they were also watered down through liberal infiltration, a Marxist-Leninist party cannot be pro EU, that's a 180 turn against what Lenin explicitly said on that matter:

"a United States of Europe, under capitalism, is either impossible or reactionary. "
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1915/aug/23.htm

the CPGB-ML was in favor of the Brexit, however it doesn't see a solution for the capitalism inherent ills but merely a small blow against imperialism

yeah

You support freedom fighters?

Fucking kek

americans done that to themselves