I need your help guys. One of my biceps is bigger then the other. For reasons I bet you can guess...

I need your help guys. One of my biceps is bigger then the other. For reasons I bet you can guess. Quickest way to even them out without having to go lefty.

then masturbate righty

Is there a quicker way, I don't think I can pump out that many loads

Masturbate with the other arm/work out until they even out.

yeah but any workouts in specific that would work out the same area. I guess I could like jack of the air, but like

Well, go to the fucking gym and train your biceps.

Alright last question, if I were to just go hard on both biceps do you think they'd eventually even out or would one always be bigger

Had this too, if you do 3 sets of an excercise for biceps do an extra set with your weaker bicep. Continue till results achieved

If you always use the same weight in both, they'll even out.

THANK YOU this is what I was hoping for.

/thread

I wouldn't do this. If you can still do an extra set with your WEAKER bicep, you weren't doing the first three right.

/fit/

you right, my bad. Just used to Sup Forums

Forgot to mention, on a lighter weight ofcourse..

Get a hyper fidget spinner.
>pic related

Never use lighter weights for fast results. Short sets with as much weight as you can lift.

This is to even out my biceps, not to gain overall gains.

Same thing. You want to gain fast on your weak biceps. Use short sets and a lot of weight, or it'll take much more time.

Should I do short sets of a lot of weight on both of the biceps like someone mentioned earlier, or favorite the weaker one. You seem like you have the answers

Short sets, lot of weight, both arms until they even out. Don't favour any of them.