Hey I'm wearing this thong today, I'm a man

Hey I'm wearing this thong today, I'm a man.
Do you want me to do something special with it?
Feel free to order me whatever you want me to do.
Your wishes are orders.
Please, humilliate me and torture me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYKZ_x595o0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hang yourself while wearing it.

Wash it ...

Shit yourself

what do u mean with hang?

this

how do i do that?

Throw them off a highway overpass. With you still inside.

>when poop
>pants off
>thong on
>standing up
>poop

oh come on

would somebody suggest me some music to feel either bad or like a slut or bitch PLEASE

okay, i'll do it exactly as you wrote it, just have to wait until i need to poop

Kill yourself

i can try, just tell me how?

Post ass pic

you want it wearing the thong?

I can give you some music that will make you feel like an unattractive guy noone wants to bat an eye at?

youtube.com/watch?v=mYKZ_x595o0

thank you, you can suggest me more music or humilliate and torture me, i'm at your feet.

please help me on how to die

ok you sissy bitch, you are going to wear it and pull the sides up over your hips, have it riding high, i want you to bend that ass with that thong exposed in front of all the real men at a super market, show off that ass, because you are not a man anymore, you are a sissy bitch

with wearing it high there is no problem.
But i guess i can get in jail for showing my ass in thong randomly in a super market hahah.

fuck up sissy, keep your pants low and your thong high like a plumbers crack, real men need to know you are a sissy, make them understand that they can claim your sissy hole anytime they want, show them you are a weak faggot who will suck their cock if they want

ok, i'll do that.
I'll wear the thong high and pants low, and I'll go to a mall that is nearby where I'll be showing my thong to men, I'll try to get a picture of me sucking somebody's cock. Is that ok for you? :)
I love being called sissy bitch haha

Of course

I'm excited to see this

rub icy hot on the inside

If he goes through with it then this will be my favorite thread

Your wishes are orders

Take it off, read the sticky on /fit/, turn your life around, never speak of this again.

what do u want to see?

where do u want me to rub that? Also where can i get it?

What is exactly the thing you want me to go through? haha

good, i wanna see that sissy ass of yours at work, i know you long to be filled with a thick dick from a real man, im going to impregnate you, you will fart out my cum for days you fucking little bitch, you will smile while you do it sissy

sounds delicious haha.
I'll post pictures later of my adventure at the mall with the thong.
IS there something else you want me to do?
I'm at your feet

I'm your master. Now do as I say and kys faggot

what is that? sorry

Weren't you wearing it 'class' yesterday? Since when is someone who goes to class a man? If you're putting it on again, I hope you washed it good. If not, your humiliation is to gag yourself with it.

This nigga straight 800 pounds in his mom's basement telling dudes he's gonna be their real man LMFAO. Micropenis faggot.

>Pic related

Yes I went to university yesterday with it.
I didn't whased it, actually it is kind of dirty haha.
So feel free to order me whatever you want, i'm at your feet desiring to be humilliated and tortured

Isn't wearing a dirty thong humiliation enough? I mean really???

I might be a sissy faggot like you, but at least I have hygiene. Put on new underwear every day please. That's my order to you. And I'm not making you do it because I'm cruel. I'm making you do it because it's the right thing to do.

This fucking thread AGAIN??
OP, just jump off a bridge.

Okay, i will but i only have one thong, so
do u want to order me something today that i will wearing this dirty thong.
Please make me suffer, i really want to get humilliated

So sorry, I just want to get humilliated.
THe bridge idea, sounds good, do u want to help me doing it? I mean giving me instructions and stuff like that.
Thank youuu

Jump from a bridge, while wearing only this.

You disgust me

>Go to the tallest bridge
>jump head on to the ground, or river under it
>film all this
>ask your friend to post it here

Can we do something that doesn't involves my dead, please haha
you can make me suffer or hurt me as much as you want

Have you posted dick pics here before? You should.

fuuuuuuuuuu fuck you user, fuck you

You really want to be humiliated. Walk around the block in your thong and nothing else. Don't approach anyone but don't run away if they see you. Just act like what you're doing is a normal thing. Then don't move away for 5 years.

Take the thong off, and wear normal underwear

Do u think it's a good idea to do this in my university? I can go there later and do it, also I will need to be a little drunk hhaha

Literally? Do u want me to fuck myself? Maybe with a dildo or something?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you wanted to be humiliated. OK. Nevermind. Just stay in your room in your disgusting thong, you fatty. And regret ever taking a chance in your life.

Yes, I want to be humilliated, that's why I'm proposing you to do it at my university

pleaseeeeeeeeee