So what will be packerfags excuse when he loses?

So what will be packerfags excuse when he loses?

Ask me next season in week 7

haha, its funny because he put his thumb in his mouth. thats hilarious haha like a homosexual LOL becaause that's the joke, is that aaron rodger is gay haha

RUNNING THE TABLE TIMELINE

>ha erin rod gers will never win six games in a row, they probably won't even beat based Wentz
>wow beating the worst team in the NFC East, big whoop, the Packer's can never take a defense like the Texans
>Texans are absolutely terrible, Pete Carroll is going to bootyblast the Packers now that they finally have to play a real team
>the Seahawks only lost because of six fluke interceptions, aaron rodgers can't win in the NFC north
>the bears are terrible, aaron will never beat Sam "the GOAT" Bradford
>vikings were killed by injuries, Aaron will never beat the true NFC Champions lead by the Greatest qb this division has ever seen: Matt Stafford
>wow winning six games against terrible opponents, i'm so proud of you faggots. the Packers will never beat based Eli and his autistic meme magic.
>Aaron will never beat the cowboys, they already bootyblasted him at lambeau, zeke won't even break a sweat There's no way the Packers win in a rematch at Seattle, this will be just like 2015
>Aaron Rodgers will not win MVP, literally every other candidate is more qualified
>Tom Brady is the GOAT, even with a sham MVP award Aaron Rodgers will never win another superb owl
>Aaron Rodgers will not win back-to-back MVP's and lonbardi trophies
>the Packers cannot win ten Super Bowls in a row
>the rest of the NFL will not fold because no team can reach the level the Packers will play on
>the Packers can't play as their own team in the World Cup
>there's no way Aaron Rodgers can match Germany
>Aaron Rodger will never be elected President of mankind
>The United States of Wisconsin will never crush the New England rebellion
>Emperor Rodgers will never colonize the rest of the solar system
>there's no way some homo like Rodgers ever reaches ascendecy
>there's no way Rodgers brokers a treaty with God allowing us to all live in Paradise forever
>there's no way the Packers beat the Heaven All-Stars

Legitimately kek'd. Good job. Also, nice dubs.

lol it's funny

This guy knows

Yes, the fact that Green Bay's QB sucks cock is amusing the rest of us. Deal with it.

Excellent OC user. Someone cap this sh*t, and also include me the cap, pls, thx.

>The other team was just better than we are, it's too bad we can't play every game at home.

Arbitrary stay alert.
The Packers are 5-18 on the road while playing a team above .500 since 2012.

jordy

fucking kek

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

well done lad

lol

good stuff

if he plays like shit, then him. if he plays like a fucking god and can't literally play defense/special teams/every other position on the entire fucking field, they'll likely blame whatever the actual problem that caused the team to lose and not the QB who is clearly not the problem and has been playing some of the best football of his career, you fucking dumbass.

true

Inter beating Barca on aggregate was truly something else. Players giving their all. Pure passion.

He won't ever coach a team like that again.

"wahhh the refs didn't help us as much as they usually do"

something like that

People will most likely blame Capers

Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

Someone is butthurt

I'm gonna steal this for other threads.

The Cowboys will not be given a single shred of credit. Everyone will say that the Cowboys got lucky (even if they force a bunch of turnovers on the Packers) or that the Packers were without Jordy Nelson despite all the shit talk that the Packers will beat Cowboys without him.

Giants fan here. Packers are for real.

Their offense is very good. They only had like 90 yards in near enough the whole quarter. But, they were patient and didn't get frustrated and whilst our offense isn't the best their defense did the business and they picked their moments and got through.

They'll blame McCarthy. It's always McCarthy's fault.

Lol

This is for you

I've seen men with more ass

being a lardass is not attractive, sorry to burst your bubble tub of fat

Ok buddy

>Packers are for real
We all know that. Too bad the Giants are garbage, could've used at least one good game last weekend

Everyone listen to this guy, he's watched one Packers game

still one more than you have

No, i live in Wisconsin and watch all of their games.

Face it bitches, the only reason you hate us packer fans is cuz you ain't us. Jealousy is a bitch.

The fact that you actually think the Seahawks stand a chance this weekend is what's hilarious.

Screen cap it. Go ahead. You won't be able to use his post after Saturday when the Xecucks get rammed.

>Packers are 6-1 in their last seven games on the road as playoff underdogs

nice

The defense

>implying Michigan, Illinois and Minnesota wouldn't hold a Red Wedding to remove the King in the North

I got you bro

Thanks user. Made my month.

The real question is what's going to be the Cowboy's excuse when they lose?

if the Packers do lose it's on the defense, Packers offense is leaps and bounds above the Cowboys

>red Ireland

kek

hue

They don't have to make excuses

They have an owl and they are respectable every year

Injuries. No CBs, no rbs, Nelson hurt right before the game

Nelson isn't playing, i thought he had a bulletproof vest like a g

"we're still proud of them"

Not enough ladyboys

Don't worry Costa Rican user. I know this was you.

I think you missed the point...

Rookies + Jerry

zozzle

I really, really like this woman

Bump so that more people have a chance to find this pasta

That they didn't have Jordy

Made me kek
t. packer hater

top kek

Hmmmmmm

Why is the United States of Wisconsin crushing the New England Rebellion After being president of the world?

>best pals with Brady and Belichik
>pretend to be Packers fans because Wiscosin is a swing state
he's so genuine and real and not fake at all