Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4Pu0rtB8_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All day

Why should you be guilty? It's a great album

Just about anything "Funk".

20/20 is a great album.

Why would it be a guilty pleasure?

Literally no reason to feel guilt about this.

Pusher Love Girl is a great song, but i'd never play it around anyone I'd want respect from.

every time 20/20 gets brought up, there's always someone who's guilty about liking it. Which I don't understand. It's an amazing record

I know I'm not the only one.

Making Top 40 pop albums with long songs is something that should happen more

New Jack swing is a pretty embarrassing genre I guess, but I have a giant playlist of it

>started out as that weird kid that listened to old bands
>got into prog rock and later math rock
>looped back to post-hardcore
>now starting to get into IDM and jazz and some post-punk (mostly The Smiths and some The Cure)
>weakness is still japanese pop rock sung by a qt singer with a good voice
>the following song has helped me calm down drastically in situations where I'd break down for some reason
>youtube.com/watch?v=K4Pu0rtB8_k

God fucking damnit just end my fucking life already. It's not bad, just... it's not something I'd tell people about. But this is Sup Forums and we're all essentially naked and throwing our shit into one another, so...

Saw Garth Brooks live in Central Park once
>drunk af
>sang along to every song
zero regrets

....the thunder rolls my friend

The only thing bad about this album is the unreasonable expectations it set for The 20/20 Experience Pt. 2. Part 2 sucked. Part 1 was excellent pop with surprisingly progressive influences. I wish we had more albums like it.
Check out Polkadot Stingray dude. They're great and are probably totally in your lane.
You could do worse in country pop.
This is unironically a great album.

Pt 2 > Pt 1

because future sex/love sounds is superior in every way

Now THIS should be a guilty fucking opinion.

Jam Project

why is this a guilty pleasure?

i dont know how mu feels about Robin Thicke, but i guess i would say he's a guilty pleasure. guy just has a nice voice

Britney Spears' Toxic is the best pop song of the twenty first century, probably followed by one of the Pure Heroine singles

>Polkadot Stingray

Holy fuck, this shit is actually great and it's like literally everything I like just straight up melded into one. Jesus, I'm getting shivers just from the sound.

Yeah, I fucking love them. They only have like... 2 EPs right now, but I'm excited to see where they go.

I'm on board of this hype train, then. Honestly there's all the stuff that I love in it, the relatively clean guitars, the technical skill, the voice as an instrument, the whole thing being capable of sounding energetic yet mellow, the mild instrumental wankery, the way it can still sound kinda poppy even with all those things that kinda go against it, even the bassist doing cool shit while still heavily serving the music, it's all there. This stuff is great.

nothing wrong with funk

Was this that good? Maybe I should go back to it.

I don't feel guilty about anything I listen to.

>Britney Spears' Toxic is the best pop song of the twenty first century
How's that exactly a guilty pleasure or even an unpopular opinion? This is a thought harboured by most folks

>the Beatles are best band ever

I unironically listen to Big Sean.

Cave In, Saltwater Room, Vanilla Twilight, and If My Heart Was A House are god tier