/dixie/

Let's try to make it to the bump limit on this one again, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bring_the_Jubilee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you take requests?

That one was a request, for bump/OP material.

Requesting "fucking jigaboos'

I'm gonna head out for a bit in a few minutes but I'll check this when I get back and see what requests y'all have posted, haha.

Can't wait to vote for Keith Ellison.

evening bud

Do "Fuck Off Yank" followed by an ornate FOY, if you'd be so kind sir

>this thread will thrive on OC and southern pride

we have a superhero now

Fucking based. The names don't even echo.

i need to find this shit to read lol

>dat whip

>The first Captain Confederacy, featured in the first series, is an out-of-work actor who agrees to undergo a biological experiment that grants him super strength, enhanced agility and healing abilities as well as limited psychic abilities. In the second series, the new Captain Confederacy is a black woman, pregnant with the previous Captain’s baby. She has similar superpowers garnered from the same sources.

>the second captain confederacy is a black woman pregnant with the mulatto bastard of the first captain confederacy

can't make this shit up

>In the alternative history, the Confederacy won the Civil War, which resulted in a fracturing of what was the United States of America into eight nations. These nations are the Confederate States of America (also containing several Caribbean possessions), the Free State of Louisiana (smaller than the real state of Louisiana, but containing the city of New Orleans), the United States of America, the Republic of Texas (also includes portions of what was Mexico), the Great Spirit Alliance (called "Tecumseh" in the original series's map — also includes portions of Canada), the Mormon nation of Deseret, The People's Republic of California (including Baja California) and Pacifica (called "Sequoyah" in the original series's map — also includes portions of Canada)

>Commercially, McDonald's is known for its fast food burritos — although it has plans to introduce a new ground beef sandwich with cheese, while KFC sells catfish not chicken. Both chains seem ubiquitous within the Confederacy.

GOTT SEGNE DIE SÜDSTAATEN

UND VERFLUCHE DIE YANKS

BEHOLD

two confederate soldiers

tiny gun
BIG KNIFE

>qts of the fallen south

Where do I find out how magicians do their tricks? There must be some place on the internet god dammit.

youtube it faggot

It's a secret

reminder, kanye west is sympathetic to the secessionist cause

Which trick are you looking for? Maybe I can help you google it.

He's also a drug addled (or needs to be) manic.

Well, one time when I was like six I saw a magician at some event for kids this guy put a dove in a tin can with holes in it and then put big accupuncture style needles through those holes. He then took them out and let the dove out and it was fine. I don't remember anything else from that performance but for some reason that trick has pissed me off for almost my entire life. He must have put the bird up his sleeve or something somehow, but how do you do that with a pigeon-sized bird?

>just got home from vacation in North Carolina
>it's fucking freezing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR OCEAN IN APRIL IS WARMER THAN NEW JERSEY IS IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER

the needles are flexible, they bend into slots in the can to prevent the bird being killed

NC is really nice

which parts you visit?

Gonna make the trip back to clean up family gravesites this year.

I haven't done it since 2014, gonna try to do it every spring from now on with the rest of the cousins.

Welp. There you go stranger.

Calabash, way down at the very southern tip. Very /comfy/

My family has a bunch of graves in a tiny as fuck country graveyard in eastern Tennessee that we all drive for hours to check up on sometimes, iktf

nice place

a black family from there opened up a "calabashi" seafood joint in wake forest when i lived in NC, it was good but greasy

the magician demonstrated beforehand that several of the needles were actually real, but I guess those were what he put up his sleeve. I hate how obvious it seems now, thank you user.

Beginning to think this may be /arkansas/ now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bring_the_Jubilee

nice to see you finally caught on conwaybro

we /riseagain/ when?

I haven't been able to post for the past week or so and I don't want to deal with the commie mulatto rn

ITT: every single poster is from Conway, Arkansas

soon

Reminder that Spaniards are white

there actually was a third guy from conway

but he bailed when i said he prolly went to college at UCA

which isn't much of a stretch

conway is the birthplace of 2chan, gookmoot went to college at UCA

wtf I love Conway now

Conway is the most powerful city in the WORLD

Everything south of the Dixieline should be purged desu

its a really nice town

can't buy alcohol here, but that keeps out most degenerates

our sheriff caught the infamous robin hood

We /nottingham 2.0/ now?

Why are there so many NFL players from here

Why do you do this, Arkansas?

baptists

the devils nectar isnt sold in stores on sundays except in a few counties

>no data

Never mind that, what is happening in Georgia?

What's up with Georgia?

what an awful general

*ass clacking intensifies*

kek

heres mine

>see them there?
>thems yankees
>yankees're faggots

I love my home state, but fuck Arkansas I'm moving to Georgia

Hey one and all! I'm a mother of 3 and me and the hubby are looking for a place to move in the south! it's so cheap compared to these crowded NY suburbs! anyways, me and hubby came a cross an article talking about all the northerners moving south, so we figrured we might join in since it's SOOO cheap! :)
we have good northeast jobs so we'll probably be able to afford any house you have down there. we are looking to move to a transitioning republican-to-democrat area because hubby and I are very strong, outspoken liberals!
also, do you guys have any salad restauraunts down there? southern food will make me look a bit too big around the belly so we're going to support some greener options :)
anyways, thanks for reading all of this! hubby and I are very exicted to move to the osuth and see all that you have to offer!
-sherry, 33, NY

>cucks county

Virginia tbqh

Good to see that you've been working on this.

die

what will it take for you all to come back
what are your demands
we need southerners, regardless of what some west coasters say

kinky

>what will it take
For the commie mulatto to leave

It's not like the state could be any more blue

but I didn't ever post in /cum/ in the first place

we are but simple folk in a slow insignificant general

/cum/ has gotten too shitposty, i lurk but jesus its rough nowadays

you and quebec poster are more alike than you can ever imagine
let's list some of the similarities:
you are sort of both brown
you both live in north america
you are both flag posters
you both have strong beliefs

you are practically brothers

*brings up the Clintons*

"Purple" Master Race

s-stop ;_;

hahahaha okay y'all let's keep the regional flag fights and Facebook filenames in that other general okay

I get irrationally angry when I talk to him

Bill is a fine black gentleman

His wife is from the north tho, they can keep her

you are at least actually purple, this is basically a blue state now desu, it's been three straight Presidential elections we've voted such.

It's a shame, once the pride of Southern culture and now a designated transplant zone, stop it while you can, my Carolinian friend.

how can you POSSIBLY show your dixie pride when you don't even wave your state flag

i've gotten into squabbles with him too (once)
just be supremely ironic and he won't know what is what

I'm back.

The table where I usually lay out my stuff to do these has food and shit on it right now, but I'll get back to ya in a bit.

That's been the trend so far, yup.

Some edits could be made.

The solution is to nuke the cities. We'll make America great again

Your state is full of Yankees.

We will eventually hit that sweet spot and become a truly blue state one day. But for now, we have national assembly members from isolated bumfuck nowhere districts trying to embarrass the state by pushing a bill to ban gay marriage and claim Lincoln was literally Hitler.

>embarrass the state by pushing a bill to ban gay marriage
Why is that embarrassing

awful post, get out

shut up Dooley

great post

they're trying to scare yankees

hurtin your own more like it

expertly deployed bait

All me