Why have you not converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

Why have you not converted to Islam yet, Sup Forums?

The Islamic Caliphates of Europe and America are just a few years away from being established.

Do you not fear for your life? Indeed, we will butcher those who do not come to Islam. Islam is the religion of peace. If you do not want to become Muslim and worship Allah, follow Muhammad and leave your sinful ways behind, then you are most certainly against peace.

We only want to make the world a better place. So far, wherever there are Muslims, we have created a society so good that America and Europe will come to destroy it. They are jealous of our faith and continue to launch attacks against us, but Allah knows better.

Our Jihad will be successful and we will victorious in the end. Islam is merciful. We invite you to accept the true path before we retaliate. How can you hate such a beautiful religion of mercy and morals?

You people will always make excuses for what you know in your heart to be true - Islam is superior. When will you let go of your hateful emotions and accept logic? You need to accept Islam before it is too late.

>Allah is the greatest
>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.
>Islam WILL dominate

Us Christians will just Crusade your asses back to the Stone Age, which for your filthy religion, isn't really too far of a trip.

If I was going to adopt any religion, Judaism and Islam are the rock bottom of that list.

This is why. They are all butt fucking faggots

Islam smells bad, why do you all smell so bad? Is allah against showers? Also isn't kid fucking legal in Islam? Yeah I actually heard there was a guild book on that.

Currently Islam is fueled by the power of oil money and is pretty shit, no thanks.

That is a parody and he is not really Muslim.

I just love it when these treads start just because of how delusional all muslims are. How is it peaceful when you say you will kill them if they do not convert? That is the complete opposite of peaceful more like fear mongering and hellish.

Majority of muslims are ignorant fucking idiots who are too dumb to think for them selves and believe in subhuman mentality which has not evolved and will never evolve just because they are all too fuckin stupid to adapt to the modern day world. If it wasnt for George Soros and Saudi Arabia ishlame would have died out long time ago because all your 3rd world countries would just kill eachother then starve to death. People will not give up their land or their beliefs for sub human sand niggers who are seriously the pieces of shit of the earth.

Allah is 100% garbage and should have been tortured for 1000 years.

So Islam does not mean peace it means war and is not going to succeed. Go Fuck Your Self you piece of shit muslim pig

If I see a quran i will personally take a piece on it and drench it in pigs fat and set it on fire.

Go Fuck Your Self.

>We only want to make the world a better place.
From where I'm standing, it's pretty obvious that all you want to do is make the world worse place for everyone, including yourselves. I just wish Trump would get off his ass and nuke saudis already.

I will put you in massgraves before I convert

You are the ones that put up your military bases over here and invade us under false pretenses if we don't adopt "democracy".
Talk about projection...

We will achieve peace by forcing you to learn how to live peacefully under the guidance of Islam, because you clearly won't learn it any other way.

We will continue to fight injustice and oppression by the western empire until they cease to be a threat. They will only cease to be a threat when they are Muslim.

>I just wish Trump would get off his ass and nuke saudis already.
Lol.
Trump is cuckboy-in-chief.

Islam is too powerful by the grace of Allah. The greedy racists you worship still kneel before Islam. Accept it.

The only reason the US military set up bases around your shithole land is because they want to keep all you fucks ignorant and keep you unstable so they can force you garbage people into the rest of the world. islam is the most ignorant ass backwards mentality and is not compatible for the modern world. Hence why all of you live in caves, tents and still use stones as weapons.

name me one good thing islam has brought to the modern world? Not Terrorism since that is not peaceful and is not a good thing. Something they actually do to make the world a better place?

>living in caves
Lol. And where is the world's tallest building? Oh, that's right.... in a Muslim land.

i will just leave it here

Pretending to like the Saudis was just for business. He doesn't bow down to Islam he knows that these stupid fucks wants guns and ammo so they can continue killing eachother so he granted them the arms deal. Lol Trump gives no fucks about islam just about them dollar bills yall

Islam is about 700 years old, bible 2000 years so STFU.

Oh congratulations the Middle East has one fucking city that's owned by thousands of oil princes that doesn't look like a complete shithole

sry the book (Koran)

booooring

Just because one place has almost the most money in the world so they need to spend it on "nice shit" instead of helping their own shitty sand nigger people who do live in caves doesn't make all shitty sand niggers rich. A prince will be a prince and same as for Rich people in other countries. Doesn't mean that there aren't 1,000,000 poor people for every 1 rich person. do YOU live in that giant ass building in Saudi Arabia? most probably not.

>Pretending to like the Saudis was just for business.
Pretending to be tough on Islam was just for votes... he gives a fuck about your safety. It's all about the dollar bills "yall".

Lol, you're too dumb to even realize it.

As shitty as Sup Forums and the people on Sup Forums are no one is stupid enough to fall for your garbage false profit religion. Majority of people would rather die than convert. There will be a war and you will lose because guns beat stones any day. We will purge you shit beliefs out of this world. There will be blood on the streets.

Islam is a religion of fags, too busy fucking baby boys to see how much of a fag they are

Islam is repackaged polytheism.
Islam is paganism in monotheistic wrapping paper.
Islam is veiled neo-polytheism.

Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
This Hubal was a moon god.
One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
"al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism.

I guess all muslims are delusional. $110 BILLION DOLLARS to sell sand niggers weaponry. Yes because for islam and not for business. Indeed. I am sooooo stupid for thinking that it wasnt for Islam!

The reason some Muslims live in poverty is because you ruined their country at some point in the last few decades with war, oppression, theft, government coups or worse.
Our money is better spent on Jihad to eliminate the root cause (Western greed) than charity.

We aren't owned by Jews so we understand that it's not wise to just keep printing money and enslave ourselves to the Zionists.

>Jihad is life

Both of those things make you a crazy Looney. Get it right.

The Bible condemns moon worship:

"And beware, lest you lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven." Deut 4:19
"and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, which I have not commanded" Deut 17:3
"For he rebuilt the high places which Hezekiah his father had destroyed; and he erected altars for Baal and made an Asherah, as Ahab king of Israel had done, and worshiped all the host of heaven and served them." 2 Kings 21:3
"And he did away with the idolatrous priests whom the kings of Judah had appointed to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah and in the surrounding area of Jerusalem, also those who burned incense to Baal, to the sun and to the moon and to the constellations and to all the host of heaven." 2 Kings 23:5
"And they will spread them out to the sun, the moon, and to all the host of heaven, which they have loved, and which they have served, and which they have gone after, and which they have sought, and which they have worshiped." Jer 8:2
"And the houses of Jerusalem and the houses of the kings of Judah will be defiled like the place Topheth, because of all the houses on whose rooftops they burned sacrifices to all the heavenly host and poured out libations to other gods." Jer 19:13
"And those who bow down on the housetops to the host of heaven" Zeph 1:5

So what are you? Suni or Sheite? You and your shitty people kill other shitty muslims. You guys do it to your selves and then blame the western world for you problems you've caused your self. As I state muslims are too ignorant to see the truth. Just like a cult.

heeey ive seen you in another thread

Lol, sure. I guess we just imagined all those US military attacks over the decades. So easy to confuse them with other Muslims lol.
I'm Sunni just like 90% of all Muslims in the world. This "hurr durr dey fights each other coz different Islam" meme is lame and shows just how far westerners are willing to lie to rid themselves of any blame.

"Woe is us, what have we ever done to deserve this?"... You know full well how your countries operate.

Come on guys everyone knows that the P in the word "Islam" stands for peace

That's some intense posting right there. I need a moment to let that sink in.

obvious bait is obvious. kill yourself sand nigger

>Indeed, we will butcher those who do not come to Islam.
>Islam is the religion of peace.

wut

The deal could be called of on our terms if the US doesn't be nice to Islam... What do you think? We gave you a sack full of money like in the cartoons?

Westerners are in so much denial it's hilarious.

> Nice.

Peace =/= pacifism

Learn the difference, silly infidel.

100% the US goverment has fucked shit up no doubt that has happened. The people of the western world disavows what the governmet has done to turn many countries up side down but that has nothing to do with the Wester Civilians. The government does not act on what the people want but what their own self interest wants. Its like me killing you because I dont like what a Saudi prince does to other countries. This is why I mean muslims are ignorant. They chant death to america because they think everyone supports what the government does which majority of the people done. You have fell for the propaganda that your leaders have put into you heads saying that it was the American peoples fault. Even though the government work for them selves and not for the interests of their own people. They want you to fight us because they win when we are all divided. IF we want the world to be a better place we need to put all our differences aside and actually change the political power which is in control of pretty much the whole world. But you fucks are good ignorant for that so ALLAH AKBAR JIHAD! BOOM! right?

FUcking shitskins

>The people of the western world disavows what the governmet has done to turn many countries up side down but that has nothing to do with the Wester Civilians

>hurr durr not all westerners!!
>it's just a few million of us that actively kill Muslims for decades, we're not all bad
>we is a peaceful people!! We swears!!

Yeah right, nobody's falling for that mate. The entire world is sick of your shit.

>The government does not act on what the people want but what their own self interest wants
But they do it in the name of America/Britain/"the free world"/democracy
I mean, it's in their name : "US government"
You people actively support an your country and everything it stands for. All these wars and oppression is exactly what your country stands for. It is nothing short of disgusting and democracy should be banned.

>Its like me killing you because I dont like what a Saudi prince does to other countries.
All Muslims are united against the West. You fight with one of us, you fight with all of us.

>IF we want the world to be a better place we need to put all our differences aside and actually change the political power which is in control of pretty much the whole world. But you fucks are good ignorant for that so ALLAH AKBAR JIHAD! BOOM! right?
Another lie by western apologists. You have never taken an interest in the former solution before, only military solutions. Then you dare ridicule us for retaliating to defend ourselves from your tyranny?

Because I like to know a woman wants to sleep with me, and wasn't forced to by the cosmic sky daddy.

I'm not a nigger and I shower and use deodorant daily.

>Our Jihad
>Islam is merciful
>before we retaliate
>mercy
Dumbest copypasta ever, it's so lifelike.

>we will butcher those who do not come to Islam. Islam is the religion of peace.

Aloha Snackbar

>I like to know a woman wants to sleep with me
Keep waiting. They all WANT to sleep with us.

>guaranteed replies

>3▶
> (You)
You know what fuck it. I never supported the government wars in your shit countries but you and you alone changed my views. There is no hope you people and ALL SUNIs are ignorant fucking retards who do not deserve peace. Let the war begin because it is everyone vs islam. You people have too much pent up rage against the goverment so you will kill anyone even if they support you just because they arent a muslim. Fuck it fuck you fuck Mohammed fuck Allah and fuck the Quran. I seriously hope you get killed by you own shitty jihad muslim people just because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. You just too fucking stupid to change you thoughts and just tooo fuckin ignorant. I like my free world where I can CHOOSE to do what I want and not be forced to pray 5 times a day or wtv. I like having an education and am able to do as I please. Youre too ignorant and want to keep thet world oppressed and as ignorant as you so your people can be easily controlled. Fuck that. FUCK ISLAM YOU GARBAGE SHIT SAND NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT!

Post Shitty Dead Sand Niggers

This will be you you Suni cunt

Godhasleftus

USA #1

>I like my free world where I can CHOOSE to do what I want
Apparently you couldn't choose not to bomb us or what your government does with your tax money...
Which can only mean two things:
Either democracy and this "free world" bullshit is a lie OR,
You want to bomb, steal, murder and invade to fund your opulent lifestyle.

At the very least you turn a blind eye to it because you know will benefit financially from our deaths and the destruction/conquest of our lands.

Sup Forums bot bait. Sage

>You want to bomb, steal, murder and invade to fund your opulent lifestyle.

Yeah man. We should have kept Iraq as a fucking colony and taken the oil for free.

Oh well, at least we fucked a whole generation of white babies into your women.

I choose to turn a blind eye because you're a cunt and have a oppressive controlling way of life. I hope you never get peace because you people CANNOT EVOLVE. You need to be exterminated like fucking cockroaches.

Keep living in your "free world" delusion.

At least I can choose what values I allow in my society. You have no choice but to accept liberalism and Islam in yours.

It always amazes me how the true colors of western men come out after they are called out on their inconsistencies.

It went directly from
>We is poor innocent angels... why you attack us?
to
>DIE MOZLEM SCUM WE IS BETTER THAN YOU WE TOOK DA OILZ AND R PROUD!!!
Then you go right back to playing the old victim card again.

Thats a weird way to spell terrorism

Don't be a retard let that fag go, don't buy his bullshit bait.

I don't need religion to feel complete or to act decently though.
Also this polbaiting is getting boring.

Whatever dude get outta here go to some filthy gay gospel shites of your terrorist cult or whatever.

White males? Don't talk about shit you know nothing about, piss off to wherever you've come from. We don't welcome your kind here

God is a fairy tale meant to control adults who are afraid of their own unavoidable death

y'all mudslimes are gonna be drenched in pig blood

>We don't welcome your kind here
That's not what your boyfriend's sign says.

We are Muslim. We will spread Islam wherever we damn well please.

real mus here ask me anything niggers :^)

>Ha I'm hitting you, ha I'm hitting you, ha I'm hitting you.
>Ow, ow why are you hitting back, I'm all peaceful and shit.

I wanna die man, i feel like this is just a bellaboo, this planet is shit, and like Everything and everyone on this bullshit is fucking nothing. Nobody gives a shit about this pathetic planet on the universe. I would say it's shit planet, if i visited from other developed planet.

I love how religious faggots only need one sentence to contradict themselves

So you meant to say you're all bunch of gay blood sucking mosquitoes, who're merely pooped outta shit stains to spread terrorism, malaria or whatever bullshit is that?

You're just pathetic man, just fucking kill yourself, Like do it rn. You don't even fucking get it like you're intrusive and we don't want your corny gay shit.

>We will spread islam wherever we damn well please
I shit on your muhammad

Subhan allah

Wtf are you even doing here, you realize right that this is not somw jewish gaybook or whatever where you can troll our ladies with corny desperate shit? Fuck off you sand nigger before you get lynched!

bait thread.

saged

Im not that person, but Ill respond anyway, when talking about spreading islam, we talk about making its ideas wide spread, unlike mosquitos who force themselves on you, gross. :^)

>You don't even fucking get it like you're intrusive and we don't want your corny gay shit.

Good thing you dont speak for everyone in wherever you live, bud :^)
Im not sure what your point is, please rephrase.

The op is all "you'll only find peace within out ranks" though, implying not joining you will spell death for people.
This speaks against the concept of a religion of peace.

Not necessarily, assuming islam does advocate peace, youd still end up being punished if you weren't a part of it, it is how religions work.

Also, im a muslim who has lived the majority of their lives in an arabic country, we were never told or taught that islam is the religion of peace.

And as recent history of your people has shown, not inviting you to Islam will spell death and oppression for Muslims.

Therefore, the only way to ensure we don't keep being killed and oppressed, is to fight back and offer you the chance to repent by way of Islam.

As I state before THEY ARE DELUSIONAL !

What gives you the right to decide how other people get to live though?
There are so many religions out there, what makes your religions claim of being the only true one valid?
They all claim that.
I just want to live my life without people proselytizing to me, I mean I don't go around ringing the doors of muslims to tell them about the joys of atheism.
I'm aware of the proxy wars that have been enacted in the middle east, the only thing you guys get from trying to force other people to join your culture and religion, is more supporters for the "glass the middle east" groups.
I'm willing to live and let live, as long as you don't try to force your dick of a religion down my throat.

Bait
Reminds me of that episode of ben 10 when that grey dude is all like 'peace'

they cant tolerate that. Either you're in or you're dead

I have muslim friends who don't try to force anything on me mate.
This in no way means Islam as an ideology has done nothing wrong though.
I'm not gonna reject people who genuinely want me no harm, but they should join me in stopping the assholes who wants to force me to join them.

>Indeed, we will butcher those who do not come to Islam
>Islam is the religion of peace.

Pick one.

>What gives you the right to decide how other people get to live though?

Nothing gives me that right but as far as I know no one is forcing you, yes there is a punishment but you are free to do what you want, as shown by the fact that you are not muslim, and I assume are not thinking about converting, as I mentioned above, the point of spreading islam is not to force it on people, but rather to make it fairly clear that it exists to people, and hope more people join in out of their own volition.

>There are so many religions out there, what makes your religions claim of being the only true one valid?

You don't really believe that there are "so many religion", yes many of them exist but the claims of 95% of them are so ridiculously absurd that you cannot believe that they are real.

Id say there are about 5 or so religions which someone might have serious doubts about, and of them, id assume islam to be the best for many reason, but ill take the simplest form, its the vaguest, most religions have specific statements that require a lot of mind gymnastics to justify, not islam because almost anything that can be provable is so vague that you can assume it is true, even today.

>I just want to live my life without people proselytizing to me, I mean I don't go around ringing the doors of muslims to tell them about the joys of atheism.

People do that for many reasons, but mainly that the reward for making people convert is very very good.

GAHHH ENOUGH ALREADY!

Lol, I posted the damn thumbnail.

>yes there is a punishment but you are free to do what you want.
But do you consider yourself to have a mandate to punish me for not joining your religion?
>You don't really believe that there are "so many religion", yes many of them exist but the claims of 95% of them are so ridiculously absurd that you cannot believe that they are real.
Don't tell me what I believe, the difference between you and me is that I reject the last 5% as well.
All of the religions seem equally absurd to me.
None of them can provide even an inkling of proof for their claims of a god existing.
>People do that for many reasons, but mainly that the reward for making people convert is very very good.
That is subjective though, you're acting on the assumption that there is an afterlife that can reward you for the things you do while you live.
You can't prove that though and as long as people fail to prove that a god exists and that their rules are the ones that actually applies to going to heaven, I'm going to live my life on the assumption that no gods exist and that this life is as good as it gets.
Which gives me an imperative to get along with other people and doing my best to live my life in a way that would make me happy.