WHERE DO I GO TO FIND GOOD SAMPLES?

WHERE DO I GO TO FIND GOOD SAMPLES?

I'M SO TIRED OF LOOKING FOR SAMPLES ON YOUTUBE AND TRUDGING THROUGH THESE SHITTY, COMPRESSED TRACKS AND COMING AWAY WITH NOTHING. WHERE THE FUCK DO PEOPLE FIND GOOD SHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
youtube.com/watch?v=kK1c7crSSDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

bump

>WHERE DO I GO TO FIND GOOD SAMPLES?
anywhere, not joking. Even a squeaky chair can sound good. expand your taste. Youtube is a good place to discover new music before downloading it

BUmpp

> Even a squeaky chair can sound good. expand your taste.
noted. But musically thinking, for like melodies and shit, what sites would you recommend?

>melodies and shit
youtube

If you wanna go the old fashioned route, check out your local record shop and go through the clearance bin. They'll usually have cheap 45s you can buy a bunch of and look through for samples

You know we have threads dedicated to this right?

WhatTheJewsDontWantYouToKnow.net

Would my question really get answered if I asked it there? Or would it get lost in the sea of shitty clyps?

>""""""""sampling""""""""" a song you had no part in its creation

Don't do that

do you think there's a place to find samples that just everyone besides you goes to? fuck off man, put some god damn effort into your music and prime your ear. However much music you think you've had to trudge through, anyone you admire in production has probably gone through 100x more at the LEAST. This shit isn't supposed to be easy

have an eclectic taste in music, dig up obscure gems, etc.

Possibly if you're a little more specific than "where do i find good samples", but you don't need to make a whole thread about it retard

download music so you have it in good fidelity and make a sample whenever you hear something that you want to use

This m8

Just fucking look for shit you uncreative notalent neckbeard. If you can't put in the fucking effort to write a song or look for the right sound to sample you will never get anywhere to where you want to be (unless you want to be in a garbage can you piece of dogshit)

man why the fuck are you guys such assholes?

chill

/prod/

dipshit

too right
also a good a way
exactly on point

if you're just wanting samples to make a beat or just music, then you really didnt feel that sample enough to wanna sample it in the first place, it's about listening to new shit constantly

because everybody can tell you didn't even try to figure it out on your own and you didn't go to /prod/

you're supposed to sample things you find in your life that you think are cool you fucking loser
this is why your music is probably terrible

1. where do you think you are
2. because your sort of attitude is what makes people say sampling is lazy stealing and not true music

lmao eat shit

Just dig in Funk, Soul, R&B, and Jazz m8. You'll find the good stuff.

That wasn't me. saying you guys were assholes btw

also I've been figuring this shit out on my own for about a year, I know how to sample, but everything on youtube is bad fucking quality.
All my favorite shit is modern and well known, I don't wanna sample that. I wanna make something old new and my own.

Vinyl records dipshit. It's hard work and takes talent to find and match the right material. Don't be a hack.

Don't be a thief. Make purely original material. :)

Eat shit Jew boy

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

Here ya go OP! This is great for sampling.

then listen to older music? You're not gonna be satisfied with finding your own samples until you realise that you don't get some special award for sampling something really obscure and unknown, just because something is "modern and well known" doesn't mean it can't be used creatively, expand your mindset

>i wanna make it my own
>asks other people for their samples

I'm actually a Hispanic boy. :^)

trying to find samples?

>listen to original songs (I.E. anything written that hasn't been made before)

Example: loving you losing you - Phyllis Hyman

> take spinets from them

2:33-2:45

>make something original and bast part it might just sound great

youtube.com/watch?v=kK1c7crSSDI