I live in a third world country which is half india and half pakistan so half of my life is shitty and the other half...

I live in a third world country which is half india and half pakistan so half of my life is shitty and the other half is terrorised. I come here because i have i nowhere else to go. I'm a 20yo currently neet loser with practically no friends. I'm sure im aspergic but not having it diagnosed because my parents will laugh it off for how ignorant they are. Ive been depressed at suicide level, which im sure nobody can even guess, neet for 2 years now, studying for medicine and only now have i been able to clear my entrance test and will be getting into a medical college next month. Irrespective of that I've never been able to have friends that i can actually talk to. I have social anxiety and that shit so all i do all day is stay at home. I have a facebook account but i cant talk to anyone on it. Most of my former schoolmates ignore me and the conversation practically never gets ahead of "hey hows life" Everytime i try to set something up they dodge that shit saying how busy they are. So all i do all day is listen to the same shitty songs on my 2GB iPod all day and lurk Sup Forums. I cant watch netflix or shit because 3G and 4G are banned almost all the time in kashmir so 0.1mpbs i all i got. Its like india's personal north korea. No vidya capable PC either because poor parents.
I've never been able to make a good friend in life because of my autism as im sure you would have noticed by now. Kissless virgin. Never friended a girl and only my relatives know me. Its painful to see people i know from school on instagram ( through a fake girl account ) having such a good fucking life.
What the fuck do i do? I have a chance to turn shit around with a new college and a new life. How the fuck do i do it?
>imb4 kill yourself
I want to give it one last try.

>Pic obviously unrelated.

i feel pretty suicidal sometimes because life is shit too, and im diagnosed AS. idk what to say, go to france or something

>parents couldn't buy vidya capable PC because of poverty.
>go to france.

Atleast you must have friends or even understanding parents.

Having understanding parents only makes the suicide part even harder than it already is

You don't know what its like not to have good parents. I wouldnt even need friends if my parents could be smart enough to be average parents.

If you really wanna try don't expect it to be easy or fast otherwise you will only get disappointed. It will take a long time to turn your life around but if your motivated and just try small steps every day you will get there.

Small steps advice is what in asking for

why dont you go for a ride

all jokes aside i'd say take up some interesting hobbies. It could be as basic as running and bodyweight training or drawing or playing a guitar. And then it'll be easier to talk to people about it and make friends

Kek
"India the peace loving nation."

Thanks. You seem to know this shit. Any advice on social networking?

Repent and serve Jesus he's all you need do the fathers will and live forever brother

attend classes even if you don't feel like it
start talking to other people
If your to autistic to even start a normal conversation it might be a good idea to just tell the person you aren't good at conversations but your looking for some people you can stay in touch with.

social networking websites? nah i dont use any. I just use a bunch of messaging apps to stay in touch with my friends. Social networking in real life? It's a skill that you need to learn. Just start having conversations with strangers. You said you'll be going to college soon so that's a great place to talk to new people and make good friends specially if you'll be living in a hostel

>I live in a third world country which is half india and half pakistan

Lemme guess, Newham?

I'm agnostic and nothing can change that. Though i dont talk about it to anyone and carry on life in mosques like everyone else here. Peer pressure. I guess many other people do that too, here. Atheists is seen like rapists in the muslim world.

Join the Freedom fighters and defend your country from poos

Yeah i plan on living in a hostel though the college is quite near my home. Living with ny parents is frustrating so i guess. Plan to join a gym around there too.

u can talk to jesus

I was atheist at first when i was young, then when i started study science i became agnostic, and then, i became a believer in christ, there is so much people don't know about god, his book, it's like decoding an alien book.. so much intersting, learn about "Kabbala" But don't learn their stuff, understand how they think, and do the same by yourself from the beggining.. Your mind 'll blow.

I guess...retrogressive metamorphosis

Medical life doesnt allow time for guitar and shit

Well, you need to get out of your small town and do some traveling. Eat some acid and meet some cool people. If you're not happy with where you are move or travel, fuck it go hike the Himalayan mountains. I mean seriously, what the fuck do you have to lose that you aren't considering already throwing away. You've been given hands and feet, you were born into this world as a winner. Why the fuck are you letting other people dictate the way you spend your life. Grow some balls and stop getting caught up in the bullshit cycle that is emotional doubt grab life by the fucking horns and go. Eat acid, do cocaine, fuck everything you see, smoke weed, listen to Grateful Dead.

It's funny you say that it is "Retrogressive" how can he be falling backwards if he's happy with following God. That's the problem with you shit head Liberal atheists, because YOU haven't had an out of body experience or haven't been touched by God you disregard other people's opinions and call them wrong for living their life the way they want to. I suggest you take a long look in the mirror and reevaluate who you are and what you have done before you bash on others for making strides emotionally, spiritually and physically because frankly I doubt you've had connection with any of those three things

Who is that girl?

Lol, Nothing can change that? You are so young and blind.

Imogen dyer.

I used to think like that too. Why do people kill themselves when they can just move out of the country and start a new life?
Its painful when you realise its not the people around you with the problem or the source of yours. Its you. Its always been you.

When it comes to social relationships in college, dont force anything. Try being nice and whats most important try not to be cringy and weird. Help people and stay polite and they will be thankful and invite you to parties and shit. Im also first year medicine student so i kinda been there. Maybe im in better situation psychologically, but Im sure this tip is somehow universal, and it doesnt take alpha male extrovertic fuckboy to be polite to people

Find the thing that motivates you. Iam 22 and found something that finally motivates me to exist. The idea of owning my own house with a garage with back space for a small work shop area to work on projects. Iam lucky cus born in white man's country. All you gotta do is find an idea that motivates you. Like the fags above say go on an actual journey, meet people, get talking. Social media will just depress you like many people. Do you like medicine? is their a job in medicine that makes you think 'fuck yes do want' like owning your own practice etc? Start figuring out what you need to do to work towards that shit. Sometimes your career will motivate you, sometimes a career is a means to an end. If you havent got an idea that motivates you, go out there and find one

Point is, i was never interested in medicine. I was into computers. I tried learning C++ and java when i was 13 which is a big deal here, given the way stuff is here. I succumbed to peer pressure cuz my parents didnt think it would be stable or socially as prestigious as being a doctor. Im in med now and cant like it or even change it irrespective of what u people might say because the spineless pussy i am.

Also, i remember the day i was forced to make the choice. Tears came out of my eyes and that's the last time It happened. 4 years now

Well if you are into engineering and programming you are propably smart guy. You could finish the medical school and then focus on scientific research maybe in terms of prostetic arms and stuff and neurology. Understanding of computer science in terms of this developing branch of medicine is crucial.

So, do what makes you happy, if you like programming, learn programming. Do stuff, make a portfolio of your work etc

Its not an atheist thread and dont try to make it. You can believe god exists or u dont. It is mostly religious people who try to justify shit and not the other way around. Because they are the ones who need that. Plus being religious doesnt automatically make u nice. Ive been agnostic for years yet i try my best to live life on principles which is more than i can say for the religious people around me.

Yeah i guess. Knowing stuff always helps

99,9999% religious ppl are not doing that right.

Are you justifying religion or pointing how ineffective it is?

I use my suicidal tendency as a crutch sometimes.
> go talk to people, if they all hate you, you can still kill yourself
> go confront your parents, if they cut you off and kick you out, you can still kil/ yourself

It's slowly turning into 'i'm ready to die for what I believe is right'. Which I think is pretty neat.
I also am trying to find peace in the fact, that a large portion of people, will never truly want to support you and do what is best for you, nor will they act rational or in their best interests.
The key lies in finding those few that do and confide in them.

Yeah although i chose med, i was pretty much the best in physics in class which id agree isnt as hard as engg physics but still. Teachers would ask their toughest questions only to me.

Is it Kashmir?

The world is your oyster meme has been long disproven.
If you don't care about traveling and fucking everything you see then starting again doesn't do a thing, especially when you're depressed. What one needs is actual interests and motivation which doesn't just appear from reading shitposts on chans. Have you ever heard someone pulling that traveling dream off? The reality is, you'll move and find a rotten one room apartment in which you'll spend your lonely evenings while doing hard labour during the day to pay the rent.
Just follow this, OP.

Fellow Indian here. Bro there is huge number of opportunities in programming. Nobody cares about your degree if you are good in programming. I work in IT industry and there are people from different backgrounds and degrees. Heck there is a guy who was a dance instructor in Shamak Dawar dance academy for 5 years and is now working as a developer.

The only post written by an emotional adult. I try watching based zeus videos on youtube which feel great for 15 minutes after watching. You'll get angry how that shit seems so fancy in videos but doesnt change a thing in the tradgedy called the real life.
Guess goodd-life is an oxymoron afterall.

You curry driking indians are spreading your smell all over world. Just stay in your shithole and don't pollute first world countries with your rancid smell

Not the OP

>Hello this is Michaels from microsofts windows support. We are aware of your computer making some virus so we can repair this for you, Sir. Do you have some credits card detail for me to making some fix for your Mac computer.

Indian niggers are good at copying everything. These niggers all work as low paid slaves in ameican companies but are so retarded they cannot even start their own compnies.