I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? What is so fucking bad that you want him dead?

Every real American does op

Do you want the US to turn into Germany, Sweden and/or GB?

He doesn’t have to die. Just go back to New York and hang out with Barron.

so what up with trump america?

He isn't literally destroying our environment and if he passes his health care bill, he'll will literally kill out people as well. He only cares about making money for himself. That's pretty fuckin evil if you ask me

Im reporting you to the UN

Mudskins dont benefit from our overlord. But he will save the west from your low iq dindu crimes. 14 88 libtard

I hope you arent American... that engrish is painful to read. I actually had to read it 3 times to figure out what you meant because of the double negatives

Do you have any actual reasoning behind these beliefs or is this just because CNN and OccupyDemocrats told you so?

you seem to be an easily influenced sheep who is unable to examine facts and think critically

When did the tolerant left become so pro-violence? They're worse than the redneck gun nuts now.

Dont mind me, keep talking Mr. Op.

trips

Please go on , and stay online for at least 15 more minutes

Don't forget, the fucking Republicans have all the guns. That would probably be the excuse they've been waiting for to use them.

They have always been violent, just better at hiding it. Look back though history and you'll see the "progressive left" has always been violent.

These people are commies wearing the skins and name of liberals.

Even their existence is an act of metaphoric violence.

Did you know that Nazi Germany was overwhelmingly Christian?

yes I did. The Vatican even provided them with some funding I believe.

Listen, it doesn't matter what is said or done. Trump is going to serve at least one term and there is nothing the left can do about it. It's "scandal" after "scandal" yet here we are, with trump still at the head. Mind you, that won't stop them.

But I do appreciate the cold war-era mindset the left adopted. As if the Russians are still the enemy of the state. But it serves their agenda so why not.

But here we are. Again. With the left screaming for violence like usual while trying to disarm everyone else because "guns are bad." Riot after pillage of their own communities, there's retards are so regressive its almost impossible to take them seriously when they claim Trump will ruin the world.

If you can't see the hypocrisy without going "but the right-" you're an idiot and oblivious to your own ideals.

This is why young voters shouldn't have been encouraged to vote. They're not old enough to accept the reality when they're faced with it, and they're not educated enough to just let things be until something worth while happens. It's literal children crying because they didn't get what they want.

BTW I'm not a right-wing asshat either.

There's one thing that everyone is overlooking. Atleast Trump legitimately believes that he can fix America, you have to give him credit for that.

10/10 user is correct

I am betting 50/50 he will be removed from office. The Russians are the enemy of the state. Still. The KGB is now the Russian Mob, and they have their hooks in the president. The left wants to keep guns out of the hands of nuts. Bernie was never a gun grabber.

Been listening to Jimmy Dore too much, faggot.

Yet the Russians also wanted to have better relations with the US, the reason they're still our "Enemy" isn't because of them.

>Been listening to Jimmy Dore too much, faggot.

I have no idea who that is but considering the context I'm going to assume some altright conspiracy theorist.... It's funny, the left can list off more right wing "reporters" than the right can. Their entire viewership is probably rabid left wingers.

Military wise the Russians haven't been a real threat since the cold war.

Also betting 50/50 means you don't even believe your own shit anymore. Nice convictions.

Yes, they want to be buddies so we will let them invade various countries and build pipelines, etc. Russia is a petro state.

lets see. so far today you have posted this twice.

they like to pretend they're still a big deal though.

Good God you're an idiot. Just because you think it's right to take people's money without their consent and give it to other people for any reason, doesn't make it right. Please drink bleach.

how has trump personally affected your life?

sdb

three million illegals, real americans.
kek

Another brainwashed fuck head with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I hope that the democrats can stop being so damn fucking corrupt.

you sound butthurt? care to talk about it?

President Pence? Nope. President Pence with a pretext to declare martial law? Nope.

cry more bitch millennial.

prepare to get raided!

>be op
>communist
>lives with mom, doesn't work
>goes to art school, professors have him recite 'the communist manifesto' twice a day
>normie fag whom hates trump because his feelings were hurt
>protests at Trump rallies and doesn't know what he is saying
>screams "fuck duh po lece" at police officers, then gets hit in head with baseball bat because he forgot his mask and other communist scum thought he was a trump supporter
>commies continue to hit op
>tries getting police to help but they don't notice because communists are blocking their view so they don't see whats happening

They've always been pro-violence. Hell, Obama was buddies with a Weather Underground member. The problem is they feminize themselves so much, they're too weak to lash out.

Are you going to be surprised when we start shooting back at you leftist fuckers?

The MSM is lyin to you

>I dont
>I want him in prison.

You fucking wish you could become GB. Less murder, less crime, free health care, youll never be near us.

no thank you.

Ill give you less murder, but your crime rates are a lot higher than the US. Americans might think they would like UK healthcare because its free, but the majority of them would be shocked and would want to go back when they actually experience it for the first time.

Militarywise, the Russians are a threat, just not to us. 50/50 means I'm not some douchebag who declared Hlllary or Romney would be a landslide.

Not at all. Actually, we're surprised your hillbilly monkey asses haven't chimped out yet.

No they don't

Yeah, I've been thinking about getting a gun recently. I live in Duke country, and I'm Jewish enough for Hitler.

Have you considered suicide, OP? I hear it'll make the pain go away.

really kid. you must be thinking your fellow democrats.

posts irrelevant picture

>He is literally killing dolphins & suffocating birds from clean air.

Please kill yourself.

You are dumber than 2 combined niggers.

You're saying InfoWars is MSM?

>You are dumber than 2 combined niggers
Not possible to be that dumb and still be alive

Enjoy your v&

reading comprehension

>would want to go back
Back to nothing? A lot of Americans don't visit the doctor because of how expensive it could be if they find find out they're sick

discord.
---------
gg/CKJV7d3

tell these drumpf tards about russia

The only way the Russians are a threat is nuclear otherwise their navy is almost nonexistent their air force is old and falling apart and their army is full of drunks. Yea they have a shitload of tanks but with no air power they are done for in a non nuclear fight.

>Be leader of a political party that supports gun rights under the line of reasoning that it can be used against the government
>Get shot

interesting

itt: Desperate Trumptards, only an hour removed from listening to their #1 news source InfoWars podcast with world renowned investigator Alex Jones discuss how Sandy Hook was fake, post on this thread about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama because they have no legitimate defense for their overlord's domestic and international embarrassments and failure of a presidency.

>talks like a 2nd grader on a school trip that skipped the day when they talked about the wall

Nothing wrong with 2nd Amendment solutions to problems like Trump and Pence and Ryan and McConnell. They like guns, show 'em some guns!

I'm just having fun watching them dig their heads further into the sand as their guy gets investigated for obstruction of justice less than 200 days within his first year as president.

lol

This is so true. As an American, I support the idea of a more European view of healthcare and think it should become more of a right than something you have to be able to afford as it is in the U.S. Many other Americans do as well - however it is pretty much NEVER gonna happen in the US because people will see the tax costs and shit their pants. This is especially true when many US citizens complain about taxes as they are.

so much crying. its only an election kid.

Nah, Bernie is winning the war of ideas. Even Republicans are digging single payer now. It's slowly being accepted. Party lines be damned when it comes to peoples health.

well there Mr. True American what did you pay in taxes last year?

Crying? We are laughing hard at you guys as we watch all these senate hearing take place. Pence lawyering up already. This shits gold. We're loving this. Your chagrin is our schadenfreude.

sure kid

yawn

rofl

yawn

Quit your baiting you idiot.

Go home and nap McCain

I think I see how these threads get started. If only OP could gets some help. It must suck not having many friends.

Yeah, just like every other trumptard... Ignore all facts and reason, just make a response post that has nothing to do with facts or reason. Take your L and move on

new guy here, haven't seen any legitimate reasoning or criticism, just a bunch of calims of destruction

You really think so? I'd love if that was true but I just don't see that shift of ideals happening yet. Trumptards stupidly would rather see poor people die than have to pay a bit more in taxes, even when they are the poor people themselves.

What's your point here? I support the idea of universal healthcare in the US, or at least a shift towards it. Just don't see it ever happening because other Americans get pissed off already at the taxes they pay.

>mfw people will continue calling for impeachment, criticizing his hair, calling him hitler, and wishing Obama was still in office for the entirety of his term
>mfw he's probably going to get elected again in 2020

Keep bitching libs, we owe it to you that he's in office, maybe you can manage to make it happen again

why should i pay for their health?

Stfu dude
You're gonna blow the surprise

Yeah, just like every other libtard... Ignore all facts and claim the other side ignores all facts. Take your L and move on.

just keep crying kid. that's all you got.

looks like we have another weeper here.