So I enrolled in summer micro biology course and got paired up with a disgusting hambeast of a lab partner...

So I enrolled in summer micro biology course and got paired up with a disgusting hambeast of a lab partner. She weighs at least 300 lbs, smells like shit, has huge chunks of dandruff all over her hair, let's me do all the paper work and takes a picture of it after class to copy at home later. She follows me like a shadow around lab and waits for me to leave class and follows me to parking lot. First day of lab she asks for my number and I think whatever I'll give it to her, maybe we'll need to communicate about a project. 2nd day of lab she goes I just wanted your number to bother you teehee. I stare at her with an emotionless face until she walks away quietly. She hasn't texted me yet thank God. Stuck with her for remainder of semester..
What do /b ???

nothing.
just tell her how work will be done.

Don't hit it, document when you are with them incase they claim you did shit.

>DSC08452.jpg

that's not even a facebook save.

I googled fat chick it's not her

don't be gay. post pic related

>trip dubs

Play it cool and keep it professional. If she gets weird be direct with her, and if she keeps it up tell your prof that your partner is being a problem and that you would like to switch. If the prof says no go over his head and complain to the uni about it. You're pulling an 'SJW' "my comfort outweighs my learning" move but it'll work, largely because nobody wants to put up with so much horseshit that the prof will eventually roll his eyes, switch you around, lose a little respect for you, and move on with his life.

Why the fuck would I have a picture of her?

It's cool to be a homosexual, but post the pic anyway

Blow job and cum on her face. Take pic, bring back to Sup Forums. Is she smart? Let her do work and ask her to cook something for you. Fat chicks love food.

Keep it professional and ignore any unnecessary communication

Ask your biology professor about your low T.

Chick in the picture is pregnant, not fat. Pregnant bitches have wet pussy and horny AF.

My ex couldn't get enough of my babby batter down her throat when she was pregnant. She'd make me pull out and finish in her mouth every single time. It was amazing.

Fat weeb detected

I'm contemplating on emailing him and explaining that she's done 0% of the lab worksheets as a start.

>weeb

How did you figure that, you cockjuggling faggot?

Your professor doesn't need to know you're a beta fuck. Women need direction from an alpha. Tell her specifically what she is going to do. Don't give her options or "ask".

This, OP, you fucking faggot. Tell her to do all the work and if she does a decent job, you might let her suck your dick.

Alternatively just fucking do your work, when she asks to copy, pick your stuff up and walk out, don't even waste your time talking to her.

Your EX?
Was it your kid?

not OP but I think it was the neighbor's.