/éire/ + /eire/

After midnight, is it safe to drink yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VWX8rFL09Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
youtube.com/watch?v=fxcdrOlIQNA
youtube.com/watch?v=w12R_PmXHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=W0uODt5sfX0
twitter.com/TweeterPeter20/status/852929323942195233?s=09
boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055027220
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for boats.

No idea. If their general aesthetic is anything to go by, they do take care of themselves. But who knows? Not me, that's for sure.

Can you atleast tell us just from being near them, are frogesses fit?

>who knows? Not me, that's for sure.
Suspicious denial.
>ha-ha, no lads I definitely don't rail MILFs against the Arc de Triumphe on a nightly basis, ha-ha I'm just a normal person like you

frogweeb is in actual fact a girl

surpised you idiots can't see this

As I've said before, they certainly take better care of themselves than Irish women. Good skin, dress well, don't overdo the make-up, etc.

>railing MILFS against the Arc de Triumphe
That's the epitome of normalfaggotry sure.

Is that lad who I was talking about FLCL with last night still here?

How hairy are the armpits though?

would someone shoop this kermit and make it lyons please asking for a friend

Ye.

THEY CALLED ME MAD, I KNEW ALL ALONG

What the label? If I wasn't so tired I'd be tempted just because I haven't had a chance to use gimp in a while.

Dunno.

Having watched Diebuster between my second and current rewatch of FLCL, why is Lal'C in FLCL? (technically it's vice versa)

yeah the label

You mean eyebrow's assistant? Re-used character designs I guess, like how Jung Freud became Asuka.

>Dunno
Just tell me, is it like the amazon in there? How do they react to the auld Irish accent? How would they react to the sheep-stuck-in-barbed-wire-ulster-accent?

>Re-used character designs I guess
Aw, I thought there was some greater meaning considering how many people claim that Diebuster was a better successor to FLCL than it was to Gunbuster (I personally don't really understand that claim). Pity, I really like the design.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VWX8rFL09Y

Late night tunes?

Did they have the same names and seiyuus? If not then it's just the director's love for brown girls.

>Did they have the same names and seiyuus?
Nope.

>sheep-stuck-in-barbed-wire
You reminded me of a story my friend told me about how his donkey's bollocks got cut in some briars. The vet gave them cream but neither him nor his father wanted to apply it. So a few weeks later the sister brought her bf over and they made him do it when she went out for a bit.

Such is life in the country.

Then there's definitely no connection. People say that Diebuster is the spiritual successor to FLCL based on their artstyles and tone, it's nothing to do with some Gainax expanded universe lore. A bit like how Kill la Kill is the spiritual successor to TTGL.

youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
Battlefield Vietnam reminiscence anyone?

You can drink whenever you want. If you will survive is other thing.

Fair enough then. They're all good shows anyway, so I'm not gonna complain - even if I don't think I'll ever fully understand FLCL.

All I think of when I hear that song is the episode of the Simpsons where Homer becomes a hippy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxcdrOlIQNA

I don't watch the Simpsons because I'm not gay

Do you send the alliance to save the council or not lads?

Yes. Works out better in the long run. Plus, if I recall correctly, the Destiny Ascension is a better asset to have in ME3 than the alternative Alliance Fleet.

I was expecting Deoxys, you have misled me.
youtube.com/watch?v=w12R_PmXHEM

>Deoxys
Wasn't even aware that was the name of a Pokémon. I was just enjoying some Hentai-step

Your lack of Pokémon knowledge sickens me.
And my realisation that I lack more pictures of Deoxys also sickens.
We're at a stalemate.

>Your lack of Pokémon knowledge sickens me.
Most my Pokémon knowledge is limited to the first generation.

>missing out on the golden age of waifus
Your loss.

I used to have this weird theory that Cynthia might be Russian cuz Sinnoh is based on Hokkaido and Hokkaido is close to Russia

I now need Cynthia in a big fur coat and hat with vodka.

> the Destiny Ascension
This is the only reason I save the council desu. It looks really cool. There's also just something about Asari (who think they're so superior) thanking the gods that humans arrive that makes it so worthwhile.

>There's also just something about Asari (who think they're so superior) thanking the gods that humans arrive that makes it so worthwhile.
Yeah, it's a nice "Fuck yeah, Humanity!" moment.

"It's the alliance, thank the goddess!"

Watched heat today lads what a great movie hollywood should use much more more practical effects.

Great movie. Ending is as frustrating as it is brilliant.

>Jurassic World kept going on about their use of practical effects
>literally only one non-CGI dinosaur in the whole movie

Frogweeb? Have you watched Space Battleship Yamato?

Agreed they fucked it up so bad

No. It's been in my backlog for ages, but it's near the top of the list now. Will probably get around to it during the Summer.

>tfw keep ignoring the top of my backlog and usually just watch the recent additions at the bottom
I really should delete a lot of the top shows and films since I have no intention of finishing them.

Space Battleship Yamato is the best Anime I've ever seen. There's a reason why it;s the star wars of Asia.

I've been avoiding sleep for too long. Goodnight lads.

SEND HER ON!

didn't know what I wanted to do after the sesh, Irishmans dilema, got back to the gaff, ready for bed, uisce beatha nó tae? got em both here! fuck it. UP THE RA AND FUCK SCHILLACI

oidhche mhath an ceartair

>That final shot
Gets me every time
Fantastic direction

saving this thread

reported

For what?

lewd depictions of animated women on a blue board

didn't show a nip or vagoo

reported for false report and announcing report

Based on what I've seen on blue boards over the years, that image was well within the restrictions on lewd images.

HI HOW TO MIGRATE TO IRELAND :DD

reported for accompliceship in the act of lewdness

To immigrate to Ireland, you have to first pass a test, you have to swallow a whole raw potato

I'd swallow your potato xD

Jaysus boys, some weather we are having today. Be rude not to have a few beers and a BBQ later this afternoon.

What do the rest of you peasants have planned for the day?

I dont know how Luxcucks post got in the middle of my sentence???

have an eye infection so going to the doctors in a few hours

not nice

His illustrious powers have infiltrated your mind.

Fuck man, sounds rough. Have you had it awhile or just woke up with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=W0uODt5sfX0

VIA MIND ALERT

few days now

thought it'd go away after a few showers and a bit of cleaning but it's turned pink and feels like there's a big auld eye lash constantly stuck in the corner now

>see this out your window
twitter.com/TweeterPeter20/status/852929323942195233?s=09
>what do

Sounds like the aul pink eye or a sty is forming...

I feel your pain brother.

Join them for an aul bop

Call the Gardaí.

>Public disturbance with noise
>Obstructing traffic

Definitely call the gardai

>The tought of their mother catching them phantasizing about their mother catching them phantasizing about their mother catching them phantasizing about their mother catching them phantasizing about their mother
That's an Inception fetish

Lads, were yous not young once? They are only having a buzz and harming no one, wouldn't be wasting Garda resources on something like that.

LOL!!

Germany - "Who can we trust?"

>Lads, were yous not young once?
Yes, and I wasn't a loud, disruptive knacker in my neighbourhood when I was.

>LOL!!

you type like an old man

is this a new gimmick

>a loud

They are from Ballyer, them blaring a few tunes is the least of that areas problems.

You type like a younger man, admirable...but mistaken.

Shaking your arse in the middle of the street with the purpose of blocking a car is hardly harming no one, they're being obnoxious cunts. If that was early morning they'd be waking people up as well.

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055027220

>you type like an old man
What?

>LOL
>yous
>buzz
What old man types using words like that?

>being young = being degenerate
Fuck off, degenerate.

aul fellas on facebook normally
think my da does

don't know precisely, it's something about your posts

>2006
You went back a ways there.

>may have raped the country of resources etc but they brought with it civilisation
That's grand so...

Wtf I love Germany now.
Give me a quick rundown I'm not reading 20 pages of a 10 year old thread on boards.

>think my da does
Must be a Dublin thing.

as the only place with internet it might ye

>your posts
Well I'm not him, but I don't see a problem with how he types. I type a lot of the time as I would speak. Better that way, more natural and more Irish.

spose I do type differently to how I speak

not like I act the same as I would online either though

I wish Dublin had it's own intranet.

>LOL
>Buzz
>yous
Personally not the sort of tripe I like seeing online, even if it is an accurate reflection of how one talks in real life (which somehow makes it worse).

I'd be the same a lot of the time, I act/speak differently online.

>even if it is an accurate reflection of how one talks in real life
Well I'm not saying people should have no regard for grammar and such, and type like they came straight out of North Dublin/Kerry, but at the same time they don't have type to an Oxford level standard.
Nice to have a bit of "personality" to a post, y'know?

>Well I'm not saying people should have no regard for grammar and such, and type like they came straight out of North Dublin/Kerry, but at the same time they don't have type to an Oxford level standard.
I'm of the same opinion. But "LOL" and "yous" in particular are just a step too far for me.

>11-12-2006

>"yous" in particular are just a step too far
Listening to Dublin colloquialisms is tough, I know how it is.

>anime posters meta-policing grammar and syntax

The audacity of these people.

btw lads this was a common Juniper strategy for doxxing back in the day.
he links to a thread on a dead boards.ie board and refreshes the currently active users to see who turns up.
hope none of you were signed in.

>having a boards.ie account

I'd never post on a forum even if I'd lost access to anonymous imageboards forever

Ah fuck, nearly caught me there.
Will be watching for that in the future. Thanks lad.

I have one but it has like two posts on it.
Needed to ask some very important questions, y'know?