Criminalising Sex Purchases

Some Swedish Green MP writes that more countries should start punishing people who buy sex, rather than the prostitutes.

She says Sweden does this, and this has lead Sweden to have less prostitution than other countries. She also says Norway saw a drop in demand for prostitution when it implemented a ban on buying sex.

>We [meaning the EU] have to move towards punishing the purchasers of sex in order to achieve a normative effect.

I don't really understand how this is different to punishing people who buy drugs rather than drug dealers. The cynic in me obviously thinks that the Matriarchy is basically saying: Prostitutes are females, so lets not punish them for offering their service, but lets punish the men who buy their service.
This is basically identity politics. Men, in response, need to start voting for the parties which explicitly put them first.

euractiv.com/section/social-europe-jobs/opinion/laws-are-signals-europe-could-learn-from-sweden-on-human-trafficking-prevention/

>Men, in response, need to start voting for the parties which explicitly put them first.
It will never happen. Men are selfless, and women are selfish. Study after study shows that women like women more than men like men.

All the language about patriarchy and oppression feminists use is projection.

It's pants on head retarded, like all things libs do.

The supply of dealers is far smaller than the supply of users. Therefore, for the sake of raw efficiency, it makes sense to target dealers over users.

Unfortunately, das racist and sexist.

THEY VOTED THSI SHIT IN FRANCE FEW MONTH AGO.FUCKING A WHORE IS NOW 1500 EURO AND POSSIBLY 4 YEARS PRISON.

norwegian prostitution law mentions gender.

so the laws themselves are sexist at it's core.

radical feminism nonsense.

when i was 16, a really short classmate of mine bought sex from some chink hooker while the rest of us just laughed at him

Let's just punish the victim of rape, not the rapist!
If you punish the rapist, he wins.

> human trafficking
> refugees welcome

Funny, because Sweden is often called the rape capital of the world.
>Let's ban hookers, ignore the rape stats, and claim some moral high ground. All while ignoring that our polices create more problems than they fix.

>War on Drugs is racist and accomplishes nothing
>War on sex purchasers is okay and something every country should do

Prostitution should be legal.

It is legal. It's called marriage.

>and this has lead Sweden to have less prostitution than other countries.

Well, naturally, since people just rape their women when they want to, and that doesn't cost a thing.

Just another attack on white males.

Coloreds just rape, women don't have to pay for sex...

Anything European men enjoy must be taken away.

Next they make fucking a hooker in Thailand illegal by swedish law.

Technically it is legal here, you just can't run a brothel or sell yourself in a public place.

>Make prostitution illegal
>Keep welfare,Affirmative action and alimony legal

Great,so women are allowed to live comfortable lives without men(because they can get sex whenever they want but aren't able to compete fairly with men in the workforce) but men can't do the same?(They can't get sex as easily as women,especially if those women no longer need men because of the government,so they resort to prostitutes)

Same old bullshit. Infact men are getting doubly screwed because since affirmative action exists,they both have a harder time finding sex AND jobs then women.And so many people wonder why men are dropping out of society,killing themselves or voting ultra right wing parties in record numbers.

>Men, in response, need to start voting for the parties which explicitly put them first.
Such parties don't exist.

They are pushing too hard, we will snap, just wait.

It seems reasonbly, solisciting prostitution is no different than rape if you think about it.

You should listen to her, Sweden has never had any problems with human traffic

If I can't pay for sex, then I'm going to rape you. Simple as that really.

It's still legal here to buy and offer sex for cash

What are you gonna do about it, Sweden, blow the bridge? Be my fucking guest.

That's what it looks like, but I'm not your average, law abiding white male. I'd rape a bitch and I don't give a fuck.

Because its so hard to go from stockholm to denmark, hamburg, or amsterdam.

>laws are signals
For fucks sake, no. Laws are blunt instruments, not shit you wave around to make a point. This fucking attitude leads to dumb shit like criminalizing loli shit even when experts are saying it'll cause an uptick in real child rape cases, because MUH SYMBOL VALUE.

Second,
>Some Swedish Green MP writes that more countries should start punishing people who buy sex, rather than the prostitutes.
This shit is dumb because it unbalances the trust relationship between buyers and sellers. It essentially sets the buyer up for blackmail, or general bad shit if things go wrong. In other words, the best way to not get screwed over is to go for trafficked whores, since they also have something to lose if it gets messy. BRAVO SWEDEN.

PS, don't sweden have a ton of literal fuckboys? Funny they talk about women when there's more male prostitutes there.

>Coloreds just rape, women don't have to pay for sex...
Knowing sweden you'd probably get a harsher sentence for buying a whore than raping her.