What's your go-to snack at the movie theater? I always get a large Mr Pibb and a Taco Blizzard

What's your go-to snack at the movie theater? I always get a large Mr Pibb and a Taco Blizzard.

America was a mistake.

Im more of a fan of the Hotdog Sundae

This is what my theater offers

$4 for a large corn, not too bad user. Whereabouts is this?

Pennsylvania

Some mighty fine bargains. I'd get like five hot dogs.

>theater smelling like kitchen
>eating while watching a movie
and people wonder why marvel will continue to make movies till the end of time

>radio
>glow stick
What did they mean by this

Radio?

> black
What did they mean by this?

disgusting
no wonder people lose their shit and fucking shoot up the place

>Not using the theater radio when the movie you are watching turns out to be shit

i think it refers to wireless headphones for the hard of hearing and those that want to filter out the niggers screaming at the screen

It's a drive in theater. The cars you have to order are on the next menu.

My theater has glow sticks you can use to find your falcon on the perch. They can't just turn the lights on every time someone needs to take their falcon out for a break, and you sure as hell dont want to go poking around a perch full of thirty on-edge birds.

The bug spray and bag of ice is leading me to believe that Pennsylanon posted a menu for an outdoor/drive-in theater and neglected to tell us.

>Advil

No doubt for when you are watching the latest capeshit

You don't wanna know what it costs here in LA

ok well now i'm not so triggered by the hamburgers then

you're a lucky guy to still have one of those

My theater sells bug spray because people in my town are fat and don't shower so many times when we watch movies they attract a lot of flies. Shit gets really bad.

Correction, nobody cares what it costs in LA. Fuck California and everyone in it. Stay the fuck away from Oregon when all the waters gone fag.

When Trump wins shit like this is going to end.

>inb4 shitstorm

Dollar 50 for them to season your popcorn with dandruff and jizz?

I was in LA today. I would fucking hate to live in a city so constantly full of tourists. Even on a god damn Wednesday before noon everything was fucking full of them. And speaking of shit prices I took a pic of your gas prices. I'm from San Diego and our shit isn't even this bad.

Fucking Mexicans. That's basically prison food that they make out of commissary items.

I bet its fucking delicious too

>cutting the bag and using tongs

Gas prices range anwhere from 2.60 to 5 dollars here in LA. Literally blocks away from eachother, too.

Holy shit a snow shovel of chicken tenders please with an oil drum full of diet coke

Good god, every time I learn something new about California I want to grab some guns and come liberate you even more.

>He doesn't have a top class theatre radio for calling in the air strikes

Nigga what the fuck is this?? This is literally what niggas in jail eat

what is the white powder she placed on the noodles ?

And here I feel bad about upgrading from a medium popcorn to a large.

Nachos.
I only eat them during the quite bits.

Msg

Thank you user. I hate people who chew loud snacks during dialogue scenes to be quiet honest.

>here you go sir your shit

Please no bully it's 3am and hard to think.

who /salami sticks/ here?