One of the greatest politicians in the world is dead while Trump is still alive. This is a sad day for all of us

One of the greatest politicians in the world is dead while Trump is still alive. This is a sad day for all of us.

>Trump will die of fatfuck disease in your lifetime
Look on the bright side user

tearing down the wall was a mistake

This can't even cheer me up right now. The guy who unified my home country after so many years of suffering is dead.
I'm in fucking tears.

RIP Helmut Kohl. He will be missed.

Condolences from the USA user, much love from burgerland.

>One of the greatest politicians in the world
>Helmut Kohl

Try again. His biggest achievement was that nobody chocked to death during his legendary pig's stomach dinners.

Fuck you hard, Vladimir.

>The guy who unified my home country after so many years of suffering is dead.

Stfu, the Berlin wall fell because the East Germans fought the system and brought it down. Kohl was just there by pure chance and he messed the reunification of Germany up so bad that we are still dealing with the outfall today.

You really need to read up on what Kohl and Gorbatschew did behind the scenes. There was a Soviet military attempt to hinder the 4+2 contracts just hours before it happened.
There were literally tanks and thousands of troops who were ordered to kill Gorbatschew and the German relegation in Moscow while the contracts were happening.

>You really need to read up on what Kohl and Gorbatschew did behind the scenes. There was a Soviet military attempt to hinder the 4+2 contracts just hours before it happened.
>There were literally tanks and thousands of troops who were ordered to kill Gorbatschew and the German relegation in Moscow while the contracts were happening.

Go back to Kopp-Verlag.

I'm not even a right wing idiot. This has been proven and confirmed by the KGB and former Soviet military.
There were multiple battalions in Moscow during that day that were ordered to take Gorbatschew and to prevent the German unification.

They were really really close to a Putsch.

Look it up.

>politician
>great

pick one.

>Helmut Kohl
>unified

whatever you say, cuck.
how are those rapefugees and kebab stands working out for you?

>american_education.jpg.exe

This doesn't even make sense.

Literally, none at all. Try harder if you're going to troll. Add some small element of truth in there and then spin it with your own hot take.

Jesus Christ, you come to the land of trolls, and you can't even do it right. Lurk more, child.

Aside from that, RIP.

little bitch millennial

he was a fucking cunt!
came to power by corruption and fucked evrerything up.
go fuck off Helmet!

only a dead politician is a good politician.

nice try ahmed and muhammed

Eurofag here, Kohl was a political giant, very few men in history could ever hope to do half of what he managed to do.
The entire world will miss him.

Also as the other user said, cheer up, Trump will die of some ridiculous bullshit soon or later and will always be remembered as the biggest idiot in history

I didn't like Schmidt, because he was such a conservative prick. But when Schmidt went all in for reuniting east and west Germany that made him a God.

Yeah, it should have been launched into space then steered into the sun.

Rub it in OP, get in there good.

Endlich. Mehr muss ich dazu nicht sagen.

makes perfect sense if you have any reading comprehension.

your country is far from unified, but tell yourself whatever you like. shouldn't you be on some site like tumblr, advocating for the rights of your mother's rapists?

>typical_kraut_cuck_denial.png

Kohl, der miese Volksverräter!

>be party of peace, love, and tolerance.
>wish death on someone because they have a different worldview

so much for tolerance. and love and peace too.
you cunts always mistake nihilism for morally upright concern.