tbh, this is better than those "reply or your mom will die" posts

also sage

could you possibly be more of a newfag?

dude have some respect... way too soon

sure.

why too soon? Who's that girl?

Too soon/your mom will die in her sleep tonight

kek
>inb4 angry replies exclaiming how you're an asshole for putting their mom in jeopardy so now they have to respond

wow, summer's hard here

you're an asshole. You pure my mom in jeopardy so now i have to respond. Fuck you.

>ˢʰᵉˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ

8 for looks, 2 for sex. By the time I put my dick in she was already cold.

Too soon/ 10

DAMN SO(O)N

ayyy

Bitch ass nigga. Im gonna find you and me an my boys gonna fuck you up for wishing that on my momma

that a dude?

who's she?

Mmmh don't think so

I think it is now time to accept the fact that the "too soon" girl SHOULD BE posted, and even be the queen of /b.

Post the rest OP. I'm fapping like there's no tomorrow

if that is a girl she is hotter.

Way too soon

Fuck. Agreed and checked my friend.

Checked good sh*t m8

Too fucking soon

>le 2 soon meme

Very nice. How much?

everyone posting in here is a summer fag now, including me.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.

The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.

wtf is wrong with her? what's this 2 soon shit?

wait, wasn't that a super old pic?

Yeah the picture is from 2012/2013, but the story has been with the pictures for awhile.

According to the story after taking some more photos he realized that she was dead. So the guy called the police who then declared her dead.

The too soon thing is because she is fucking dead you newfag

It's justin beiber, also checked

Where the other photos at

newfags

3spoon

Here is one of them

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

Perfect for me