36 KB JPG

36 KB JPG
>Says Qatar is funding terrorism
>Sells them lots of weapons
>Saudi Arabia not on travel ban list but definitely do fund and export terror

Explain yourselves trump cucks

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-criticizes-qatars-funding-of-terror-days-later-signs-a-12-billion-arms-deal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sells them lots of weapons
didn't the previous government do this? looks like trump is respecting these old contracts.

Yes the old governments did shit like this, especially Hillary with the Saudis.

This was a brand new contract though. And even if not, what kind of idiot gives weapons to people he thinks are bad guys? It's not like he's shy about backing out of deals be doesn't like (c.f. Paris)

>what kind of idiot gives weapons to people he thinks are bad guys
he is just selling weapons to the enemy, so they can kill each other.

sandniggers killing each other, what's not to like?
We get their oil, and they die, simple as that. and if they get cocky, the real show will start.

Retarded. He yelled and screamed corruption when Clinton did it while she got "charity" donations from them. Same shit different sandwich.

Giving weapons to terrorists is a good idea now? That's rich. Now that he's doing the exact same thing Clinton was doing it's suddenly not crooked? Exactly how far are his balls down your throat?

>Giving weapons to terrorists is a good idea

Holy fuck you're dumb

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

conventional weapons like tanks or rifles?
sure, why not. we enabling them to kill each other. they cen never get here and do any damage with them.

a, b or c weapons? not so much.

cry for 8 more years please

No like fighter jets.

Are you ever going to stop shilling OP?

Do you think anyone doesn't get that you get paid to post this shit?

Fat fucking chance he'll last 4. And I'm not crying. I'm laughing. He's literally Hillary Clinton but 1% worse. You're defending Hillary shit and you think I'm the cuck? Fuck out of here dumbfuck

jets that can reach the usa?
do these even exists?

still conventional weapons.

hillary should be in jail

trump is whats best for the world and amerrica curtrently

fuck muslims

fuck mexicans

fuck immigration

yay NASA

staymad

Shilling for who, Hillary? Fuck Hillary. She's just as bad as Trump

Ok great yes let's give terrorists crates of weapons. Never turned out badly before

>Saddam
>bin Laden
>ISIS

This is the level trumptards are at. Literally defending giving weapons to terrorists. Jesus.

don't forget the taliban!

stop using impact for memes you fucking normies

>>>pol

If you're gonna talk about politics and whine about Trump like children then move the conversation there please.

those among the other hundreds of proven scandals and child trafficking

stay mad cuck

>best for america

Hillary can suck a fat turd. It's just hilarious that the same bs she got called out for by trumptards is the same exact shit they're now defending. Hilarious I tells yeh.

>No idea how you guys tie your shoes

dude it's supposed to turn out bad.

let me repeat myself:
1.) we give them weapons
2.) we get their oil
3.) they kill each other

we just need to make sure that noone is winning.

and if one has actually won:
4.) send in a cleanup team and whip the flour with the survives.
5.) our oil companies gt their oil fields for free

>proven

have fun watching infowars

You have a right to your beliefs. You are a human being deserving of dignity.

if you deny all evidence of pizzagate you are a retard that probably thinks the earth is flat too, despite the equal amount of evidence proving otherwise to that as well.

or did you promise to keep quiet after being allowed to the rape island?

"It's supposed to turn out bad"

Great strategy dumbass. It's going great in Iraq ain't it

Bingo. Destabilization has been the US MO in the Middle East for decades. Sure it results in a terrorist attack on US soil every once in a while but is that really worse than allowing consolidation of power and an eventual war with a powerful opponent?

ohhhh hey everyone, we got a real pizzagate believer here, hahahah I thought you guys were extinct. HOT DAMN this is fucking hilarious! He came all the way over from Sup Forums to be with us here today!

Welcome!

You don't know me.

If that's the goal - to get their oil - you install puppet regimes like the Shah in Iran etc. You push for strong men who agree to sell to the US. It doesn't work in that middle of a civil war, with leaders that hate us and have sneezing weapons that we just gave them.

You're probably awful at chess.

you're right soooo much good "evidence"

>paranoid delusion disorder.

oh no it's not that you're crazy, it's THE WHOLE WORLD THAT"S CRAZY, IT"S EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU! LOGICALLY!

You're so special to see all the hidden signs! You're like a special agent! You're not crazy! No you're NOT crazy.

> It's going great in Iraq ain't it
exactly.
the previous governments made the mistake to get involved too deep with troops. they even tried to install a new straw man government.

right now, it's going great, not much casualties on our side, but many dead sand niggers.

it's supposed to be that way. we need the middle east in motion.

Our goal is to sell arms. That's americas main business. We often sell arms to both sides of a conflict if we can, but more often russia arms the other side.

Sneezing -> amazing

Phone sux

so?
cry bitch millennial.

>wat is false dichotomy
we do both, user...

Amazing you think this can last. I know you don't care that it's fucking evil, but seriously, it can't last. Something will have to give and I'd that's really the strategy we'll have the entire planet against us before long. No. The way you get oil is by arranging loans they can't pay back and/or installing puppet governments. You can't get oil when you're being shot at by terrorists using your own weapons. I would think that's obvious.

Aside from that, do you know who is super happy we need oil in the first place? Saudi Arabia. If we really want to fuck over the bad guys over there we'll cut off their money supply by getting our own energy. Saudis and Kuwait and UAE should go fuck themselves. There is no reason we need their oil unless you're a sheisty businessman who gets richer for having the relationship intact. Trump bans Muslim travel from other places but not where he has business. How fucking stupid does he think we are?

I guess it works on people like you though. Embarassing.

So your response is " well everyone else does it".

Too busy laughing at your hypocrisy. Last year you were screaming about how bad Clinton was for doing this exact shit and now look at you. It's entertaining.

So it seems. Even better though trump and his sheep were seething about how bad it was that Hillary gave bad guys weapons. Unconscionable! And now he's doing it and it's smart. Gotta love the hypocrisy.

Stay mad OP.

You were the mad one when Clinton did the same exact shit. Me I'm just laughing cuz you're all so fucking retarded that you defend it now that your meme president is doing it.

It's hilarious hypocrisy.