What do we think of this actress?

What do we think of this actress?

ugly

She's so brave for showing her vag to the world

I think it was a mistake for the zoo to shoot it, probably wasn't going to hurt the kid

DONT NOBODY POST IT

who the fuck wanted these pics from her?

Now that I know that is a thing I am overcome with a sense of dread knowing that one day I will scroll down and I'll see it, and I will know what terror my haves have seen.

Please no

What? This is a person..

I think she stole Michael Clark Duncan's role for the inevitable Harambe biopic.

John Boyega got a sex change?

BIG

BLACK

>Rich person takes nudes
>Uses a shitty quality camera/phone

FLAPS

I feel bad for saying but I just can't wrap my around how fugly she is

>black
>people

Just cause she's black, it doesn't automatically make her rich.

The real question is: Who is she sending these photos to?

Checked

You need need to make nudes for others maybe she made them for herself?

Did you guys know her birthday is on september 7th
that will be her saddest birthday ever

I have never heard of someone taking a nude pic of themselves.

Interesting.

You obviously don't understand women. No man does but we have certain insights, and one of them is that women are vain.
They don't take pictures of themselves nude without makeup on.

She's sending this to someone she is obviously comfortable with seeing her naked.

She has the chest of a retired former pro wrestler from the 80s

Stevie Wonder.

It's why he's blind

man holy shit, you reddit sure do know how to throw jokes away. It wasn't so hard that you needed to point it EXACTLY out. I just don't know how you fuck this up so bad. No wonder all your friends hate telling jokes around you. You probably laugh and say "oh!" and repeat the last bit acting like you get it. Don't ever do this again in your life

fuckiing disgusting

>Sup Forums is so infested with reddit, anons have to pretend to be reddit to fit in

Fuck me I didn't think it could get worse.

is this some sort of publicity stunt to keep herself relevant after Ghostbusters tanked?

Obviously.