Are you a rude person?

Are you a rude person?

If so, what's wrong with you? Why can't you be civil? Why can't you control yourself? Why can't you shape up and be respectable? Why are you okay with being human trash?

fuck off nigger

Were you touched at a young age? Is that it? Nobody will judge you here.

i was faggot
stop triggering

And you think that justifies you being a threat to society?

holy fuck faggot it's an edgy joke fuck off
what do you expect anyways, this is Sup Forums
Sup Forums at that

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

good one faggot

The only thing to be taken from this exchange is you are not capable of humor, and therefor probably don't live a very fulfilling life. In order to maintain good relationships with friends and family, a basic understanding of humor is essential. Maybe that's why you're cranky. You realize you have no value to people.

It's called venting.
After a long day of bullshit, it's nice to fuck around with faggots.
But, since you live such a """beautiful""" life, you don't need anything like that, do you now you snobby faggot.

Piling on to your uselessness is your lack of a hobby.

So we've established you aren't funny, you have no social skills, and you don't have any passions.

You're utterly useless. Your parents did a horrendous job, assuming you had two of them. I doubt you did though.

>snobby faggot
i stand by my word,
you're being rude now aren't you

No I'm being truthful.

You don't have value.

It would be rude not to tell you that. Maybe you'll look inward and improve yourself. Most likely not though. Your type is never really capable of that.

Because I'm hypoglycemic

this whole thread is 90% 2 fags arguing....

>no value
everyone has a value faggot

You need to go respect some women my dude. It will make you soft again.

heh

k

And one captain obvious making bland observations that offer nothing

You managed to contribute LESS that this hunchback:

Then you are excused. I feel like people who have to deal with physical pain or discomfort get an asshole pass in some capacity.