People actually like this guy

>people actually like this guy
twitter.com/kumailn/status/768183422103584768

>It's a I read a tweet from an actor of a show I watch and now every scene involving them will be diminished episode

Fuck you, the magics gone

Am I the only one who realizes his entire Twitter account is parodying the ridiculousness of the far left?

Considering I've seen significantly more black people making those fucking jokes than whites I have no idea what the fuck he's on about. Plus:
>subconciously comparing a dead gorilla to black people
Classic Kumail

I can't fucking stand Max Landis, but I almost always agree with and respect his opinions. He constantly calls out bullshit.

Please stop having the fashion and mannerisms of a faggot, Max. You could be a pretty cool guy even though your dad murdered children.

I'd love to believe that, I really would

>he's married to this
hahah holy shit

Too bad he doesn't know how to write a screenplay either

I hope he succeeds in ending the harambe meme, I don't know if I agree with his sentiment but it's not that funny

why don't they just let us make racist jokes? i mean come on they should just keep quiet and know their place

This explains everything to be honest

Haven't got around to watching silicon balleys but I though kumail was good on portlandia

Ye was really good on comedy bang bangs to
Kumi nungeeanee

So the whole gist of his argument is actually quite petty. It's him saying there's this taboo of mocking african names, and doing so makes you SEEM racist, even if the name itself is comical, or contextually comical. He stands by this taboo as though it's set in law because it benefits him as a minority, and Kumail himself, given his twitter history, seems to take immense satisfaction in calling white people racists, so he doesn't care about the fact it's a comical affair; white people have to oblige to this taboo and obey it. You cannot make fun of african names under any circumstances, or you're racist, even if the name itself actually is funny. The only umbrage I take in this is that he's guarding something as sacred when it isn't. Some African names are funny. Some European names are funny. Africans, Europeans, Asians, all would likely find certain aspects of each other's languages and nominations as being peculiar, or humorous, because it's unfamiliar to them. Harambe is obtuse to the Western ear, just as names like Bartleby or Himiltrude would be to someone of African descent.

He's good on Silicon Valley. Does his role just fine.

But man, this dude is ignoring black Twitter throwing out the most jokes for Harambe.

Btw I learned the kid in Harambe's enclosure was black because of Kumail. Thanks for making race an issue again, Kumail.

I probably turn liberal for pussy too. no judgement.

Spineless and a slave to your dick. If that isn't an evolutionary throwback tell me what is.

Hell, if the ape's name was Gary, people would still be cracking jokes.

But to be fair, Kumail may have had a point about this meme allowing people to be racist if he didn't make it an issue about African names. People are mocking his death by imitating how the BLM folks treat the dindus. I've seen numerous of people saying "Harambe dindu nuffin!" But then again, I've noticed it from black Twitter as well. In my anecdotal experience, people are just burnt out on the memorial act for every black guy shot by cops.

This poo-in-loo nigger couldn't be more wrong. People make a big deal of Harambe because a gorilla's life is worth more than a niglet's.

>But to be fair, Kumail may have had a point about this meme allowing people to be racist if he didn't make it an issue about African names

Definitely there are, and people do mock African names from a racial vantage, but to say that's the case for every person is untrue. I guess I'm just tired of people like Kumail pointing the finger, shaming, and smugly saying you're all racist. It's so petty. Go fuck yourself.

>But then again, I've noticed it from black Twitter as well. In my anecdotal experience, people are just burnt out on the memorial act for every black guy shot by cops.

I think that's just a sign of the times. Everything becomes a meme, a trend, hyped up, news fades away and something new comes up. This has been ongoing for so long without much to counteract it so I'm not surprised that's the point we're at now.

This guy's tweets are so fucking ridiculous that I cannot tell if it's an act or not.

>Don't forget the inherent racism of thinking the gorilla deserved to live more than a Black child.

There really is no winning with these people.

being a free thinker on Sup Forums truly is the pinnacle of evolution