Is he right?

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482038193027.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAzCf0ascW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's never been wrong

>directly linking the webm instead of linking the post

>STOP HAVING FUN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's nothing wrong with occasional escapism as long as you don't let it run your life. Everything in moderation.

wheres the music from?

that was intense.

also

>still shilling about space

>>still shilling about space
what's that supposed to mean ahmed?

no.

He's not wrong when he talks about sports being bread and circuses. But also thisAs long as you're redpilled on jews and race, there's no harm in spending a few hours every week watching.

Eh, only a handful of people in each generation truly change the world, the rest of us are just fucking idiots enjoying the ride, even if we got rid of all distractions and focused only on math and science we still probably wouldn't be anymore advanced than we are now.

>implying webms can have sound on Sup Forums

You can join him over at leddit, newfriend

>implying you cant link to other boards

why link the post when you can directly link the webm?

Who care about real shit lmao
I just wanna watch sports

>guiding the culture

But they are. Sports are important to people because they're like a microcosm of important events in human history. They involve courage, athleticism, strategy, and some times just sheer luck. It's about proving that sometimes the impossible is possible. Who would guess that the New York Giants would beat the Patriots who nobody else had beaten up to that point? If somebody had written that as a fictional story people would have called that bullshit and that it could never happen. Who could make up that the US Winter Olympics hockey team in 1980 made up of amateur and college level players would beat the dominant USSR team made up of some of the best players in the entire world at the time? That sounds like some bad fanfiction, could never happen in real life.

Shit just a few days ago Clemson beat Alabama by scoring 21 points in the fourth quarter of the game. The Cubs won their first championship in 108 years. It's about proving that occasionally, the impossible can happen. That's why sports are important to people.

MEN IN COSTUMES SLAPPING EACH OTHER'S ASSES

>controlled opposition AND water filter merchant

he does have a lot going on

That's really fucking gay

I only can't understand this jackoff's popularity.

Even if you agree with him, how can you bear to listen to his annoying forced voice and dumb over the top outbursts?

>Alex Jones
>rooting for the piss Lord

Sounds right for a Cowshits fan.

>Is he right?

>alex jones

literally a conspiracy profiteer, he doesn't understand or believe most of the shit he says but if it helps him sell water filters then he'll vouch for it.

I DON'T LIKE THAT THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT'RE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

He's sacrificing himself for all of us.

A million redpills to keep a million men from becoming jaded.

Jones 3:16

How about Russian piss orgies? Would it make a Texans game entertaining?

>mars
>shiposting

I'm picking shitposting.

>captaining starships

okay

I thought this wasn't pol

Football is far too black for me to enjoy.

Typical football fan:
>Hey are you ready for the new football season like have you seen Tyrone Johnson the new linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys like did you see him light up that white quarterback wooooo that was great I just love football

>implying it's not white bois fuckin up the darkies

>calling someone else a newfag
>being this new
Get your fucking shit together m8

nobody is obligated to care about politics or some other thing. being happy or enjoying something isn't a bad thing. his argument is as worthless as "think about starving kids at africa".

lol, upvoted

wtf

Is shilling now sports related?

Not only that, but politics often makes us unhappy.
I turn on the Tv and people are beatifying Obama, Lula says he will run for President etc.

Stop watching sports.

>but politics often makes us unhappy.
yeah, that's why i try to avoid reading news as much as i can. or just follow meme events

STOP HAVING RATIONAL OPINIONS

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SELL BOOKS WHEN YOU SPEW THAT PUKE

RED FLAG
RED FLAG
RED FLAG

>implying white bois aren't getting btfo

lmfao

Stop being like every other dipshit in this state, you're the reason no one likes Patriots fans.

That's not how you open a jar of pickles

>he literally recorded this

Screaming. For. Help. You know it was his idea, too.

this man is disinfo, made to make "conspiracy theories" look stupid (I use quotes b/c the term was created after JFK's assassination as a means of discrediting or labeling someone).

we get it. sports are a distraction. when I get sick of the shit I see on pol I come here to get away from it. I know what I'm doing and I do it willingly. life's too short not to check out sometimes.

this cuck is the reason Trump is getting 8 years

>already have a Russian piss orgy, table of fake folders, and "NOT A FENCE, WALL!"

I await the next 8 years of pure comedy.

Keep being mad, faggot.

checked

We are going to get tired of winning

Also can you leftist cucks please stop normalizing pedophilia? #pizzagate

...y-you don't think Brady has joined him... has he?

>saved

of course!
save it, it's all yours, my friend. also check'ed.

>ywn join the President and GOAT for a piss orgy involving a room of Russian hookers sent by Uncle Vlad

Why even live?

I mean you could always choose to really really like women like aaron did.

This is true. Advancements in math/science have always been made by a handful of geniuses and if sports weren't a thing then the people who were fans of it would be probably just spend their free time elsewhere and not pioneering breakthroughs.

Men turn towards that because of the war on boys. They're not allowed to be men anymore.

Is that iced urine?

It's from the first trailer to Interstellar

youtube.com/watch?v=BAzCf0ascW8

Most people are not smart enough to do anything important with their life 2bh.

I think his point was less about "Watching sports is bad" and more along the lines of "If you take sports too seriously like the manchildren I see around me, you are a faggot and need to prioritize becoming a productive non-jewed citizen"

I'm too enlightened to not watch football

Also, I do it for the strategy of it

>he takes the piss lord seriously