What are some countries where black men are exotic and in low supply?

What are some countries where black men are exotic and in low supply?

Go to japan or south korea

Human trafficking is a serious crime, Cletus.

No one ever said "we need more black people"

Idk why any black people are allowed to come to Australia, they are worse than abbos, at least abbos just want to huff some of that good sniff and get back to the dream time, black people will steal your house keys because they are shiny.

Try Lithuania. Take your shitty Beatz Dawg© headphones with you and grab your dick a bunch. Those cucks will probably ask you for dance lessons right there in the parking lot.

Iceland
Greenland
Antarctica

Uzbekistan

Argentina

They are quite exotic here but everybody hates them dont know why tho.

russia

freeze, motherfucker! stay right where you are!

You don't know how hard that is to find on google with the general premise for a search term. I've been looking for these. I thought there was one where they showed up to protest in a horse and carriage.

Aren't you dealing with people with PTSD and survived famine and civil war?

Central America most of South America. Europe. Asia.

I'm wanted nowhere

No. They send the boat people back or to a tiny remote island. The only foreigners they get are rich Asians and oddly enough, American negros.

yup and the illiterate and people in a new country far away and all that jazz.

are you a cute littel girl like the one in the pic?

Implying we don't love BBC in America. We literally pay you to do nothing and prance around in a suit like a monkey. You're 6% of the population but you make up close to 90% of our TV watching viewership when you add in franchise sports. You trash your neighborhoods if you get policed and we write shitty sob stories all over the media. There is literally no other country on earth that treats niggers better than Americans.

>You're 6% of the population

lol no.

No I'm a guy
I'm just trying to do the right thing. No need to get so mad. No wonder they hate us on Sup Forums

No please don't come here we don't allow monkeys to roam free around here.

swedish girls loooooooooove black dick. go make them pregnant and destroy the swedish race!!!

We all know you're an English teacher

Who is this?

The American posters default response to anything is to resort to inane hyperbole's and exaggerations that bank on "because I said so cuck".

Estonia

the anime world with your friends :3

France

>t. Cucknadia

Choi

stay angry whitebois

I really hate being black. I hate seeing videos upon videos of white liberals denouncing their culture. They don't even know the history they have and they shun it anyway. Really depressing desu

All these years later. I still don't understand how that word became popular. Seems pretty stupid.

t. cuck

I really hate being America. It's filled with retards, retards, retards

What state?

heh I'm not gonna fuckin' dox myself!
fuckin retarded desu desu

Both of you stop it

There's like a couple million people in most states

I see you're liking the new meme.

>being this retarded
yeah, you're black alright

>all these years later
>literally one or two max sense it became a meme
Back to wherever you came from now m8

very mean post cunt.

Been here since late 2008. I'm aware the shit started in 2014 still feels long ago to me.

tis' a joke.
also you're gay lolol

your mom

it was just banter my man

did you also make that template of the aussie shitposter on his computer where it slowly comes up the cable and shows a message?

insultin my mom shieet fukin raycis cis why male fukin puttin me down shiiet.

d'now we buielt the pyramids nigga?

This is the saddest LARP attempt I have ever seen.

neck yourself

I agree user. I'm glad I'm not him.

The United States. Stay there.

I mean really now. Can they at least put some effort if they're going to LARP as us?
Nope I'm coming monkey. You ruined my online gaming experiences

You can go to Argentina, Uruguay and Chile. They are significantly less black then Brazil is.

No. This is payback for what you did.

>wanting to be fetishized as some bestial sex animal by women

Doesn't matter, got sexy times.

Black american men never seize to amaze me in their lust for other women :) You guys are a disgrace to your fore fathers, keep washing out your black blood

We've countless shit skins but real black people is rare.

Go rural China, you will become a local attraction.
I hope you like bananas though

Top kek

When I was in Kenya the little african kids would follow around my chinese friend and make chink eyes at him. The adults in the villages would call him Jackie Chan, hide their dogs. and ask him to do kung fu. Fucking reckless.

White guys with long hair & dark beards got the Jesus treatment.