New chastity

New chastity

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/amp/item/32815857143.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait... does this go in the peehole?!

even if not, damn does the thought of it turn me on..

that is so fucking hot

Is there a hole in it so you can still pee out of it? And what's it called

Can't you still get hard in a cage like that OP

nigger I can still fuck with that on

mhhhh

Seconding these questions

And, y'know, here's some content

Looks like it's this one
m.aliexpress.com/amp/item/32815857143.html

holy fuck does this go deep.

I cant think of anything safer than putting chinese metal into my fucking dickhole

Yes it's a long hollow tube so you can still piss through it

i mean tbh

Ya give me american steel over chinese in my dickhole any day

i...i'm gonna need a video/webm..

but how do you get the beans above the frank

why anyone would risk fucking up their dick with one of this things is beyond me.

xhamster.com/movies/5627302/chastity_insertion_torture

Why the fuck do people do this? Stop being a faggot, faggot

oh god, insta boner. why.

I don't wanna try this and get an infection...

strangely enough, because some people like different stuff to you.

and even more strangely, some of that shit is weird as fuck to you.

personally, I'd quite like to try the whole thing for a weekend or the likes, like the idea of craving to get out of it to take her - but cannot see the appeal in the long-term wearing of them for more than a day and might or the likes.
plenty of people probably cant see the appeal in wearing it for a weekend, but would love to be locked up by a mistress(or master) for months. More power to them.

Ok, that makes sense, but why does it have to be so fucking small?

clean the item properly, with an alcohol wipe, and infection risk is minimised. like catheters etc, long-term wear might be risky, but sterile care, not using it if you were to have a scratch or similar scrape putting it in, and similar safe,sane use should prevent risk.

risk, in fact is going to be far less than cathetering, where its actually penetrating the bladder.

some people like the idea of being in a tight cage, so they ache when it prevents them getting hard - makes it a reminder they're being denied.

some people probably get off on it making thier cock appear smaller - perhaps they have a dom who's telling them they've got a tiny cock and they should only use their mouth, and they get off on it. others might like the idea of being squeezed in. still others might just fall out of a larger one, who knows.

different strokes for different folks.

I wish I had goggles that could see thru pants and find all metal cock cages like those with enough resolution to be able to see the shape of it so I could find someone wearing that and kick him as hard as I could in the groin

with luck, the cage will bend and be impossible to remove without taking a hacksaw to the bent up dick