youtube.com/watch?v=DIjGSSnEzk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The blue one

I like most alcoholic drinks.

Absolut has got to be up there though. Decent Swedecuck vodka

the ones with alcohol in it

Everclear

Bombay Sapphire?

Could anyone here recommend a good Rum? I'm trying to get into Rum. Is spiced rum better or regular rum like bacardi gold?

yes

Rum. Any type except silver rum, nasty shit

I like the dark liquors like whiskey scotch or bourbon and getting drunk
but beer is the best in moderation or with food.
dont like vodka, gin or cordials.

Im from deep south so, moonshine, real shit not the legal bs.

Jack and Coke

Rum is best as a mixer with coke, and spiced rum is best for that. I have some expensive rum and it's fine but not worth it really.

Don't know. Just got this earlier because it's my 21st.

I also hate mixed drinks
you guys disgust me.

Black heart is extreamly good,strong, and not too expencive

flavored beer only and drinking anything else makes me feel like im an alcoholic

I also love tequila, but I bring that to parties and dont drink it alone. Rum and wine are ok, but its just to drink some alcohol.

Tequila is the nastiest shit I've had

I really enjoy Tanqueray, wine, beer

I like my Brandy just like my woman.
12 years old and mixed up with coke.

I like tequila cause it tastes how alcohol should taste. Fucking bitter and harsh. Most alcohol I have acquired a taste for.

Hey guy from other thread, happy birthday.

I don't get Jack. It taste like a tire was soaked in the barrels.

i like rum

Kraken, overpriced but still good. Capt. Morgan and Sailor Jerry's both work just fine for me

Appreciate it bro

Free

There's a Filipino dude here making gallons of the shit. I haven't had to pay for liquor in months

Wouldn't know. Haven't had any yet.

Apple cider. Preferably somersby because I'm a bitch.
Smirnoff, but I do small amounts when I mix it. Vodka and raspberry is my favorite drink but its expensive compared to the cider.
I used to like sambuca, but never again.

I'm not a fan either, prefer scotch. But mix it with coke and it's fine to get drunk on.

Cocoroco

Used to drink whatever the fuck, jager, gin, rum, tequila. Then I got older and everything started giving me rampant hangovers.

Jameson and Malt Liquor are the only things I still drink at 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=DIjGSSnEzk0

Don't mix it with anything,like coke or ice. Just add a little room temp water and taste it. Jack won't kill you, but, there are so many better whiskeys out there. As your nuts grow, reduce the amount of water. Enjoy!

I prefer mid tier rum like zacappa, el dorado and diplomatico. Mostly the el dorado 12 year old. I also like smoked whiskey. And craft beer

not him
If Jack isn't good why do you care if he mixes it with anything? Just so he can taste how not good it is?

Wut

to develop good taste,

Dr. Jekyll absinth

Gancia and Sprite

Vodka master race.

Fernet and Coke

Gin Tonic

That sounds disgusting

Whisky. You plebs are disgraceful.

>rum
Captain Morgan ;)

Homemade wine

Its fucking delicious

Free.

Unless drinking everclear again would actually kill me. The everclear...

Go for a real rum like zacappa or el dorado. They're expensive, but SO much worth it

This.

Captain Morgan and Hawaiian punch mang. Mmmmmmm

I agree Glen rules in that area

Underaged fag detected

Can u be allergic to scotch? Seriously can be stone sober and drink half a shot and instantly vomit.

Makes me feel like shit for a time after.

I've done it a few times to prove it to friends before soneone said i might die if i am.

I have never heard of this tho.

Happy birthday. Be careful with that shit. I god on meds for depression and drank a pint. My wife found me standing in the kitchen leaning against the sink with the water running passed the fuck out. I was out for luke 10 minutes before she woke me up.

You can be allergic to what it's brewed on. Is it like that for EVERY scotch ?

Get some Pyrat Rum, I had some on my 21st birthday. Its lightly spiced and incredibly smooth. I could take shots of it straight for days.

You have to squire the taste for scotch. It's not a party drink. It's a drink when you "need" one. You must be young to be drinking scotch stick to vodkas, rum and maybe whiskey.

That is a decent rum too

Mr. Jekyll Absinthe

actually, yeah, you can be allergic to scotch or any specific alcoholic preparation.

I meant you sound too young to be drinking scotch

Edgy.
It's actually only a one off (already for most people I know) when you ate in mood to exploring and taking risks

Isopropyl, it keeps my CPUs clean.

Any kind of cherry rum. I drink 3 quarters of a bottle and usually have a pretty good night.

it use to be jack daniels but i got gastritis. so either beer with flavor or wine.

I'm gonna post some of my favorite -non very common (but afordable)- alcoholic drinks here. Hope you try some of them if you haven't before ;)

Vermouth: Is actually wine not fully fermented so is sweeter than wine and has like half the amount of alcohol. It's so good and you can drink it faster than beer without even realising and get drunk quite fast.

You may know it because Martini is actually vermouth, but i wouldn't recommend martini because there are a lot better brands. This drink is common in spain and italy and any not famous brand (= any different brand than martini) will be probably good. You can find it in 2 main 'flavours', red and white (same as red and white wine).

Fireball: While jaggermeister is a quite popular liquor in europe, in america is starting to be popular since las decade a whisky called Fireball. It's a cinammon spiced whisky that you can actually drink without mixing with another drink and still tastes great. I dont realy like whisky but this one is very recommendable to try.

Sangria: south of europe popular drink. Is a mix of red wine with some liquors (like rum) and fruit juice. 3 to 4 times the ammount of alcohol than normal beer (around 15% in volume).

Absynth: Now a days absynth is not real absynth (that used to have hallucinogenic effects) but is quite good two because it still has more alcohol than any other ingredient actually. For having a shot is good. Very strong tho, but good taste.

And thats all for now folks

I don't know how uncommon this is, I can get everything minus sangria at the bar I frequent, and sangria I can get across the street from that bar

those are the best ones

Methyl

Ron-miel: (Honey Rum) Its classic rum fermented with honey. It's softer than normal rum but way more sweet. Highly recommended.

White-rum: Is like the perfect drink between vodka and rum, the difference is that white rum is like more refined. (similar to the difference between white and brown sugar).

(Forgot to post those 2)

Im writing thinking than people from anywhere in the world can read it. Where are you from?

For example is hard to find fireball in europe, or absynth in many countries for being illegal. By uncommon i mean they arent the classic 5 (Whisky, rum, vodka, gin, tequila)

Kickin' chickin'

I'm from Denmark

Rasberry or lemon flavoured vodka.

Gin, just straight gin.

really? on ice with a lime wedge at least?

MD 20/20 Orange

Malört

Vodka. I took a shot of everclear last night (190 proof), and it felt like I drank battery acid. Burnt like a mf. 2/10 would not recommend

Shots of everclear is a party dare you do once and never again. Bicardi 151 pretty much the same.

Captain Morgan and Red Bull is where it's at

I love Vodka along with a jug of ice water near me just in case I get Trusty. Everclear I've never tried but you bet I'm mix it with something instead of just straight. I've always wanted to get mix drinks but its such a dam hassle.

The thing is, that was probably my 3rd shot of anything ever. I'm 18, and I've only really had a couple shots of vodka, so it was a surprise to my nearly virgin throat lol

Also Budweiser, sooo much Budweiser, and Red Horse if you can find it

I'll drink absolutely any garbage alcohol because I'm a poor alcoholic but 151 is the one thing I just can't stomach.

Partisan 50% from the freezer, Nice -20c