Budget: $40 million

>Budget: $40 million
>Box office: $24.6 million

HAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

Thats more than you'll ever make sucking dick for cash

Spics and chinks will eat this shit up once they see "LE SUPERBAD FATASS ESE".

>start sucking dick for money
>lose 15 million dollars
Jesus who manages your finances user? You should be suing them.

Is it over, bros?

Is it finally over?

>Foreign 6 million
wtf do they hate fat people?

Why do people consider him handsome? I just don't get it.

How could anyone choose these two jackasses to star in a movie ?

Neither can act for shit, and they're ugly fucks, what gives ?

only Miles Teller considers Millers Teller handsome

Teller is literally poison.

Movie industry is totally fucked.

Flop after flop after flop after flop.

What's the first big studio to go bankrupt?

Sony of course, since the jewish Sony Pictures executives are happy wasting the japs money rather than jew money.

Sony would be the first to go. Eventually they'll become just a vidya gaem company.

I had to study for 4 fucking years at Yale to learn how to suck dick you faggot

#forgivestudentsuckcockingdebt

dude

he looks like if Rob Schneider and Tom Cruise fucked

Im not sure Sony itself would go bankrupt since they're riding the little piggy PS4 to the bank with PS+ but with every passing flop Sony Pictures releases it becomes more and more likely they're gonna end up liquidating that entire branch.

Probably keep the movie IPs and just loan em out to other studios.
>still get a piece of the pie no matter what
>don't have to do any work

Sony is a bluechip public company and your parents invest in them every since time they get paid because they're trying to stay ahead of inflation for retirement

They don't read earnings reports or follow the company, they just know Sony is a huge corporation and will probably do ok most of the time

The movies will NEVER stop bombing because Sony is publicly controlled by millions of shareholders and they will never get together to vote out any directors

god damnit study corporate structures n shit yo

He should buy some minoxodil

I had practically no facial hair at all, and now it's getting pretty dense.

>publicly traded companies with millions of shareholders never collapse

k

>red herring argument

k never talk again, never even breathe again, suffocate asap

last time I looked Sonys major shareholders were still japs in japan, sooner or later Sony Pictures is going to have a reckoning on their hands with the bullshit they do.

Even the other branches of Sony have had known problems dealing with the retardation the movie division dishes out

this is his girlfriend

>the company will succeed because of its name and corporate structure
>there are plenty of examples of multi-billion dollar companies dying anyway
>hurr red herring

are you retarded?

It's only been out for 5 days user

>famous millionaires can fuck 8s and better

who knew senpai?

What happens with a movie like Now You See Me 2 where it is pretty much a domestic flop but makes decent bank abroad?

Is that still considered a failure? Does Hollywood even care if it flops domestic if it does well in Asia?

how will one subsidiary of the sony group being a failure force sony to fold?

please explain how your argument is not a red herring when you assert that sony pictures failure will make sony group insolvent

>first movie named Now You See Me
>second movie not named Now You Don't

Miles Teller is literally the most assholjc looking human being ever created. No one would pay to see a movie with him in it.

i think a third was already greenlit

It's real

SHE'S A GODDAMN SUCCUBUS

>What happens with a movie like Now You See Me 2 where it is pretty much a domestic flop but makes decent bank abroad?

>Is that still considered a failure? Does Hollywood even care if it flops domestic if it does well in Asia?

Well they get a lot less of the box office gross overseas than they do from the domestic gross, basically a third of the gross overseas, and ~60% of the domestic gross.

However if it does well abroad it can certainly save the movie if it does poorly domestically, NYSM2 had a budget of $90 million, made $65 million at the domestic box office which is a disaster given that they only get ~60% of those $65 million.

However it made $255 million overseas, of which they get about a third, so the movie should end up slightly profitable, but hardly enough to warrant yet another sequel.

It's already out on Blu-Ray, which seems a bit desperate.

can I have a moment of your time

if you had money she'd be your to.

it's such a stupid gimmick for sequels

trying to go the fast and furious "turn into a heist franchise" route

but it's about fucking street magicians and unironically incorporates "real" unexplainable magic

I thought this movie looked good. Like 21 jump street meets lord of war. But I hate going to the movies and paying $20 to sit in an uncomfortable chair. Plus I can't drive so there's that.

More people should see it, it's good.

I've liked every movie hes in, I feel bad for him just cant catch a break he is like the current Taylor Kitsch.

Hasn't it only been out for a week?

>Hasn't it only been out for a week?

Yeah, but this is not going to have a long box office run, nor a wide release, whatever it makes from now won't save it.

Well it wasn't really that good.
All the awful drama, movie once again ruined by a woman.