Holy Grail toys: Toys you wanted but never got and never saw anyone else who owned one

Holy Grail toys: Toys you wanted but never got and never saw anyone else who owned one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHncoxvxRO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There used to be a Nerf bazooka that I owned in the early 90s(the last year's of our lord Jesus Christ presence on this earth) and that shit was mother fucking intense , could literally give someone whiplash of you aimed at their head about 3ft away. Shit was cash until the regulations put a stop to our fun

That's a good one and I would still want it lol

Just looked it up, that thing is awesome. Definitely wouldn't go over well today though lol.

me and all my friends had him

Would still buy this if I wasn't a poorfag

Hell yeah me too. Damn Lego sets are so expensive these days.

Have you seen the collector's edition? It originally retailed for 500 fucking dollars. Who the hell has money for this?

Damn. I certainly don't have that kind of money. Well I could buy it, but then I would be sitting in my appartment with no electricity or running water.

Wanted this one so badly

Actually had him

I had this, but not the faggoty new gen one, the old one maybe ten years ago

I also had this, fuck I miss it. I think I have the bulk of the set in a box somewhere but I'm missing pieces

>part toy
>part vidya
>all want

I don't know if we'll ever see another thing like it

Had that one. It was awesome

>If you had this your parents loved you
because theres no other way someone would have taken the time to put that shit together.

Never saw this before, but I am intigued.

i had this. fucker was crazy long. i could literally sleep on it.

I was never allowed to have any of the big bases and ships

Hahaha, your right. Plus the thing is huge! Only rich folk had the money and space for it.

I had that. It was pretty cool

Kamov Ka-26 modell or a mg-42 airsoft

I had castle grayskull, shit was cash!

Had the Megazord but no Dragonzord, and I guess my mom looked everywhere for it.

remember when toys were made with real metal? Were kids just more tough when I was young?

Anyone remember these? They even had a show where kids raced their cars. I believe Jesse Ventura hosted it. I always wanted the track for the cars.

Even the cap guns lol. They looked real!

30$ game
240$ controller set up
get your view screen muddy? hit the windshield wiper button!
end all be all for people with mecha boners at the time and before Crapcom went full jew

All I got was the stupid 6 arm one

I actually did have this. Many a battle was fought in that castle.

Holy fuck, I had one of those. 30 years ago.

Nah. Companies just like cutting corners wherever they can now and plastic is much cheaper than metal.

I could, personally, but I stopped collecting Legos when I was 15. I found comics and Palladium RPG books for a while when I got a job out of high school and then quickly moved onto paintball and real guns, bodyarmor and tactical gear. Now, 25 years later, I have 4 full Pre-Heresy Dark Angels ForgeWorld armies that are over 8K points each. Married and waiting on kids now.

You can do it!

Bikes allowed? All my friends wanted one of these but everyone just had the kmart huffy.

This was awesome

Damn I wanted that thing so bad

I actually had this and I might still have it

Of course. Same here. I had a kent and a huffy. I only knew one kid with a mongoose and he sure did rub it in lime a prick.

i had the space shuttle but not the rocket. shit was amazing though

Fuck off. Everyone had this.

I had this
also had pic related

this too and an Xwing but no MF or TF

Sometimes you want something so bad and you beg the crap out of your parents for it. Then you get it and you are full of pride and joy because you are the only one of your friends who has it. That feeling is quickly diminished when you realize it's a piece of shit. Damn you Fred Savage!

>Toys you wanted but never got and never saw anyone else who owned one

How about one I had, Fortress Maximus. 2 fucking feet tall.

I had Jetfire too. ahahahahah

I got this, I wasn't a very spoiled kid but my parents were divorced and my dad could afford it.

It was pretty shit, the robot mode walk super slow and the plastic rotors that moved the legs broke all the time, it was fixable with crazyglue but it didn't stick for long.

Nice!

This

I loved MASK!! Was hard not to lose their small helmets though.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHncoxvxRO8

I wanted this so bad when I was a kid. I never had to guts to ask my parents because it was weird, I remember this commercial gave me boners, for real, I don't know why,

bathtub racing with these babies

ya this and teddy ruxpin i always wanted

Oh man, what a flashback. I remember tbat commercial.

anyone recognize these? Still have boxes of them, track, and parts

Goddamn I love me some GI JOE! I still have all those little fuckers.

Most of them lost their thumbs because I would move them to fit the guns better and they would break after a while.

Adam savage did a video with Tested on YouTube where they built that. It's actually pretty big

Tyco slot cars. I miss those. What tracks dud you have?

holy shit, got that for Christmas when I was like 9

Most of mine died a horrible death when I became a teen and discovered fireworks.

Fuck is that a Tamiya car?

I had a chance of getting this with box and all for $300

They were actually made by Hasbro

i had a few mask things, including this. the semi truck was badass

1st track 1 was the 4 lane. [pic related] I as more of an Aurora fan than tycos but had both. I've got probably 1000' of track that I've amassed.

Search for Lepin Star Wars.
Chinese copy but just as good and cheaper.

This was awesome! Had soldier plates, bug plates, so many.....

Love me some goop

never had this, but had the gi joe base and the terror drome that launched the jet out of the middle

My brother and I had years of fun with that shit! Loads of stunts, building tracks wrong, running over action figures, crashes, etc.

You nigger! I played with those fuckers so much that sometimes the elastics on the inside that connected the torso to the legs would break and their legs fell off.
My dad fixed those fuckers right up with some thick elastics you know those thick ones they use at the post office.
From there one those fuckers where indestructable.

Only thing where those little fucking thumbs even with glue they would break off again.

At least you had all 3 parts. I only had the black robot.

creeeeeepy crawlers!

We enjoyed taking them apart and mixing parts, making new dudes. You could do it with Micronauts too, because they had the same o ring connector and screw paints.

Best toy design ever made

agreed. star wars fucking sucked in comparison

Yeah, those didn't bend like the Joes.

I had this which was fun, but the Joe figures did not fit on the train

I enjoy this thread
thanks guys

still have it somewhere in a box with al my Lego

I remember in the 90's when I had a bunch of GI joes all of a sudden these cheaper knock offs came on the market. You could buy 6 or 9 of them in 1 package. They where shittier quality and would break easier but they had some weird and awesome designs.
I remember 1 of them had a nazi uniform with grey and black camo stripes and an eye patch.

Ofcourse I used him extensively as the leader of my bad guy army.

Had it.

literally the only thing i wanted as a kid, but they were a couple hundred bucks and my family was frugal. As a kid having your own car was the ultimate cool.

The holy grail.

Here's a funny story. My sister had these things called glamor gals. They were about the same size as the Joes so I used them as the Joes wives. The Joes needed to unwind after a full day of battle.

had one of these, but then it got recalled beause of lead paint or something

my friend used to have a bunch of power ranger shit when we were really little. we grew out of it and smashed all of them with rocks and buried them in his backyard. Years later we were at some sort of convention and there was a booth with all the power ranger toys we destroyed and they were worth hundreds.

no regrets though breaking all that shit was fun as fuck