Should I play Windwaker or Twilight Princess?

Should I play Windwaker or Twilight Princess?

Minish cap

Twilight

both

Windwaker. I'm biased though because it's the only Zelda I've ever enjoyed.

Both, you stupid cunt.

Breath Of The Wild is the correct answer

good choice

>playing children's entertainment

>posting on /b

Enjoy a world were everything is literally copy and pasted over and over again all throughout the game.
Oh look, something new, , oh,just fucking Orks bod guarding a chest with a weapon I already own contained inside.

Bump for uncertainty

Agreed

Neither play skyward. Not to start you off with the best installment in the series but if that hooks you, feel free to keep playing the other games.

Twilight Princess all the way

Wind Waker, hands down

wut

>ocarina of time master race

There is no correct answer to this.

Just play both faggot

Don't hate me because I'm different

To all the Both's in this thread, I don't have all year. One or the other I'm afraid

Windwaker. Seriously.

Both are good but it's fucking tedious to pay tingle for a fucking map to complete the game

I've played every single Zelda game and twilight has my favorite villain in zant, and favorite companion I'm midna. It starts obscenely slow, but becomes amazing. I'd also recommend breath of the wild if you've never played it. Best story (actually about Zelda, not Link for once) and it plays like a 3d version of the old 2d games

Make time,stop pretending like you have shit to do. you're going to die lonely like everyone else in here .

They are both great games, but twilight princess is considerably longer

Why not both

Wind Waker
Then Majoras Mask

Wind Waker. Twilight Princess is the worst Zelda of all time, even worse than Zelda II, which I still kinda enjoyed

Keep trying bait fag

cause its fucking gr8 m8

Ya can basically beat both in a span of 2 weeks

>Orks

/thread

If you absolutely have to pick one or the other, I say Twilight Princess. It's underrated.

Play x-com nigger

Wtf are they then, Mr. Autism ?

Both. I find them both awesome in their own way

Bamp

melee

Seconded