If Messi missed his next 241 free kicks he would have the same free kick to goal ratio as Ronaldo (1.3%)

>If Messi missed his next 241 free kicks he would have the same free kick to goal ratio as Ronaldo (1.3%)

Top kek

If Messi made his penalties he would have 1 Copa and 1 extra champions league trophy

Can penaldo even come close to this man. NO.

Ronaldo's missed a few high-profile penalties as well. Real would probably have won the CL in 2012 if Ronaldo hadn't missed a penalty in the semi-final.

If I missed my next 1000 penalties I would have the same number of national team trophies as Messi

BTFO

Plus you forgot when you missed the pen against Greece in the euro finals in 2004

*HE

kek

Kek

KEK

K E K

You would be 2008 Olympic Gold medalist?

>americans making fun of other NTs

BTFO

Disrespectful as fuck. I watched this live and I really had to cringe this moment, you just cannot do this.

"miss a free kick"

I don't appreciate that term. that's something you would say for a penality, where you are expected to score. With free kicks, you are not expected to score, if you do -- well done. But the odds are always against you to score a free kick

it wasn't disrespectful at all hans get your panties ironed out

keked

>unironically losing 7-1 in the semi final of the World Cup, on your own soil

>with free kicks, you are not expected to score

Brilliant Flemo tactics,

Daily reminder that Belgium's entire national football philosophy is getting Tall Blacks to foul people

If I scored a hat trick for my next 30 games I would have the same number of Premier League titles as Gerrard and Messi COMBINED

higuain is the only one to blame for messi not taking home relevant international titles

if you scored a billion goals in MLS you'd still be a friendless loser

chicano pls

DamSon.jpg

Just came back from having lunch with two ladies, lads.

If I had cheese pizza and Sprite for lunch I'd still be eating better macros than that HGH roided little person.

>tfw I was at this game just above that goal

yeah well I just came back from a trap orgy at Disneyland in my fucking helicopter. I make 2 million a year starter salary. I drive an aircraft carrier to work. Get on my level

You know I'm right. Penalties are mandatory, free kicks are bonuses

t. football player who scored 17/18 penalties

kinda gay to be honest

sweet ride though

Well...apparently you can

that would mean ronaldo has taken 4384 free kicks in his career that's around 5.3 every single game

stop making this manlet happen spee is a tsuu board

you're acting like not hitting the target doesn't count as a miss because of the negative connotation attached to the word

a miss is a ball off target. learn English pls

Dont matter, Donaldo still worse at it.

kek at that pic

no you would still be fat as fuck plus a nigger

That's just because RonGODlo takes every free kick even if it is not in an advantageous position. Do you really expect him to score from something like this?

>math much? Haha

no and he should be doing something more intelligent with the ball than glory hunting from 40 yards out

nigger thinks he's juninho and literally cannot avoid hitting lahm the turbo manlet

back to your cuckolding activities

Missing a free kick = not scoring

Hitting the target but the free kick is saved is worth nothing, my Québécois friend

what are you implying? ronaldo has 57 freekick goals that means 4384 free kick attempts with op's made up stat

only in your head my waffle friend, please keep being retarded though

MISSI FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Disrespectful

Hans pls.

>That's just because RonGODlo takes every free kick even if it is not in an advantageous position. Do you really expect him to score from something like this?

I expect him to not fucking hit the one man wall thats for sure THAT IS MADE UP OF THE GERMAN GOAT MANLET LAHM.

they've actually done it to honour Cruyff

Aren't there some refugees you should be letting sleep with your daughter Hans?

Kek BTFO