If you could go back and change one decision you ever made, what would it be?

If you could go back and change one decision you ever made, what would it be?

watching that gif

/thread

I'd back out of this thread.

Not do some fucked up shit to someone.

Wasting my life with A girl I didnt love

i'd accept my 10th grade english teacher's offer of a blowjob. we were drunk after a school event at universal studios, and sat near the back of the bus for the ride back. i wlked her to her car because she had parked in the boonies and didn't want to go alone... but I politely declined her advanced. Looking back, it was probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done. I didn't get laid for another 4 years.

Not go to the college I did.

>Got in to a nice private school
>expensive but would have a quality degree
>failed out because I thought I was hot shit and could handle it
>went to a city college and got an AA
>Doing well now with a decent job and have worked my way up with work exp over a degree
>still have the first schools debt and lost 2-3 years of my life slowly failing

Wish I could just skip to the shit college and go from there.

Seconded

BUY.

MOAR.

FUCKIN'.

BITCOINS.

i have killed my balls.

had a chance to fuck my friend's 14yo sister when I was 22
turned her down
she was thin and had fucking huge tits
then she gained ~150lbs when she turned 18

This x 200000

I wouldn't tell me dad about the weird guy at my house with my mom when I got home from school when I was younger. This led to him kicking her ass, them getting a divorce, and me only having supervised visitation with him for the next few years until he died of a cirrhotic liver.

don't invest time and money to chase girls, because I'd be forever kissless virgin anyway

AHAHAHA
>lil cheetus

my mom used to beat me as a child and as a child I always fantasized about doing something about it. I used to walk around the house when she was asleep being angry about being beaten and stuff.
tl;dr I wish I had the guts to slit her throat when I was little so I could get away

Stick my dick in loads of things I could've but didn't.

Don't stick my dick in loads of things that turned out to be crazy.

fuck.
this gif was done before the 9/11 Mossad hit towers with planes

Sup Forums turned me furry. I wish I never came here.

ain't that the truth.

I never wanted to suck a cock till I started seeing Baily Jay (linetrap) pics here years ago. Then I got the hardest boners thinking about her and other trannys... then one day i finally broke down and rented a tgirl for the night when I was down in SoCal for work. Ended up with gonorrhea, which led to my finance dumping me when I couldn't come up with a valid reason for it.

Sup Forums does weird shit to people

I'd go to trade school instead of college.

shoulda explained chick w/ dicks dude
she woulda been like, kay let's get married

i would have let the train run me over. that or smokin the reefer.

To never pick up a cig in my life.

shit, i thought about buying one or two back when they were 10€ each just to get some weed over silkroad, but reconsidered thinking it was just a scam

I wish I had stayed in bed with that guy that one time. I drunkenly I decided to go into another room because his noises were bothering me.
God I really fucked that one up

never met her

I wouldn't have purchased all those extended warranties that never did me one damn bit of good, ever.

i wouldn't have gotten addicted to fucking heroin.

tell me what it`s like

I regret getting a Marylin Manson tattoo below my belly button in the mid-late 90s. Every single time time I get a blowjob from some new chick, I have to spend 45 minutes explaining A) Who the fuck that monstrosity is, B) Why I have the tattoo in the first place, C) Why I haven't had it removed yet (money, laziness).

I've literally gotten into such involved debates about the fucking thing we forgot about a having sex entirely. It's a fucking curse.

I wouldn't have quit my job over a girl. I wouldn't have moved out of state because of her. And I wouldn't have hit her in the fucking mouth when she was talking shit. Then I wouldn't have gone to jail for a year and a half, and I wouldn't be stuck mowing lawns because nobody else will hire me right now with my record.

Fuckin kek.
At times I also wanted to tattoo him. Or just the crossed gun logo from his novel, which were never released. Instead of I just tattood his inetials MM on my ankle.
What does yours look like?

Stop starving myself

Nah pawl, you did the right thing.

I'd go back and get into bitcoin and take the risk of getting computer parts for it

It's an artistic rendition of this image from the Antichrist Superstar album inset, but with his face more defined. And there's a banner under it that states: "I AM THE GOD OF FUCK," lyrics from Cake and Sodomy

I would have purchased Netflix stock when I had the chance before it went public in 2001 or so. I thought the idea was moronic (DVDs by mail), and bought a PT Cruiser instead. I wish to god I was joking.

Shieet. That one is gonna be hard to cover up. Look for metal head girls. They should be into that though.
Also would like to see a picture of your tattoo.

My nigga

Get that grill I so much loved in high school when I had the chance, now every girl I see feel like inferior substitutes...

Not started drinking DXM, probably. But before that, not skipping math class or starting to drink at 16. I can't tell exactly where it all went wrong.

Went to college for a building degree (Quantity Surveying) and graduated in 2008. Just in time to watch my potential career get absolutely wrecked by the recession.

Because I graduated and couldn't get an apprenticeship straight away to build experience, I essentially wasted 4 years of my life getting it. When the jobs started coming round again in mid-2012 to 2013, I was 26, with a degree I had (on paper) done nothing with over 4 years, and was essentially unemployable.

Really fucked up my career path.

army

she wasn't ass great as you thought, or she isn't as great now as she was then

Probably but it'd hurt me too much to think otherwise...

sauce on the hentai anyone?

or are you hurting yourself more by being stuck in that mentality