/bb/ big brother 18

Our girl winning the endurance buyback edition.

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): Natalie & Michelle
HoH Nominations: Paul/Vic
Veto: Paul
Replacement Nom: Corey

Most likely going home: r.i.p. /fit/

Other urls found in this thread:

realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/08/big-brother-cbs-all-access-ideas/
web.archive.org/web/20130615000000*/http://jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php
youtube.com/watch?v=hiSV9K38XMo
bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Veto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its an endurance comp, which means james is going to win and send the returner right back out. what a great week we are in for

I want to fuck the bridgette and take responsibility

Vic won't drop the damn water bottle this time, Puerto Rican sensation has this

>implying Punished Bridgette backed by 2 weeks of healing, space age technology, our energy, and the spirits of Tiff, Frank and Bronte won't beast the comp.

No way in hell James wins a slip n slide comp.

I just want to see the jury shit talk all the people in the house. Make them be very afraid of their jury vote.

i can't wait to see the reaction of Paulie arriving.

Here's hoping Bridge, Paulie or Vic make it back, I want Bridge but I can't deny that seeing the faces of the guests if Paulie walks back in would be the best thing this year.
where are you guys getting that it's an endurance comp? I thought it was going to be resolved live on air so that people know who to vote the package for. can't really do that with an endurance comp.

They changed the care package vote many hours after the show ends and the website confirmed live feed HOH endurance comp.

realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/08/big-brother-cbs-all-access-ideas/

>Instead of Have Nots, a chore list, assigned cleaning that changes. I didn’t like the team concept this year, but did like the care package. … Let them have a pet, please. The basil plant isn’t the same as a pet…a cat would be good, but include clean up of the litter box in the chore list.

side note: i read some bb and survivor articles on various sites, there is so much sjw stuff in those it's really sad and made me stop reading because i can't respect the author and their thoughts

Oh shit, odds that we get to see Reddit throw up again?

i forgot to comment on the list

the international format has so many seasons available from all over the world, bb usa needs to stay unique and be in the hands of the participants
that means having america voting for nominations, evictions, hoh whatever also compromise the game too much and i don't want that. we have seen how people watching vote and they are basically total retards, just let them play

>tfw no angie gf

BNT's

sittin right

Danielle and Britney then talk about the flirting that Shane and Danielle have been doing. Britney asks if Shane has made any moves on her. Danielle says that he has just been massaging her lower back. Britney asks if his finger has been in her butt crack. Danielle says no. Britney asks not even a pinky? Danielle says no, that he must be scared to do anything. Britney thinks he will soon.

They talk about Britney’s season and who has had sex. They talk about Rachel and Brendon having sex in the house. Danielle wonders if Britney has had sex in the house. Britney tells her no, I’m a lady. Danielle says that she has a strong urge to see the size of Shane’s penis. Britney tells her not to touch his penis.

Britney says that she would hate to have hemorrhoids. She says that if she can’t let her husband freely see my butthole every day, she has no reason to live.

So Britney does anal

buttslut

don't let the thread go down

devinposter is like a /bbg/ superhero
i wonder what his costume looks like

not all hero's wear capes

It's going down

I'm yelling timber

You better move

you better dance

Is it possible to see the houseguest ratings for past seasons of BB on Jokers?

web.archive.org/web/20130615000000*/http://jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

Has Natalie been naked?

yes

yeah, in the shower

I figured she bathed in her bathing suit

so victor coming back and winning hoh confirmed

I'm 45 and still shower in my bathing suit.

>Thu 12:56 AM BBT James says "if you respond, they know they got you.." and the flood gates will open.

>Thu 12:55 AM BBT James tells nat/meech not to respond to negative input from followers (after the show). Just ignore them.

>Thu 12:58 AM BBT Natalie says that after the show, she is going back to get her boobs bigger. Meech says to see if she can get a deal, too.

I fell asleep, they still planning to get out Vic?

yeah, paul and vic tried to get nifty and make a move but they sniffed it out but then nicole got her panties twisted over it.

meech shaving her legs on the HoH floor while the other HG's were chatting

damn she's all lathered up too
I bet she feels soft

thats very uncouth user

BIG BROTHER IS RIGGED.

Why the fuck do we watch this crooked piece of shit? The house guests do not have to battle each other to win the game, you have to BATTLE PRODUCTION. And if you are not liked by production, GOOD LUCK WINNING. It will never happen.

justice4chima

I'm guessing HoH is gonna be the wall. Which means its most likely Z coming back. FML.

how did you come to that conclusion?

>we

they haven't done the wall comp yet

but how does if favor Z?

it doesnt, dont listen to them...

Bridgette made it furthest in the wall comp.

ya I could see fit vic winning. Slipnslide with the jury would be interesting drama

>tfw it's a fashion comp and /fit/ rocks yeezy's so he wins by default because they are the most swag

dont start this shit again

20 minutes into livefeeds and chill and you notice he's not rocking yeezy's

Is that herpes on her chin?

>fake kanyeezees

yes

eli5 yeezy's
Are they just Kayne branded Adidas?

He designed them, yes.

what's eli5?

they couldn't break the pre show alliance / prize split promise group

i think that if james and nicole were 2 strangers who didn't know each other, /fit/ and paul could have pulled off the flip.

a robot Eliza 5. She explains things to children

>james votes /fit/ out
>literal collusion
>devin is having none of it and busts through the front door

Does CBS security scramble?

most likely

not this time because he put the cash in their pockets

not this time

They are only overpriced shoes only niggers care about

I thought those were gators

Can someone please enlighten me on the rules of the Power of Veto? Like if someone who isn't a nominee wins the POV and decides to use it on a nominee, is that person eligible to be a replacement nominee?

>The Golden Power of Veto allowed the winner to veto a nomination from Nomination Block if they so desired, including themselves. The HOH would select the replacement nominee if the Veto was used. If a person not on the block wins the POV, they can then take a nominee down and be safe at the same time. Or they can choose to leave the nominations the same.

short answer? no

no, if you use it you are safe

>pretending you copy pasted this

>trolling

So by that logic, if a nominee wins the POV and uses it on the other nominee, wouldn't they both be safe?

no, if you are OTB and use it on the person next to you, you are still OTB and not safe and a complete dumbfuck

you asked if someone who isnt a nominee used it

fRIENDSHIP

Didn't they change it? In earlier seasons I think people were afraid of using it because they could be the replacement.

meme manlet is overrated in endurance comps
If theres any skill involved he's done

paulie/vic will most likely win

No, because they would still on the block.

It's why people should brush up on the history of the game before playing. Marcellas is an example as to why you should ALWAYS use a veto on yourself if you won it and you're on the block

youtube.com/watch?v=hiSV9K38XMo

that was first Veto now called the silver power of veto. The golden power of veto brought the winners safety. bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Veto

What would you do if Paul came at you all heated?
Would you face down the manlet or buckle under the pressure?

Wow the Silver POV is fairly useless

>meme manlet
Who thinks Paul is good at endurance comps?

I'd come at him with the hair clippers

Exactly

A way to put it is, The POV keeps you safe from NOMINATION, not from EVICTION. If you are already nominated and on the block, and use the veto on someone else, you are still nominated, and still can be evicted.

loving this discussion right now

i would make it personal and start tearing into his doucebag personality and blow hard persona and then proceed to call him out on all the stories he makes up and then had outside nairobi and laugh while he breaks down and cries to the feeders

ask if he needs a step stool to get on my level

This guy slaps your nana's buns
what do?

shalom aleichem, don't slap her buns kadokhes

ask him if I'm next

feeds back, vic is packing

nat still trying to convince james to keep vic

HOLY SHIT SHES A MORON

How big is it? Post pics

Natalie is still trying to convince James to evict Corey.

HoH having to set up in the have-not room
Paul's such a boss

I hope she goes complete whore and offers James anal later tonight

only if James wins HoH

>Natalie: We'd be safe if Victor stayed. I don't think he's lying. I think he'd put Paul up.
>James: No.

James, please let her fuck up her game