>shes posting retarded kid shit
>all her friends are retarded kids
>find her instagram
>bunch of edgy weed type photos

now keep in mind i am a drug user with some level of social life
>realize i can present myself to her as the ultimate alpha
>i can fool her into thinking im the coolest dude she knows
>end goal is putting my dick inside her

how fucked up is this and how big of a risk am i taking? i found her sisters facebook and shes grown ass bitch so basically if she finds out i exist she will know immediately that i am sketchy motherfucker. luckily i have no mutual friends with any of this people as far as i know im complete stranger
what is the best way to keep this incognito?

do it faggot

incognito mode, duh.

yeah go for it before its too late, up up up and away, woh woh who WOHO itsa me MARIO

When life gives you lemons you take the fucking lemons

i cant just do because this is on the edge of what i would consider serous fucked up shit
how bad would something like this look from the eyes of an normie?

Why tf u care bout normies fag

its pretty common place I think for rebellious teenage girls to get with older guys, in reality you being secretly neet would be safer for her than her meeting some genuine degenerate. Still try explaining that to her sister.

Pro tip - you cant

If a normie sees it, you're doing it wrong.
Make sure nobody else in your life finds out and just go to town.
That or just ignore what everyone else thinks and go to town anyway. There's nothing to lose.

Teenage girls that have adult boyfriends should be stoned. But the fucken boiiis that get the tight vajayjay are my type of negroes. Bang on lads!

because i dont want to be completely "outcasted" from society

>its pretty common place I think for rebellious teenage girls to get with older guys
this is exactly what im trying take advantage of

Enjoy prison retard.

Do it. Take pics. Post 'em.

I would like you to take a seat over there.

Gtfo normie ass negroe nobody wants you here
If you want it then the rest is irrelevant

Not just prison, registered sex offender for life. This isn't normie shit, OP, it's a simple fact.

but keep in mind this is one of those im too cool for you wanna be social media celebrity type of hoes so people around her will defiantly know whats going on
i might be paranoid but i feel like rumors can easily spread back to my community

i only want it if there is a low risk way

Austin JONES! You haven't learned yet?

Only low risk way is to convince her to move with you to a country where the age of consent is 15 or lower. This shit will always be high risk in the US.

> 15yr old
> gets first real sex
> enjoys it
> feels like a grown woman
Risk? Nigger she's going to be proud of a turning point in her life. She'll literally explode if she doesn't tell someone.
10/10 would fuck.

People do this shit all the time. Go for it. Tell her to be careful and not leave any evidence on her phone, like selacious text messages or anything her parents can see. I spent a weekend in a hotel with a 16 year old I met online a few years ago. I don't think the sex is technically illegal in this state, but I did give her some wine and beer, which is.

im a eurofag
this is my main concern

It's not that bad. It's not like she's 10 years old or something. She fucking knows what she's getting into at that age.

In Michigan age of consent is 16, unless a teacher.

in a bout a year or two when her social group gets a bit older they're going to network with your social group EVENTUALLY, especially if you are in a neighboring town. im just throwing this out there

Doesn't matter, unfortunately. Anything under the age of 16 is considered pedophilia here, and is prosecuted similarly under statutory rape laws.

She's a cop. Not 15.

if she was 16 i wouldnt even find this situation uncomfortable
i dont know the exact age of this hoe but she can be easily bellow 15

maybe your right but people in real world will disagree

>how fucked up is this and how big of a risk am i taking?

Age of consent? 16 or 18? Are you in the US?

>what is the best way to keep this incognito?

Avoid all kinds of written contact. Don't message her and if you do, don't write anything she could reply to with incriminating information like "you made me come so hard last night, wann meet again"

t. lawfag who enjoys fucking younger chicks because you can be ultimate alpha

>Age of consent?
its 16 or something like 15.9
>Are you in the US?
no