People you automatically have no respect for

People you automatically have no respect for.

people in healthy relationships

Automatically? Elaborate Op.

what even

people i don't like

Fat people trying to stop being fat? Are you some kind of a skinny-people-shaming whale feminista?

People you lose all respect for based on that one thing about them that is repulsive.

For instance, one look at some feminist bull dyke with red hair is all you need to know that you're dealing with a mentally damaged person and that it's best to stay far away.

>people
>niggers
pick one

fatties
homosexuals, not all of them, but those who feel like throwing in the fact they're gay every time they possibly can.
sjw's in general (self-justified landwhales, dyed hair etc)
emos
goths
arabs
people who speak loudly in public to appear important
memers (people refferencing memes irl, looking at you, Sup Forums)
most women

>ur user your le retarded

It must be miserable being you...

Indians
I don't think I've had a single pleasant experience with one of these curry eating cockroaches.

"Bisexuals" pick a team asshole.

>emos
>goths

Did you just start naming the groups of other teens at your high school?
Who, on a daily basis even sees a "goth" or "emo" let alone has to converse with one? Kek

I don't really care that she's fat, tbh. I just saved that pic of her because it's funny to see the obese cunt wearing spandex in public with no shame. If you look at her twitter page, she's clearly a narcissist who posts selfies every few hours, but none of that really matters.

No, I hate her because she's a black nationalist and feminist who blames everything on the patriarchy and imagined white supremacy. I also resent people like her constantly referring to Obama as a tap dancing coon. The double standard is nauseating. None of this would really matter if she wasn't a college professor who gets paid to shape young, impressionable minds for a living. Well, that and the fact that thousands of people follow her and hang on her every word.

Out there trying more often than your fat ass.

1>0

anyone who professes to be a DJ

Ahem. See post directly above yours. I don't care that she's fat, I just think it's funny that someone this bloated and unattractive is also a total narcissist who constantly posts pics like that one with captions like "BLACK BEAUTY! #blackbeauty"

U wot m8?

Niggers, spics and swedish

I pick team assholes

OP

This. Dont shame people that are tryin to better.

Fuck off, feminazi.

Trump cucks. I will automatically run away.

sjws.
anyone standing between me and drugs (from lea to legislators and everyone in between).
niggers (not persons of African decent, just the niggers).
faggots (not persons of alternative sexual persuasions, just the faggots).
Arabs (all of them).
Men who don't conform to gender roles (whether it be washing the dishes or dressing in a metrosexual fashion, you are making the rest of us look bad and giving women stupid ideas).

ehh the list goes on.

Bullshit son, you know you'd hit it if the chace presented. The chance will never present though because you're a kissless incel.

what about if they actual work vinyl?

>miserable being you
>posts meme frog

kys

Purple haired bull dyke detected!

also frogposters

You can force me to act like I respect people, and most of the time that's what I do to stay polite. but you can never force me to actually respect you, it's not possible.

j u s t i f i c a t i o n s

>fatties :
if they're not working out/on a diet, they're just problematic and not helping society.
>homosexuals :
for this one I should have picked a bigger kind of people, those who always bring the conversation, whatever may be the subject, to a certain topic and try to get their holy knowledge into everyone's head and feel righteous as fuck, and most of the time, homosexuals are going it.
>sjw's in general :
see above
>emos :
Usually very emotonally unstable youngsters, they are the butt of many jokes and I can't think of any group that respects them with another reason than "you should respect everybody" or "they're just young you can't blame them"
>goths
see above
>arabs
where I live, the majority of arabs aren't respectable, that's because they don't respect you at all.
>>drive like shit
>>fucking greedy as hell
>>always talking arabic with their friends even when you're here
>>spitting everywhere all the time
>>will call you infidel
and the list goes on...
>people who speak loudly in public to appear important :
I don't think this one needs an explaination. Insecure faggots who think that making noise gives them extra credibility but it's just annoying.
>memers
Stupid people in general who believe they are a part of "le sicrit club of a mongol horse taming forum" and who will use expressions like "free kekistan" or "shadilay". Sup Forums is already cancerous inside of Sup Forums, it shouldn't go out.
>most women
Yes, because most women I know (not that I befriend them) are full of shit, liars, dramaqueens, sluts, sjw's etc. Most of my friends have been fucked up by gold diggers and I get approached by those kinda sluts who will call you out for being sexist for not buying them a phone on the first date.

There, go and post a meme.

I initially resented you for hating on an exercising fat person, but you got me.

She's irredeemable garbage.

Why does Obama have to be a race thing? Couldn't he just be a nice, well-spoken presidential-looking guy with mainstream-to-left policies?

I automatically have no respect for lazy, basement-dwelling OPs who make fun of overweight people exercising. At least they're working on themselves.

Kek! I love it.

Even though I'm Indian myself, I've gotta agree with you, 99.99999% of Indians are fucking disgusting

nto on a daily basis you cunt, in general.
I live in a big city and since I actually go out of my room I happen to encounter some of them on the street. I don't usually have talks with them but you can feel that a lot are spoiled brats or irresponsible infants most of the time.
>le your a teen argument.
there weren't any damn emos/goths in my primary school/ highschool

Edgy kids

>projection

The summer is out in full force.

Sup Forums memers

Edgy adults

You. I have none for you.

>revolutionary

> meme killers
> Sup Forumsacks
> bandwagoners
> le epic rare pepe posters
> "NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Meme frog? Possible newfriend.

>flying the DPKR flag unironically

> Memeing in public
They deserve to die

>i-i'm part of antifafa

Summer is here. Soon people won't even call him meme frog, just "Nazi cartoon."

conspiracy theorists are the worst

>I actually go out of my room
>room

An adult would of said house.
Teen confirmed.

Due to the abundance of them around here and the fact that 90% are entitled cocksuckers, cyclists.

There are pleasent ones that will make a point of saying thank you if you move out of their way on a trail. But the number that just say "Clear ahead" expect you to move then disregard your existence is excessive.

>An adult would of said house.
>would of
an adult would have said have

You are forgiven.

>Why does Obama have to be a race thing? Couldn't he just be a nice, well-spoken presidential-looking guy with mainstream-to-left policies?
No, he's too "white" for her (even though she's also bi racial and went to the same graduate school as him, Harvard). See, in order to escape criticism from radical intersectionalists, Obama would have had to order reparations for slavery, deport several million white people back to Europe and give every secretary in America her boss' job as president of the company. And even then he'd be called an Uncle Tom and a keystone of the patriarchy in America.

People who obsess over other peoples opinions. Like fuck off dude. Live your life. I literally don't give a shit what anyone thinks about anything and my life is a lot easier for it.

Oops yeah haahah sorry meant so say PEPE shadilay fellow nazi haha :DDDD
I also enjoy to kick mexicans (THEY HAVE TO GO BACK LOLLL)
but remember guys hahaha trumb will WIN
he truly is, dare I say, /a're man/, truly an hero!
Now I'm off to fight culturel markizm by posting pictures of PEPE on tumblr, I am doing god's work here haah. Btw how do I upvote ???,*
>there is factual evidence that Sup Forums has brought in more newfriends in the last 2 years than any other board since the creation of the website UNITED
>statistics show that most of those newfriends are underage
>statistics say the majorithy of adults are virgins
>statistics show that majority of Sup Forums publicly hates reddit
>statistics also show that a majority of Sup Forums users also browse reddit
but hey, Sup Forumsacks TRULY are the winners, niggers bTFO !!!!!!

get out

I'm a degenerate, you're an edgy teen.
Don't worry you're winning.

They already are.

Still got my Technics 1210 MKII's from the 90's. Went 21st Century a while back and got a Rane Sixty One mixer, new Ortofon needles and Rockit 8 studio monitors. Still use vinyl to spin, emulated though. No tactile or functional difference from using an actual LP

>Correcting people's grammar
>Not being intelligent enough to know that you put quotes around words when you are referring to the word itself
How can people be like this?

Relationship goals

one in the middle is not bad.
I'd join just to hit it.

The saucy minx on the far left, name? Sauce?? Moar!?!?

>666
>Satan trips

This is almost my complete list for those exact reasons. Only thing I could think to add is Indians. Shifty, dirty, conniving fuckers the lot of them.

Anyone who bought a Harley just so they could join "the club"

Why is this nigger so scary?

1. SJWs. Especially ones who major in bullshit fields like Women's Studies, Pan-African Studies, et cetera and then complain about unemployment.
2. People who make a career out of teaching this retarded SJW bullshit
3. Colleges that force students to take these classes as general ed. requirements.
4. Niggers of any color, including white
5. Junkies and drunks
6. Bigots in general
7. Religious hypocrites
8. Religious apologists
9. People who support affirmative action
10. Irresponsible sluts who shit out kids they don't know how to raise. Especially sluts who get knocked up in high school.
11. Irresponsible shithead slut fuckers who knock up those sluts and leave it to the taxpayer to pay for raising their kids.
12. Children in general
13. Old people in general
14. Reality TV stars and their fans
15. Rednecks
16. Feminists
This is also a reasonable list.

aren't all niggers scary?

I honestly can't tell if that's a mask or just his unevolved nigger self.

For that matter, it's hard to tell whether this gif I saved is a nigger or just an ape in a dress. They both look like something out of a HP Lovecraft story.

No mask just a nigger

>something out of a HP Lovecraft story.

"The match had been between Kid O'Brien -- a lubberly and now quaking youth with a most un-Hibernian hooked nose -- and Buck Robinson, "The Harlem Smoke." The negro had been knocked out, and a moment's examination shewed us that he would permanently remain so. He was a loathsome, gorilla-like thing, with abnormally long arms which I could not help calling fore legs, and a face that conjured up thoughts of unspeakable Congo secrets and tom-tom poundings under an eerie moon. The body must have looked even worse in life -- but the world holds many ugly things. Fear was upon the whole pitiful crowd, for they did not know what the law would exact of them if the affair were not hushed up; and they were grateful when West, in spite of my involuntary shudders, offered to get rid of the thing quietly -- for a purpose I knew too well."