ITT: we discuss how much we wanna punch Trump in the face. >:3

ITT: we discuss how much we wanna punch Trump in the face. >:3

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not in the least bit >:3

bot is still on vacation, OP

*notices your Communism* OwO

How edgy and counter-culture of you...
So original.

This

U gonna get the Asian invasion from the triggered trumpfag nation

same

I want to shoot scumbags who want to harm the god emperor.

>("silence.")

Trump needs to learn what work is. He needs are couple years at a 40 hr/week job doing real labor. He should be working graveyard at a grocery store stocking shelves for a good year, then I'll listen to what he has to say.

This guy is a crook and has no clue who any of you are. He doesn't know what it's like to work for a living or pay taxes or be a human being. He's a living, breathing parasite. A non-starter. A fraud and phony and huckster who has no business leading this country.

I don't really want to... *shrug*

If he was a god, he couldn't be harmed unless he's a pretty shitty god.

U mad?

You next Opie.

Why do you want punch to our Trumpi?

He has the moneys, why you don't buy more money and be happy.

kek

Kind of like Allah

I know this guy. Name's Jessie. He once asked everyone at a party if we wanted to talk about wizards and then he pulled out his penis. Average size. Doesn't believe in hygiene.

To be fair, if I were the president, I probably wouldn't have a clue as to who anyone on an anonymous image board is either.

He's not worth the effort

I hope you realize how misinformed you look when you repeat that stupid shit.

Behold the Autistic Prince, son of the GOD who needs 24 hour Secret Service protection

nah

You should watch flecca talks he's what I think about people like you

Doesn't believe in dentistry, either.

That is why I said "..who WANT to harm the god emperor.." .

He was very wealthy and none of this has been easy on him or his fam, yet he is still doing it. This billionaire has offered to help us fight the entrenched political establishment that brought us things like Vietnam and the Iraq war, 9/11 and the constitution destroying PATRIOT ACT, and the shit heads in this country want to believe Soro's funded propaganda instead thinking for themselves. It's fucking sickening.

trump support irc channel
irc.dynastynet.net
#k_z

Why misinformed?

Because the Crowd Strike report that spawned all of this was debunked by the cyber security community long ago.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r?page=1

13 to 14 seconds between posts somefag is using a Sup Forums pass.