Day 8

Day 8.

Hi B, i really need your distorted mind to formulate a good tip on how to hurt someone badly.

Let me explain.

>lil' background:
8 days ago a shit person poisoned my dog and i could't did anything to save him when i found him slowly dying.

I know who kill him and i'm struggling hard not to burn him alive, like seriously.

Now... As you may know it's not legal to kill someone, since i've not a stable job, i don't want my parents pay for a lawyer or any kind of charge for my mistakes. Basically, it should seem like an accident (of any mind)

I thought several things, like: watering his gasoline tank, or just loosing his car brake. I Also thought about posting the story + his face, followed with the proof.

>we almost never talk, just sometime for a "hey, what's up"
>he had NO reason to kill my dog.

>protip: i'm not gonna hurt his family members or his pet.

>Another protip: no cameras on my path.

Please b, please. I just need a really good tip.

Other urls found in this thread:

straypetadvocacy.org/PDF/AnimalCrueltyLaws.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you know?
what type of poison was it?

Protip: use milk.

Specifically the guy in the pic

You could just try to totaly ruin his life, sometimes psychical terror is better than physical.

O shit trips, and why not report to police

O shit dubs

go throw a brick through his window with a note threatening his life or something. Will probably make him paranoid as fuck. Just don't get caught, obviously.

If he has a job, do something to his form of transport. Sugar in gas, cut breaks, something.

Make him waste his savings slowly by ruining his shit. If it's storming, run outside and bust a window with a few rocks or branches. "Accidentally" leave a sharp crushed can of beer by his tires.

Alt. just look for the pineapple story.

I came to suggest the pineapple story

That's not important.

Yeah, wich is one of the optional. Any tip worth trying?

U gotta ne kidding me. This guy deserve a lesson. You can't just kill someone else dog.

Just break anything he owns continually. Throw rocks at his car and house windows. Graffiti his house. Somn.

Heres a recipe for some poison. I got it off an info thread, so idk if its just a recipe designes to backfire and kill the maker or whatever, but yeah. He will die, and you will not be found, given you can deliver it.

>U gotta ne kidding me. This guy deserve a lesson. You can't just kill someone else dog.
Then use the milk man method.

I kinda like the idea of making him paranoid af.
It'll be wisely to wait for some time so he will be not so suspicious 'bout you

This is pure golf, but require a good amount of time to be done, i'll sure keep this tip on my mind

>This is pure golf

This is pure gold, but it require a good ammount of time to be done properly.
I'll sure keep this tip on my mind

OK, you male me smile.

Sorry for repost, my connection it's not great.

The recipe is legit besides the points where they ask you to touch it with hands. Use some common sense and it can make you a legit ricin. You do have to be carefull tho, as it is easy to accidently sniff it etc.

Best thing about ricin, the lethal dose is really small and the death shoulxnt raise any suspisions

preferably let him leave for a few days, if not just wait for him to go to work or something.

Spray paint/banner on his house something like "this man tried to molest my 8 year old daughter". Not true obviously, but sounds targeted and believable.

If you're hard core key "pedophile" into his car.

That kind of name is the kinda shit you can't live down

>you male me smile

>this is pure golf

post his face

hydrogen chloride + pool cleaning chemicals = chlorine gas
make outside his doorstep
post through his letterbox when he is out
make sure to where gloves
goodluck OP

Do you know any specific about him?
Like if he ever sold some weed or anything illegal?

Pellet from a bb gun or airsoft pellet in the nozzle you use to pump air into tire.

>pressure causes air to leave while in motion
>causes flat while on road
>pellet falls into tire when cap removed so virtually undetectable
>probably make him think something is wrong with his perfectly fine tire
>waste money in addition to calling for help

Just don't do anything to incriminate yourself

Just post his name, face, adress and the proof over here. We'll do the rest. user do not take pet hurting lightly.

Make / get some drugs and turn him in

Simply put dog feces all over his welcome mat.

Autocorrection ftw.

What should happen?

No, he's a "good guy"

Nice, but not enough.

ye post his shit

Everyboby have secrets you just need to find some of them and totaly twist them against him
If does not sell drugs, just make it look like he does. Maybe he done something wrong when he was younger

I belive that someone once pranked Sup Forums into thinking that you can make crystals in this way. The gas that is produced by the reaction is very deadly and will literly burn your lumgs

Post his details.
He will not escape us.

Once you're known to Sup Forums comunity...oh BOI .... bad things gonna happen

>psychical

Seriously, just post his phone number and address. I want to send him gross stuff.

What kind of stuff?

Actually, just the number. We'll pretend it's the Krusty Krab.

Whats his job? Maybe you could sabotage him so he will be fired

we'll get him like we got Eric Clanton. Give us his name, address etc and evidence that he killed your dog. We could potentially get the cops on him, you could sue him.

stalk him for a while.
theneventually remember his work times and his daily schedule show up around him all the time,
one day open his window and take a few small things, maybe something he'd notice tho
when he sleeps whisper horrible messed up shit in his ear
repeat until he kills himself out of paranoia,
protip hide your face with a mask
also use rockhard nut to kill him with a rockhard nutsock

Why do you think he poisoned your dog? Do you have proof?

Also, you have to go about this slowly. Observe his life. Find his emotional weak points. You need data to actually get to him.

That aside, breaking in to plant cp in his search history a few times when he doesn't have an alibi is a silver bullet for most problems.

How do you know it's him ?
How would we ?

this is way better
listen to him op

Why do you think he poisoned your dog? Do you have proof?

Also, you have to go about this slowly. Observe his life. Find his emotional weak points. You need data to actually get to him.

That aside, breaking in to plant cp in his search history a few times when he doesn't have an alibi is a silver bullet for most problems. Be sure to leave no print or DNA traces. One anonymous tip later and he has no job or family.

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

Yeah, handling anything like this I suggest a working gas mask and tyvek suit, some pliers.

Those kind of thing doesn't happen everyday. First thing first there's an autopsy ongoing, so i want to reporter him with all the proof i have. Then, i'll post all the shit i have over internet

Not enough

Dubs of true?

I'll take any good precaution that's required, thanks for the tip

This might pique your interest, OP (assuming you live in the U.S.):
straypetadvocacy.org/PDF/AnimalCrueltyLaws.pdf

Like I said, if you have proof OP we can lay down the law on this fucker.

I would just follow him and pay attention to his routine so that I could catch him coming back from his morning job or whatever and beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat (wearing a mask). Keep it simple

Psychical.

Dude man...

OP, got it

yer dog deserved to die nigger.

op post this fucks ip pls

I'll release all the proof when i'll sue him. He work in the air force, and for this kind of crime he (hopefully) lode his job
>I'll keep you updated

okay,op

Something about this just doesn't seem right nobody just kills another person's dog for no reason there are things you're not saying especially since you have revealed he is Air Force which means he is of a military mind which means he generally knows what he stands to lose.

So I call bullshit or else you come clean and nobody else should fall for this shit or be so easily taken in without asking those obvious questions.

Bullshit or not, he asks how to ruin someones life and Sup Forums is eager to help

this is missing 9 steps

Mind posting a complete recipe then?

i figured because it only shows up to step 15, then talks about repeating steps 12-24 and mentions having made a powder which isn't mentioned in any of the steps listed

I noticed too. It mentions step 24, so fuck if I know the intervening steps but I can count.

I see your logic.

I would simply point out that he should simpy say he wants lessons on being a piece of shit instead of a bullshit story. At least if its a bullshit story he could greentext that shit.

Yes, i've enough proof to incrimitane him, i've cameras on my house and i van clearly see him.
As already said, i'll deliver all the proof i have while keeping b updated about this story

Rude

don't mind he's from air force or whatever, just drop a good tip, that's all i ask