Dubs deceides what i do before i go jump infront a a truck. Have no money, friends or family, job...

Dubs deceides what i do before i go jump infront a a truck. Have no money, friends or family, job, about to be homeless basically nothing to lose. Going to take around 50 adderall, walk to a busy intersection, and hop on. Until then make it an interesting day with something fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchwiki.org/en/Crew_Change_Guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lindybeige is cool... watch some of his videos, and dont jump in front of trucks dude

roll

Do something news worthy.

I dunno, like use every last penny you have, print of life size pictures of yourself, then paste them on walls around the city.

Be artsy with this shit man,

Just fucking fap, and don't stop until the skin on your dick falls off, don't stop at just the friction burns

Send it!

do a flip faggot

roll

roll

if you've got nothing to lose, jump on a train and be a hobo for a while. I did it for a year, it was fucking great. Sure you run into some assholes, and every once in a while you have to run from the cops, yard guards, or taggers, but other than that it was fucking fantastic. I saw some cool shit, and met some really cool people. I never went hungry, there was always some food around and you'd be surprised how easy it is to get water and stuff. Slept under the stars, under overpasses if it was raining, in the box cars I could get into, etc. etc. I'd still be doing it today but one of my best friends got killed (not related to riding the rails) so I went back to my hometown for his funeral and ended up staying with my high school girlfriend. She's not into the hobo thing, but I'm working on her to get an old RV and travel around for a while.

Check this out: hitchwiki.org/en/Crew_Change_Guide

Make an ice cream sundae

Don't jump infront of a truck because that's forcing someone to watch you die/kill you.
Just break your phones and cut your wrists like someone with class.

Where are they~?

roll

B& Trump

I should.

Roll

If you really have no place to go there are 2 options:

Seek out Social Services/Churches that provide basic Care

If that fails too , commit a small crime with the full intend to be catched and imprisoned

call your closest relative/friend and tell them what you're about to do

Don't do that. Go buy a cheap gun and become a vigilante. Go patrol the ghettos and assassinate all the obvious gang trash you can until they end up killing you.

Who knows, maybe you will be really good at it and become IRL batman.

Thumb.

Eat a turd.
>and post a pic of you doing it

roll

Some moralfag should call the cops

Right.

Roll

roll

Copy.

winner

Fuck you

You have the wrong idea about homelessness. It doesn't have to be Hell. If you're young, fairly healthy and not on drugs, it can be absolutely liberating and a lot of fun.

Eat shit and die, OP.

THIS OP,

see this too:

Look like it ment to be leaving now.

If your ready to overcome your fear of death, take that energy and put it into overcoming the fears that put you in the position you are in today.
Ask that woman out.
Apply for jobs you're totally not qualified for.
Call up your old boss and call them a cunt if deserving.
Call up your old boss and tell them you're sorry for calling them a cunt.

Rolling

Put shoe on head.

WINRAR
>WinRar!!!
>>WINrar
>>>winRAR

roll

roll

Disregard for lack of verb.

>Deliver NAO!!

>Double Reinforced!!

>Deliver Faggot!!!

fuck me, is this you>?

Go into the hills of Colorado and start a weed farm, or make a meth lab on a small ship away from the coast.