Because of a series of poor life decisions, I am in Japan and I am bored. What do?

Because of a series of poor life decisions, I am in Japan and I am bored. What do?

Rape a coworker.

This i guess

Visist Aokigahara , see if you find a cool Girl hangin out there any have Sex with her ;-)

put coins in anus
roll up bill and use it to push coins in

Drink habu sake and fuck a midget

Go to Fukushima and get yourself some super powers.

how the fuck can i screw up in life and find myself in japan, please?

c h i k a n

order some sushi, try out and spit it in disgust telling them American sushi is much better

>What do?

Leave!

this!

>Drink habu sake and fuck a midget

This midget good enough?

What do japanese smell like?
Not even kidding. Im really interested.
Like niggers and chinese and arabs smell like shit I know that much. But im interested what do Japanese smell like.
For some strange reason I always think they dont have a smell do them.

well, OP, you could probably use that coin as a fleshlite

do the godjira

buy meth and snort it

Of raw fish.

show us your toilet

Same here bro. Where you located? Maybe we can start an underground criminal club

thats just the women

Drift day at Ebisu?

>Go eat ramen
>Go eat sushi
>Go find Japanese waifu
>Go get laid
>Go make friends and hang out with them
>Go get shit-faced off sake
>Go walk around
>Go to arcades
>Go to maid cafes
>Go get prostitutes
>Go gamble

I don't know man, it seems like you're trying really hard to be bored. Poor life decisions? You're in fucking Japan, dude. Go out and enjoy it.

Japan has money too, why poor decision?

Good idea, but 3 hour drive and no car yet

Saving myself for Chernobyl, Russian powers are better

Gatebox hologram waifu isn't out yet, you've got time to figure it out.

No ambient 'foreign country' odor in the air, but I'll try to sniff someone tomorrow

You're a few hours too late :^)

make sure to get as close to reactor 4 as possible and become stalker

Pay a cheap hooker to let you shit on her face then put an American flag in her mouth and take a pic for us OP

buy some dirty panties from a vending machine and post experience/pics

Haven't seen a squat toilet yet, but here

Short train ride from Tokyo, you?

Need a Skyline -> need money

Screencapped, doing all this. Thanks Sup Forums! Peace

Ok nice to know about the smell in the air.
thank you

Osaka.
I got a wife and she does so much for me but it's like a business relationship with no sex.....these fuckers work themselves to the ground and look down on people that don't do the same.

Have you ever lived in Japan? It's amazing for a holiday but I don't recommend living here

Oh I'm so sorry bro!! Was Japan not exactly like the anime you had always pictured during your furious masturbation sessions? How many times did you have to walk around tokyo with your anime body pillow and toast in your mouth before you got banned from using public transportation?

Fucking weeaboos piss me off. I actually lived in Japan for a year long before it became the weeabu wet dream that it is now, and I thought it was a cool country, but for none of the reasons all of you pixel fuckers think it is.

No you won't be accepted, no you don't "fit in" there, nobody thinks it's cool that you walk around with a hood on talking about "honor",
everyone will think the exact same there as they do here. You are a lousy piece of socially inept shit incapable of even exercising the most basic of social interaction without making yourself look like a total tool.

>inb4 explanation of why you're different and this doesn't apply to you

I was told that most japanese people don't smell like anything, that BO is genetically not a thing there

>I was told that the sky isn't blue, but when I look at it it still seems like it's blue. So is physics different in different places?

Dude... chill...

Run up to every old man and demand that they teach you the ways of the samurai

Agree.
I traveled to Japan many times in the 1990s, spent 6 months there total.

It was interesting at first.
But then when they stop treating you as a guest and as part of the culture,
things take a nose dive.
They are rude, coarse, yes smelly.
The girls are dingbats and the guys are clueless.
And they think they walk on water even though they should have learned
there's nothing special about them.

Glad my travels there are over.

Lol this guy gets it.
>
I've been here 8 years and I never had a Japanese wet dream before I came here so it's really clear to see what's cool and what's not about japan.
>
I really can't stand the foreigners that come here with Japan tinted goggles on.
It's hilarious that they can think they are amazing coz they speak Japanese but in reality the Japanese hate them.

>I never learned Japanese because I refuse to talk about the weather and fucking food all day everyday.

>And I love having opinions which is frowned upon over here so I know for sure I'd get myself in trouble if I could speak japanese

do it fagt

No disrespect intended, why did you marry her if sex is so important to you?

How important is learning the language?
Are many women open to dating foreigners?

Sorry about my greentext fail.

>they are the most 2faced fucking hypocrites EVER!!!!

>they make the most retarded business decisions

>the only way to survive here is don't do anything that is better than what they can do without somehow making them think it was there idea. This also sometimes fails because they sometimes then believe it was there idea and that you never helped lol
This shit happens regularly

Kamikaze Hawaii

Plz let me sleep in your little Japanese house

Me again.
Sorry to be harsh. Let me give you a concrete example:

>grow up in India
>culture appreciates learning
>teaching is a respected profession
>knowing math is a social advantage
>be raised by parents who work hard so you can go away to school
>get high education and professional job
>you're the hero of your culture

>grow up in USA
>education is strictly for the strange and queer
>teachers are on a low rung of the social ladder
>doing well at math will get you beat up in school
>wealth is respected, smart people go into the financial industry
>tough but uneducated is respected, grow up and run a successful trade business
>if you have any kind of meaningful education, you are strange to most people

If you don't grow up in this atmosphere,
you'll never understand it
or some ways to walk the tightrope between
being smart and being liked.

Sorry, wrong thread.

None taken. Sex is really not important to me.
I lost my virginity when I was 26. I only had sex one time before I met my wife.
The problem is they don't have any companionship.
>For example she thinks if she makes me lunch everyday then that's a token that she loves me. I told her I feel that if we sleep in the same bed then I feel loved (not even the sex)
>quite a few times she goes to sleep downstairs because she stayed up late after work to make my lunch.

I can make my own lunch and she can go to bed earlier and we can spend some time together = my logic

She would rather risk us sleeping in separate beds, her being more tired and me being upset

lol I hope it's wrong thread because Japanese don't like Indians

My wife is Japanese-American, 3rd generation.
She does the exact same stuff.
That emotional coldness is just part of the culture, it sucks.
I've never lived with a woman so long without having her open up about her feelings at least a bit.

facepalm.jpeg

>Japanese don't like Indians

Probably true, but the irony is the best Indian restaurant I ever ate at was in Shibuya.

Here's where you want to go:

Memory Lane

Omoide Yokocho

〒160-0023 Tokyo, Shinjuku, 1 Chome−2 13 ナガセ西新宿ビル

Here's one that I wish I would have visited:

Miyagi Zao Fox Village, Shiroishi

〒989-0733 Miyagi Prefecture, Shiroishi, Fukuokayatsumiya, 字川原子11−3

>inb4 this
I wasn't trying to come here, it just happened. I don't even watch anime. Just tryna eat some fish, talk to some women, get a cool car, and dip out.

Man, that's endearing, but it almost sounds lonely. I hope you're content

>just tryna eat some fish, talk to women, get a cool car, and dip out

oh okay so literally things you could have done anywhere in the world?

kys

It's ok....I'm currently thinking about fucking some other chicks.

You doing okay in life man? It seems like you got some shit that's bugging you, you want to talk about it?

Why does pointing the fact that your logic is flawed must mean there is something wrong with me?

Go to a Titty go round!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to soapland

Nothing wrong with you man, you just seem a little hostile. I get like that when I'm in a bad way, just offering you a chance to get it off your chest

Nah, I'm just hostile because I'm a little drunk and because that is the culture here. I know I'm not 100% informed of your situation, and any of my responses are more directed at the general audience than you specifically

I get that, man. Not taking it personally, culture and all.

I'm gonna let the thread die, take a drink for me

treat your money better faggot.

Thanks bro, I hope you find what you're looking for. Sorry for assuming your situation and instantly retaliating without further questioning. I'm actually a very pleasant and accepting person, but this is a place I've always been able to use to vent my rage without feeling like I was actually damaging anybody else. And I"m not a rageful person, but it is what it is I guess

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT