Yo to all the finns, was my enunciation right on this...

yo to all the finns, was my enunciation right on this? I'm on oxy ket and xanax plus i know nothing about etymology but just thought I'd give it a go with a language i know nothing of, how did i do for an amateur? Can you telll what I'm saying? vocaroo.com/i/s0KxkNBTM4d3

sounded french lol and im not finnish

thats probably cuz im on oxy coke ket and xanax so im slurring, so i take it you don't know if I succesfully said what I wanted to say? Or is there like a 'middle ground' where you can half understand it sort of like English and German or Spanish and Portuguese considering how close to each other you two or?

self bump i really wanna know if i said it right

I could only make out what you said in the first sentence. Even that sounded god awful.

>I'm on oxy ket and xanax

what the fuck?

not even close to being close

A for effort tho

I couldn't understand a fucking word of it.

t. Fellow finnish learner

so did I actually not even make finnish words? oh shit haha, does it sound like I said anything whatsoever perhaps? like just accidentally a finnish word? Here's the english translation of what I was reading: how much would it cost for your aryan daughter to piss on me

what the fuck do you canadian homos do on your saturday nights, drink cocoa and go to bed at 8?

>I'm on oxy ket and xanax

This seems ill advised

I understood the "how much would it cost" part, after that it turns into incoherent babbling.

"kuinka paljon se maksaa" was 3/10
the rest was gibberish and random animal noises

thanks finnbros, guess i need to brush up. I was just doing it to entertain myself but after reading about your country (sparse population, pretty white girls, hardly any niggers and lots of forests and outdoors stuff to do) I'd like to go. Reckon I could hack it if i brush up properly? Also like i always wonder how we sound talkin other language to its native speakers, like if a paki talks english you know its a paki, was it obvious from how i said 'how much would it cost" that I'm english?to all the "wtf woah brah oxy xanax and k nobheads" thats what i do on weekends plz no derail

also could any finnbros give me guidance on the proper way of soliciting nazi piss play and how to pronounce it and whatnot

WE WUZ HITLER N SHEEEIIIT :DDD

>nazi piss play and how to pronounce it and whatnot

Whaa?

basically can any Finanons explain to me how to pronounce what i was trying to say properly?

sounds about right.

no seriously, what the fuck is oxy ket?
ketamine with more oxygen?

should've been a comma, I'm on oxycontin, ketamine, had some of a friends coke and xanax

coke/ket THEN xanax at the end of the night
opiates are bad for you

t. knower

I think you uttered kuinka at the start? After that, you began making noises that don't even exist in Finnish.
I fucking cried when you said "aijalejilestiin", whatever that was supposed to mean.

"was it obvious from how i said 'how much would it cost" that I'm english?"
Was it obvious that you were an English speaker? No. It didn't even sounded like it was delivered by an English-speaker. Listening to it, it was obviously delivered by a Frenchman with down syndrome, but apparently that's not the case.

Can you post the sentence you tried to pronounce?