Hey lads...

Hey lads, i'm feeling conflicted about some shit and i'll post a TL:DR at the bottom for the anons that dont give a fuck about the long version...

So with that out of the way, here goes. Right now, i've been in a pretty solid, at times great and sometimes not so, relationship for about 9 months. Before that relationship, i had spent the summer with a group of friends, but mostly an emo chick i met then. Basically we bonded quickly but as she herself told me later, i should have been more open about my intentions and not let her think of me as just her soon to become best friend. Anyhow, to cut a very long story short, that summer was practically wasted even though there were moments when i thought we could be something, like after a party when a group of like 20 of us were gonna go to my place and she was drunk so i stayed back and carried her and basically ended up telling her that no, she wasnt ugly, no there were people that cared, and yeah, i actually cared about her as something other than a friend. She basically just cried into my chest and kept repeating "Why me? Why me?" because she had a very, very low opinion of herself. Eventually we got the bus stop we were all supposed to be at to get to my place and we sat together and she fucking held my hand and that just fucking killed me later because in that moment i was happy and i thought that i was going to be with this girl that seemed to be everything i ever wanted. Friends that paid attention to us later on told me they thought we were gonna be a thing then, which just made me feel worse. Anyhow, i wouldnt be writting this if that was the case, and bascially other than discussing it a few times and clarifying that she was just suffering a breakdown, we never talked about it again, the summer passed, i got another gf and she got a bf that is 15 years older than her and fucking works at INTERPOL.

(Apparently shit is too long so the second part and tl:dr will be in the reply)

Today i saw her again after a really long time, and she rushed over to me, FUCKING STRADDLED ME because i was sitting down, hugged me really hard and told me she missed me because she didnt see me "for a 100 years" and everything just came fucking back.

How do i fucking get over her, Sup Forums?

TL:DR LIKED A CHICK, MIXED SIGNALS, FUCKED UP IN THE END, STILL FEEL SHIT FOR HER, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?

Thanks in advance lads.

Pic in the OP is her, obviously.

Well shit it's like the thread automatically started at page 7, i dont know if it'll work but i'll self bump this shit, i dont want it to just die off, fucking hell.

OFFERING OC OF RANDOM WHORES FOR ANSWERS M8S

user she's she's using you as an emotional crutch. Forget about her and don't talk to her at all. Besides, are you happy in the relationship you are in now? If so don't fuck it up. What do you mean when you say you fucked up with her?

I'm having problems getting over girls too.
Most of last year I was deeply into this one girl from uni, even though I was in a relationship with someone else.
What I did was that I went to the end, left no stones unturned, basically make HER say that I should not consider it anymore and then let time pass.

It worked, I say talk to her, see what's up, if she gives mix signals again, make her hate you and wait. You'll be free
Works every time
I'm a pro at making girls hate me
Trust me

Also, she got fat
It's a win win

That's what I tell myself
Kill me

I'm not seeing the problem. She straddles you after not seeing her for an extended period? Sounds like a go to me.

The thing is, i really didnt see her for a long time, and when i did see her it felt nice, you know, like old times. I've spent a year now, knowing her and i truly dont think she is using me, else she'd be doing it a lot more, i basically talked to her like, 3 times over the last 5 months. I just think she doesnt know i'm not over her... she thinks i am because its almost been 9 months with my new gf but fucking hell it all just came back today and i realized i am not over her at all.

I am happy in the relationship but i am haunted by what could have been, what a part of me thinks should have been, and a part wont give up the fucking hope that it could still be, no matter how small the chances.

Cutting all contact doesnt seem like the answer to me, but if thats the only answer i can get, i'll have to think about it. Thanks anyhow man.

Also matched with her on tinder

I swiped as a meme and I tell myself that she did the same, or that a friend did it

The thing is, i think she just thought of it as a friend thing? I mean she has a boyfriend now, one that's like 15 years older than her and 10 years older than me so it's like, why would she do it if it was sexual? Why would she do it now and not, say A YEAR AGO WHEN I WAS HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE, FUCK.

Because she's kinda dumb? Because her hormones tell her to fuck multiple people? Maybe you remind her of her dad or something lie that?

From what you described, she sounds like a person that if talked to in the right way, will fuck you fairly easily. I'm not condoning breaking up a relationship, here. Just saying that she seems interested. What you do is on you, m8. You only get this one life to do what makes you happy. S what'll that be?

Look this might be hard to swallow but you need to get over the fact that you liked her so much. It doesn't mean that she's the only one for you because of that - you need to squash that little hope that you have that things might work out between the two of you unless you think she's going to be out of her relationship soon

Fucking hell man i know i need to do that because it's fucking hopeless, but i just cant bring myself to do it you know? It's like a fucking half measure i just cant go through with it, things i've tried didnt work, i tried not thinking about her, not talking to her, but when the shit that happened today went on i saw just how much none of that actually worked.

The fuck am i supposed to do? How do i tell myself its over?

maybe i conveyed her wrong, or indeed, its hard to accurately judge a person via one action like this that she may have thought of as a purely friendly thing, but she is not the kind of person that would fuck me because, hey why not. If that was the case, we'd be in a relationship right now, tbh i was in better shape a year ago, i just got fucked up after that so it wouldnt even make sense in a "maybe i got hotter" way.

Oh boy if i could do what makes me happy i wouldnt be making this thread, but you need 2 people for a relationship, and in that hypothetical one, i am the only one giving a greenlight.

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

Kek you niggerfaggot, why do you shill that shit?

>HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Hey, man. 54 yo here. I've met about a dozen girls I felt this way for in my life. It'll pass if you give yourself time to heal. Remind yourself that she's not perfect. No girl is perfect. No human is perfect. There are literally thousands of girls out there better suited to you.

Also, if she's down to straddle some dude she met one summer while she's in a committed relationship, you should already be able to tell you don't want to ring that. She's done it once and she's a lot more likely to do it again. That's just common sense.

Good luck op. It's tough some times, but stick to it and learn more about yourself as you age. just keep doing your own thing and the right girls will keep showing up in your life. As long as you're not a walking human-deterrent or living in bumfuck nowhere, this'll always be true.

And to answer your second question; you just keep telling yourself it's over until you realize you haven't had to in a couple weeks. It might take a while, but everything worth waiting is gonna take some time.

Wow, this may be the best piece of advice i got in this place. Thanks man, i appreciate it.

I know she's not perfect and that no one is perfect, i guess its just my mind constantly going "WHAT IF DOE?".

Fuck it, im just gonna put that motherfucker back in his place by saying "IT AINT HAPPENING NIGGER"

She's not in her right mind, Sup Forumsro. Any relationship you might have with her is doomed. Ask her if she would consider being fuckbuddies, or just use your left hand and your imagination.

Yeah, again i dont think she'd be down for the whole fuckbuddies thing, plus the fact both of us are taken now would make it pretty awkward, wouldnt it and to be fair even if she was down for it... i would just hold a grudge because we werent in a relationship so i guess my only option is to fucking forget it, but really, really forget it once and for all.