Do women belong on the front lines?

Do women belong on the front lines?

Saber is great anyway

They belong at home

In their completely own separate units on missions of less importance, sure.

Women belong in the trash.

No.
Even if we put aside physical, mental and emotional inferiority ( and why should we put THAT aside ? ), they break the esprit de corps and camaraderie, i.e. lower the most important ressource for an army : moral.

I want to caress sabers front lines

No, women do not belong in infantry roles. They consistently underperform and damage unit cohesion.

IT'S MORALE YOU FROG
god this typo triggers me so hard.

Saber is shit, Rin best girl

that cartoon looks like shit desu.

These, as it is said women cry more for the same wound. They would also be captured and raped which would also lower moral for our side. It's just kinda playing a losing card. Maybe they could deliver ammo or supplies but that's it. They even eliminated the pull up section in training for women.

Foreign women taken captive as sex slaves are the only females that belong on the front lines.

They belong on ma dick

What does Sup Forums think of Saber?

btw, Anime belongs in the trash too.

The hero Britannia needs, but not the one it deserves.

if they got killed in the frontlines they can't breed the new generation.
Man however can die cause you don't need all the men to impregnate all the women.
You can impregnate all world females with just one man.

But that's not Rider you fag

shut the fuck up you african cunt

>posts picture of a cheap gengerswap for fanservice

She is the reason i hate that anime (next to the lameness that it is)

So barren women should be able to fight on the front lines then.

Sure. Armies had women on the front lines as camp followers to be whores for the soldiers. I guess what we have now is either a w**** who fights or a shield-maiden like in the Vikings stories of old. What do you think?

Well that and do you remember Stalingrad they sent the woman to fight there. What they really mean is the woman get to be snipers for the men fight in the front and get to be the cannon fodder.
I guess you could also send the old woman to fight you know they're not useful to Society at least they could Die With Honor.

> unironically posting quentin

Consider seppuku, Hans.

ONCE AND FUTURE KING

No, but i'm fucking desperate to see stronk progressive feminists like sarkeesian in the next draft, and look at their scared shitless faces and then get their brains shot, all of this terrible things thanks to the bullshit that they push

Women do not belong in the military period.

>WW3 breaks out
>Fems forced into the draft cuz equality
>Stories of SJW leaders getting whole squads of people killed start cropping up