Sup Sup Forums just got rejected by the person i love

sup Sup Forums just got rejected by the person i love...
need some reasons not to an hero

She's one of a billion bro there's a lot to live for

Don't worry, the oneitis will fade eventually.

911 confirms

You'll only be further rejected in death for pussing out on life.

> socially awkward but she made an effort to talk to me
honestly couldn't give a shit about dating anyone but her.
nice george bush roll btw

Women are really only wet holes to dump cum in that also cry and want you to meet their families and agree with them. Hookers don't cry and their only family is a crack baby at best, and failing that a piece of rubber molded into a vaguely female shape can also get you off.

romantic love is temporary unless maintained deliberately...so...you'll feel differently in time, especially if you focus on nurturing yourself and deliberately, repeatedly, turn your attention to things other than your feelings for this person (perhaps onto other things/people). Eventually, you will find yourself redirecting your thoughts more easily (if you don't, seek counseling). Even more eventually, you will stop turning to thoughts of this person at all. Definitely cease contact with the 'lost love' as much as practically possible. Do NOT turn to her/him for support or consolation.

Bro just man up and talk to another one. Honestly. I didn't have the confidence at first too but once I got the balls for it it worked out. It's just about how much effort you put into it. It'll work out. Maybe not even the first or second or third. But it will work out I promise that Sup Forumsro

she's the only one who has really given a shit about me and given my life some meaning, my family doesnt give a shit wut i do and i have 1 friend outside of her
wat do

Bitches r gay turn up

u should an hero nigger. the world is over populated. by being ded you help make the world a better place.

someone I know became an hero last week

u dont rly need 2 do it bruski

life is actually cool and the chances are that when ur finally comfortable being alone, the one you are meant to be with will walk into your life

-and then you'll fuck it up again and consider becoming an hero again

life's a cunt

That's the type of excuse only a person who it gets rejected makes

i can't name anyone like her but she has all the traits i find attractive

Woah. I haven't been here in do long. Anons telling user not to kill himself? A lot has change.

this almost happened to me. find underground rap music.

fair fucking point user

Learn not to love but make someone love you.

She's one fish in a lake of that type of fishes. That's the in love you talking. You will find someone who's better just don't give up alright. Please promise me that.

should kill niggers. going to hell anyways.

don't cut your wrist on that edge.

You will find someone else, I guarantee it. If she didn't feel the same way, then it wasn't love, but infatuation. It takes balls to ask a girl out. You have balls.

> one person in 18 years
my rate of finding people i love are second to none

my friend did it for me and it took me like 2 weeks to say i actually had them and then she rejected me even though she knew i was really suicidal, she also told me not to kill myself cuz she'd blame herself but if she doesn't love me i don't really see a point to give a shit about her feelings.

You're 18 that's the start of life don't give up now alright. Maybe you have had a bad quote for now. But if you go out and live life it'll change.

i kinda want to do it just to spite her and make her blame herself for the rest of her fucking life.

Don't. It's not worth it. Suicide never is.

> had depression for 3 years
hasn't gotten any better until now and then it got about 20 times worse.

you wouldnt do this to a person you claim to love duh

I do still love her and when i talk to her i stop bieng depressed as shit all the time but i feel like shit when i realize im gonna be alone for the rest of my life so what's the point of going on

That's the rejection talking bro. Don't think about it. Go play some video games or go out and get a drink. It'll pass and you'll find a new one as long as you take the effort to find someone

Just do it you giant faggot no one will miss you

I'm honestly thinking about an heroing but I just won't let myself commit suicide I just can't but honestly I just hope I die in a car crash or something so I can leave this fucking life maybe I'll play with a ouija board and piss off a demon or two and let them do it for me I don't care how I die I just want to

Fuck off you fucking idiot edgelord

that's what i do most times but the only thing that makes me happy anymore is talking to her.

Pic related

youre not going to be alone for the rest of your life
youre feeling heartbreak
youll move on and youll be okay

Life is a beautiful thing. Don't waste it brother. There's always something to do that can cheer you up. No mather what

i've had depression for long enuff to know that shit never gets better.

That's temporary my friend. As long as you keep in mind that she didn't want a romantic relationship your brain is going to adjust to that and find a new one. It'll just take some time

nothing can cheer me up I lost all my happiness with her and life is fucking ugly I know I'll get over it but right now I just wanna fucking die right now

If you an hero now, you won't be there to be accepted by the next person you love.

Been depressed as well and recently stopped talking to the girl I had a huge crush on. She turned me down in the past but she was the only person I would talk to. Gotta say, it was the best decision ever. I just said fuck it I'll get distracted by working out. I'm feeling good now. Just focus on a hobby or something user. Women are cold hearted bitches, but one bitch will eventually pay attention. Or not, but who cares? Get your shit together first

OP agrees

she's the only person who made me get my shit together
my friends keep telling me to just stop talking to her but i still need her to stop this bipolar shit i have inside of my head

Fuck you stupid bitch you kill yourself too

(me)
I'm also just thinking about joining the military and kiss the higher ups ass to get deployed overseas and kill some ISIS fucks hopefully me as well

Just fuck off you idiot nobody wants you here nor anywhere else

ive also suffered long, it gets better from time to time
if you feel lonely, we can be efriends if you like

put that edge to good use and slit your wrists with it

That's why you need to stop talking to her, so you can force yourself to better yourself. It hurts at first, but it is so worth it. Like I said, find a hobby. Getting distracted instead of just being in your thoughts will help you a lot

The more you keep in her in your life, the more shitty you'll feel, thinking about rejection all the time.

when i don't talk to her she's the only thing i can think about

No one loves you you're just a little faggot bitch your mother wishes you were dead, faggot kill yourself, fucking pussy

Faggot, just suck his dick already

well since the edgy people have rekt the thread i'm gonna ditch you guys now thanks for talking me out of something stupid.

Kill yourself