Any other NYfags watching the game?

yes, but i've already embraced the tank so idc what happens

Heard Drose was MIA so I went to the Borgota instead

Now this faggot shows up

>inb4 the Knicks blow a lead once again
>inb4 Rose leaves again
>inb4 he doesn't come back

good game so far

Derrick rose randomly no call no showing a game symbolizes the Knicks organization well as a whole

What the fuck was that supposed to be?

(((MSG)))

this team is an embarrassment

Your threads suck just like ours.

-Bullsfag

>based rose edition

I hope he gets that max contract. No other team will touch him and you'll be stuck with him for 5 years.

Rose should take more days off to visit Chicago damn

kek

this win feels better than it has any right to be

JUST BLOW THIS TEAM UP

I can't fucking believe it. Airball from Porzingis and fucking McConnell makes the game winner.
Fucking. Ridiculous.

Fuck the Knicks, just nuke them.

lifetime sixers fan here, i can't imagine how awful it must feel to root for a team with no hope and no heart

Embiid with a cool clutch 21 points and 14 rebounds

>tfw I'm a Knicks fan
Time to make a bleach cocktail.

any streams? hook a brotha up

That was amazing kek Melo should be embarrassed

We all know the Knicks have elite talent, but could they possibly have one of the best starting 5's of all time?

Derek Rose - Arguably the most explosive and athletic point guard of all time. looking to challenge for his second MVP this year after a few minor setbacks

Carmelo Anthony - One of the best all around scorers of this generation. His fadeaway jumper is wet as fuck and he can finish around the rim too. Basically unstoppable on offense.

Kristaps Porzingis - A total physical freak, there has never been a player with his combination of size, speed, and coordination in league history. He is already an elite rebounder and rim protector, once he polishes up his offensive game he will literally be better than Dirk

Joakim Noah - Is an amazing rim protector with great athleticism and a very high basketball IQ. Looking to challenge for his second DPOY award this year ( if Porzingis doesn't win it instead ) Isn't an elite offensive talent, but with the amazing playmaking of Rose he should average at least 15ppg on lobs and putbacks. Combines with Porzingis to make the best defensive front court in the league. Good fucking luck trying to score in the paint against these two.

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention they are led by the best basketball mind of all time Phil Jackson?

Worst case scenario we get the second seed in the East. LeBron is only getting older and won't dominate forever. The Warriors are great sure, but its very possible they collapse due to chemistry issues, Green is a team cancer and will Klay and Steph want give up scoring to KD? Plus we all know KD chokes in the clutch.

This team is a legit title contender for the foreseeable future, I'm 100% serious

>Best starting 5 of all time
>Not a top 8 in the conference
>Loses to the 76ers

Jej.

kek we have the same filenames

lol nice