You excited for the new episode, Sup Forums?

You excited for the new episode, Sup Forums?

>Will Tyler finally show?
>Celtic hottie comes closer to Darneller & Crew.

I thought it was established that Elliot killed Tyler.

didnt really think season 2 would be good, because ending of season 1 was kinda getting too "TV-ish" for me, but season 2 is fucking great, id say maybe even better than season 1? slightly too choppy maybe, but really good balance and juxtoposition going on.

i'm so confused

thought this would have aired hours ago?

>starting season 2 ep 6

lul what the fuck m8? bravo USA. this show is great.

Elliot's in prison

who is she??

hehehee

sarina valentina

if only she had a bigger dick

Just started watching this show, am impressed

Was this new episode the equivalent of the Cartman's mom fiasco? Basically drop a huge bombshell and then not address shit at all with this.

Elliot shot him with gun hidden in the popcorn stand.

You guys are legit retarded if you couldn't figure that out.

Also he hid the corpse in the 4x4 that's why he woke up there.

Feel free to screecap

Elliots dad said he shot Tyler, by taking over Elliots conscious just like when he was getting beat

What bomb was dropped?

Mr Robot said he shot Tyler, but that doesn't mean shit. Even Elliot was like, 'you're not telling the truth' or something

So what's the appeal of this show? Never watched it but it seems shit.

The whole prison shit. Where has your ass been?

I personally like it's visual style, the soundtrack and the actors.

then dont watch it. it clearly has a targeted audience with a very specific style to the show.

>INB4 the Warden was running the .tor site and was finally caught. His 'goons' were just prison guards.

>Never watched it
>Seems shit

The appeal is more than just one thing. Give it a shot and see for yourself, never take some guy on the internet's opinion seriously.

shows slightly shark jumpy at times, but right now, the blonde girls character forget her name lol, but ya is interesting as fuck right now.

Darlene is so fucking sexy. THOSE FUCKING LEGS, THOSE HIGH EYES, THOSE LIPS.

The best part of this entire fucking show is that Elliot is our main view into this world, he's the narrator and main character and we can't trust a single fucking thing he says at all.

Like, when he got nigger mcbadsite arrested he was already in jail, so im assuming nigger mcbadsite was contraband king, and the guys gonna rape him where nei-nazis, but while they showed how he was in jail, they never explained all that happened there, and i want to fucking know.

Darlene is Kat Dennings without tits.

Stop being attracted to jews.

She is attractive, you can't deny that.

Is darlene becoming a dangerous serial killer? Also what is Cisco up to?

its crazy how they do the whole user mask, and nsa hacking government story stuff, but its actually very close to whats happening in real life lol.

In real life there is not a crisis like that, anonymous is fbi puppet and snowden/assange or other hackers don't give a fuck about revolutions against lobbies and stuffs.

I think Darlene would be such a sexual deviate in real life. She looks like she is in to kinky shit and likes to be raped in the bed room. I think I'm going to make a webm of her getting in the stand up position from when she was sitting down talking to the bitch the died . gave me a huge boner

RIP Mobley

except there was for a second, shit loads of protests against corrupt corporate practices. until everyone realized how useless marching in streets was and stopped. now they march about black dudes getting shot by cops instead.

pretty sure snowden/assange blew a shit ton of info out there, its just no one actually cared about it because "if im not doing anything wrong who cares if they spy on everything i do lol".

It was a big leak but not something that would destroy the system.

I want to fuck ANgela so bad.

me too she is the best out of them all

I hate her, disgusting drunk whore.

How the fuck does this show get cameos from people like Snowden and Obama?

These people don't seem like cameo type people.

lmao, its edited video. that snowden part was actually from a VICE interview he did

And Obama's ones? They seem flawless and not edited at all.

she looks like Ahsoka

thats cgi bro lol welcome to 2016

I can't get enough of this little trollop.

I know but it's done very well.

What's xeir end-game?

why is Tyrell dead? wtf he was one of the most interesting characters. fucking shit.

is Angela and Hackerman ever going to get married :(

that scene where they were all together with his asian buddy and the fat cat man eating dinner made me sad :(

is the hot swedish russian lady whore ever going to fuck Hackerman?

is fat neckbeard man going to flip and tell the FBI everything? he already whined about how they fucked up and shouldn't have done anything.

also was pretty dumb how they killed the asian lady in the pool. like really dumb. glad the show just moves on fast from it though because its like they realize ok this was dumb and overdone lol lets just move on from here.

Tyrell faked his death and he is not longer a business man

He's not

Never

k

No

No, he realised they have nothing on him. I'm not sure why he didn't turn up the meeting though, I felt sure that was leading to a death of one of them

Why was it dumb? You write like a 13 year old girl by the way

I don't think you know what CGI is

Splicing news clips together and voice overs aren't CGI.

Getting rammed by the FBI dindu with anglo teeth

was it edited on a computer? then its cgi :^)

i thought muslim girl or neckbeard man was going to die for sure or at least get kidnapped by government or some shit

She turned down a blackening

+10 waifu points

well all I heard about this one is that there's tumblr pandering, I don't know why I would care about that.

is he a real human bean?

she already slept with him earlier idiot lol

can someone pls spoil the whole season for me?

Elliot gets bit by a radioactive spider and gets superpowers that he uses to defeat his arch nemesis the Tyrell Goblin.

Elliot is in jail but pretends not to be to the viewer for the first 6 episodes. F society freaks out about the FBI closing in on them and kills an e-corp exec. Angela psycopathically climbs the corporate e-corp ladder but seems confused about what her end goal is. Quirky FBI chick investigating them is also a new main character

[Spoiler]a[/Spoiler]

underage please eat shit and die

nice try, r3ddit

Angela's so hot this season. she got hot.

no she didn't, child.

kys you little niglet

well shes the hottest girl on the show, aside from the mom, but moms too old for me so ya.

She did, fucking cuck.

You only think she's hot because she's blonde haired & blue eyed but her facial structure is fucking pleb tier.
Many of my friends are better looking than her.

The FBI found the bullet shell though

are you a gay?
fucking numales and their shit taste ..

please stop, child

forgot pic

also, angela's not even hotter than elliots therapist

FBI agent is the hottest girl on the show and has the best personality.

Meryl Streep's daughter is not that hot.

None of the girls are hot.

if you don't think tyrell's wife is hot you are a faggot.

She is crazy hot

Jesus christ none of you can act like adults. Sup Forums really ruined everything.

It's a show for edgy teen-aged boys, in case you didn't notice.

>the whole show is cgi

What did they mean by this?

Why is Angela such a massive slut? What's the meaning behind all her one night stands this season?

So someone who wants to sleep with people is a slut now?

NIgga you wish you could do that.

It means she wants to do whatever the fuck she wants. She just doesn't know why yet.

>NIgga
are you purposefully trying to sound like a faggot?

Yes, I'd suck your dick dry, user.

>has 2 one night stands
>with completely random strangers
>is not a slut

right
fucking numales ..

Rami is cute.

CUTE!

>tfw you realize that's actually him in the pic

What the hell is a "numale"

IT'S

hola reddito

The Reddit invasion is real

kek okay

>Mr. Robot, I'm FBI

What did she mean by this?

The internet is lost to us, we must go back to the real world.

fuck, I was hoping I didn't hear that right

lol what is this from?

Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san after 10 seconds of googling.

How's China and the dark army going to benefit from the 5/9 hack, assassinating f society members and helping the US go bankrupt.?

Conflict minerals is my guess

>elliot is actually in prison
You know, for a moment there I thought maybe the whole prison thing was just overanalysis but nope turns out it real. They didn't even try to hide it and then reveal it like it's a huge twist. And let's not forget Joey Badass suddenly being a prison ninja. Fuck, this season may be my last one if the keep this shit up.

thanks faggot

You're joking, right? She looks like a meth addict. Even Allahu Akbar-fu looks better than her.

Exactly how I like them

Dark army is part of Chinese government. Maybe it has to do with the US needing to ask China for help once it gets bad enough then China has the US in it's pocket