Roeper: Critics Graded ‘Ghostbusters’ on a Curve

hollywoodintoto.com/roeper-critics-ghostbusters-biased/

>Roeper officially dubbed the “Ghostbusters” reboot a “horrifying mess.” Yet the film scored an impressive 73 percent “fresh” rating over at RottenTomatoes.com from film critics.

>“I find it hard to believe that after having sat through that dreck, that three quarters of the critics out there really saw that as a fine example of a reboot of a pretty classic, legendary motion picture. It was just bad,” Roeper said.

>“If anybody in their review says, ‘it has good intentions,’ and ‘this is progress,’ … how condescending is that to the filmmakers?” Roeper said. “That’s a sexist, condescending review.”

>He also savaged those who claimed he wasn’t the right person to review it. Some argued that, because he’s a man, he wasn’t film’s target audience.

>“Great, then we should have five-year-olds reviewing ‘Finding Dory,'” Roeper cracked.

Rotten Tomatoes shills=BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombs#Biggest_box_office_bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How will Marvelets ever recover?

Absolutely based.
I just don't get it though. Feminists or anyone who wants movies with good female characters should review it negatively or honestly so that in future you'll actually get that instead of this shit.

I'm pretty sure they have five year olds reviewing Marvel movies.

No other explanation for why they get better reviews than DC kino.

Don't bother trying to shitpost and troll me, you know I'm right.

>so that in future you'll actually get that instead of this shit.
Doubt it.
The fact anyone thought this idea was good to begin with proves just how moronic Hollywood is when it comes to casting and scripts. Look at vikander as croft or gadot as WW for more examples.
Women will only get a good female character when they stop letting faggots and women write them. Only men can honestly shape a good female character because they're unburdened by pc bullshit.

>Be honest
>People get mad at you

Ghostbusters gets praised by critics and is an unmitigated box office flop

Suicide Squad gets mauled by the critics for sexism and cleans out at every theatre in the known universe.

Really makes the synaptic pathways spark far faster than usual.

>ghostbusters made back it's budget and then some
>unmitigated box office flop

Sup Forumstards ladies and gents

by the way, attacking a successful all female summer blockbuster isn't going to get you laid nerd

Not really. People that listen to critics have no brains in the first place.

>Some argued that, because he’s a man, he wasn’t film’s target audience.

This is some absolutely insane shit right here.
Internet was a mistake, every retard on a planet has a loud voice now.

>news com.au/entertainment/movies/the-verdict-is-in-ghostbusters-flopped/news-story/b32b89c525233509c899886cbd19862a

Why does she like it up the butt though?

Still going with this, huh?

0/10

>"The studio had said a global box office take of $US300 million would be considered a break-even."

Current Boxoffice is 208.2 million USD

i found it interesting how many people giving it positive reviews also spent the past few months defending it

It's like the South Park episode featuring queefing.
Women have to defend it because it's all they got.

Sony
feminists
sjws
on sucide watch

>shitty australian news site with unsourced rumors

Not an argument.

Hollywood accounting. They made millions and you manbabies ate that shit up. Pathetic.

no it didn't faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_box_office_bombs#Biggest_box_office_bombs

fucking destroyed. 100% true too and literally fucking everyone knows it. based for speaking the truth.

i dont care about the politics and bullshit. i love women and i love strong female characters. this is just an awful movie that became a topic partially because it was awful and i think sony knew it and needed a smokescreen, and the cucked critics and sjws bought it like the retards they sometimes are with shit like this. the general audience didn't because they have no reason to lie and no real investment here and have already moved.

the movie was bad enough that even the regular plebs didn't fall for it, but the """progressive""" ones and pseudos did (despite the facts roeper laid out). pathetic, ignorant, and just downright cowardly.

>Hollywood accounting. They made millions and you manbabies ate that shit up. Pathetic.
OY VEY REMEMBER SIX GORILLION

BTFO m8.
You've got nothing because your argument is flawed. Go cry to your hugbox and stick another tampon in your post-op pussy, cunt.

its because dc makes bad movies with great style, while marvel makes technically proficient, textbook generic movies

>i love women
only out of touch sexists say this

>great style
ehhhh

Learn how the box office works moron.

Suicide Squad also fucked up, everyone was ultra hyped but they are 90℅ coming out of the theater saying "meh". It's another BvS.

Tho I actually liked GB (never actually saw original in my childhood) is clear that RT is shit for plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

This just shows how activists do not know how to respect the things they are using to express their viewpoints.

In this case it's movies. They are trying so hard to be right and good that they forget that they are merely borrowing something as a standing ground and claim it as their own.

Thank the heaven's the new Ghostbusters flopped, it's such a piece of shit that seeing it to become the new standard would've been terrifying.

>RT is shit for plebs
>post fallacious image to support his statement
Fuck off, DCcuck.

He sucked Disney's dick and praised TFA to high heaven, why should I care about his opinion?

>Being this triggered

What?

B-BUT THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>by the way, attacking a successful all female summer blockbuster isn't going to get you laid nerd

I would agree to never get laid again of it meant whiping away the scourge that is sjw liberals and blm hypocrisy in one fell swoop

I've never been big on Roeper but this is all shockingly reasonable stuff.

kek

Is he our man?

It literally lost hundreds of millions you nigger, they might as well have burned it in a big pile.