How does Sup Forums feel about fleshlights?

how does Sup Forums feel about fleshlights?

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

the saddest shit

whats that for?

just a good wank tbh

>girl uses a toy its hot
>guy uses a toy its sad

fuck man clean it once in a while

just buy a prostate massager instead

Ive had two and thrown them away. There good for a wank or two and the novelty wears off. Eventually threw them away. You're just fucking a cold piece of plastic. If they were self warming it would be a different story.

Have one. Tried it once and it didn't do anything for me.

idk i think it depends who's calling who sad. Many straight girls would think this is hot, but who am I to speak since girls don't exist on Sup Forums

was literally just fluff from my boxers cus it was wet bro i do clean it ffs im not a tramp

Keep using it and experiment. The consensus seems to be that it takes a little practice to make it feel real good

Dont got a fleshlight but got a doc johnson masturbator, that thing after sitting in warm water for a bit, feels so good. Almost like the real thing. Got mine setup to be hands free. After I cum I feel like a loser though lmao

but then why is the guy here in the first place

They're definitely nice to watch. Can't attest to using one tho

Does it actually feel like real pussy?
I haven't had pussy since like 2 years now. Was really thinking to buy one. But only if I get confirmation that it feels like real pussy, or at least close.

On 2c-b, i was stuck all alone, it did some wonders

Fleshlights are great if you have a skinny dick. If you have a thick cock, it'll push all of the lube to the back. It's not fun to fuck an unlubricated fleshlight.

Use lots of lube or you'll get your foreskin back. It will look smaller when flaccid.

I'd like to say I'm not speaking from experience.

>how does Sup Forums feel about fleshlights?

They feel a lot better than your hand. I'll never buy one again. Too much hassle tbh. If you manage to not 100% dry it then you're going to come back to a moldy sleeve which is what I found out after not using it for a couple months.

Not really no. But the real thing is more than just the feel of the pussy, you also have the warmth/juices/rest of the body/sound etc

It's close, feels a million times better than using your own hand. It's worth it if you don't mind the time it takes to get it ready. If you don't get it warm enough it won't feel as good

Slightly put off by it, those suckers seem like they would be a bitch to clean properly.

you're right. you got me.

What do you mean by get it ready? Like how do you warm it up?

That's what Tenga eggs are for. Way cheaper, washable and reusable if you're careful with them, and if you're not?

Throw them away!

fleshlights are the best thing to come out
> contains the betas
>provides a good chance they wont breed
>lets women experience only alphas and not some whiny doormat

whoever made the fleshlight is doing their part to keep dominant males in the gene pool

I don't feel the need to get a sex toy though.

Oh, tell us all about your sexual exploits, Akela.

If you were truly Alpha, you wouldn't be anywhere NEAR Sup Forums on a Friday night.

>Implying an actual alpha is on Sup Forums

I just put it in warm water for 15 minutes. You might have to refill with warm water during those 15 minutes though. Put the bottle of lube in some warm water as well if you want

i would classify myself as alpha to be fair, i enjoy coming on here and winding these autists up

you really like warmth dont you bro

You will.

Have enough orgasms, and you'll NEED one.

Not too bad, I bought a Zolo at my local sex shop and it was a decent experience. GF gave me a lot of shit for having it but I busted plenty of nuts in there. Definitely recommend atleast trying one out

Sounds like I would be putting a larger emphasis on fapping than I would be comfortable with if that were true.