I made this thread 30 minutes ago and forgot all about it, so sorry for reposting

I made this thread 30 minutes ago and forgot all about it, so sorry for reposting.

Anyway, me and my GF are doing anal for the first time soon. Which lube would be the best? Pic related.

Spit.

blood

Yes, yes, very edgy you bunch of faggots, but I need actual suggestions.

Wd40 works best and it's cheap. Bonus, no squeaking.

Butter

Poop juice. It's all natural.

Pic related would work just fine. It's water soluble so it's not a messy, sticky cleanup

So, in your opinion, would it be a better idea to go with lubrication liquid, or lubrication jelly?

Vaseline is best for anal w/o a condom
if you're sticking your dick in a pooper with a condom you should just kill yourself

Liquid. Buy exactly what is in your pic. Or Astroglide liquid lubricant. Water based

Why vaseline? There are brands that are literally specifically for anal lube.

So should I EVER buy jelly, or is jelly for poorfags?

Jelly sucks. It's a messy cleanup. And it dries up quickly, and starts to work in a way that is the opposite of a lubricant

tried and tested
vaseline has a century of proven reliability
the next oldest brand has only been around ~40 years

Silicone based lube. Stays slick literally forever. Ky dries up. Vasaline will make your recipient shit strangely for a few days.

Also, unless she uses an enema first, wear a fucking condom unless you want to experience a UTI

This is the best stuff. It stays wet forever and is pretty thick. It's made from cellulose polymers so it's a little different than usual lubes.
It's pretty much my goto whenever I fap with dildos.

Bruh you want the runniest, slipperiest shit you can find. No gels or heavy creams. Water based is great because it's very thin.

Taco bell... trust me

Do it without one, though, and you still might end up dead.

Oh, wait, OP has a girlfriend. Never mind...

Really? I'm a raging faggot, and I never knew that.
Come on, user! Spill it!

Ooh, I'll have to try that. I'd be interested in a thicker lube.

Olive/corn oil, you probably already have it and if not, theres no shame when going to buy it at the store.

She can also fart into a pan and start your scrambled eggs after the sex.