Why are people muslims?

Why are people muslims?

>this is my day-old son
>I paid someone to mutilate his genitals
>praise cornflakes
>or I'll anonymously call you a cuck
Why are people Amerilards?

People decide to, and, sorry for saying "sjw bullshit" but most muslims aren't that fanatic. That's more in third-world heavy-muslim countries than other countries. Don't let a few(thousand) bad apples judge the barrel.

Why do you dislike Muslims when you've never met one?

because of Muhammad. isn't it crazy that a single guy born over a thousand years ago is responsible for all the terrorist attacks and middle east conflicts that are still going on? imagine if he would've just chilled out and became a merchant or farmer or some shit and died without leaving an impact

I've lived in three Muslim countries and visited a dozen others. Muslims are my favorite people on earth and I'd feel safer in the streets of Tehran than in any western city
So either I'm retarded or OP is uneducated. One of those things is true.

The Quran prohibits violence against non-combative people. How then is Muhammad responsible for terrorism?

Met several, that act superior to you solely based on their religious beliefs alone. They could be beating their interracial girlfriend and hooked on coke and still believe they're superior to everyone. Defenders of the religion have probably only interacted with muslims on the surface. Just like every other religion out there they make a decent presentation on first impressions.
Go make a Muslim your best friend for a while, see how that works out for you.

pretty sure you are retarded

I've met many. They like little kids for some reason

Because some people retard. Islam is sick shit.

he thinks only a few thousand are radical muslims

pep

it doesnt prohibit violence in act of war for religion. so it justifies

They're all muslims, all the terrorists

Same reason anyone is religious, their parents convinced them before they were able to think critically.

It...does, though. But I guess it's okay to go on the internet and pretend to be an expert on books you haven't read. I do it every day on /lit/

They all have legitimate grievances tho. I can say that on Sup Forums.

i m working with 2 Muslims 1 is a girl that doesn't cover her while she is in work but knows that if her husbad will see her she will get whipped. and a dude that's afraid to tell his village that he had some meat and beer in ireland.

What grievances makes killing civilians legitimate?
I know that the west kills civilian muslims too, those killings aren't legitimate either.

are you from west my son ?

They fell out of one.

That's why almost all religions are so against homosexuality and masturbation, the best way for them to spread their retarded cults are for cult members to have children and tell them what religion they are.

It's retarded and almost always works.

It's basically join because of the stories, stay because of the shame.
Yes, I fail to believe you're my father though.

if you ever have cravings to kill someone kill a muslim, trust me its fun

well
they are EU problem
mainly England,Germany and France

you have brought it unto yourselves

I've never felt like killing anyone.
I've wished for people to experience bad things, but I've never wanted to be the source of those bad things.

>this is my bible
>it's caused as many problems in history as the Koran, but I'm too in denial to see the difference, so I complain about toweheads on Sup Forums
>this is my day-old son
>I paid someone to mutilate his genitals because penises and blood make me queasy
>don't get abortions or ingest chemicals I don't like (alcohol is okay tho) or be gay or have sex or get raped or have any sort of fun at all
>or i keeel u

Irrelevant to my point.
Terrorism is the weapon of the powerless. These people would be blowing themselves up no matter what religion they were. Cf. the Irish, Tamils, and Basques. All people who have been shit on. Of course it's horrible to kill people, but when you're a 3rd generation exploited ghetto-dweller, you don't know any other way.

what defines a bad thing ? why is bad bad and good good ?

The shame is how you trap them in relationship with infidels

Because they're Satan worshipers.

As someone who doesn't like Christianity either.
Muslims are scums of the Earth.

Scared of Muslims??

ME TOO. All you have to do today is call your local congressmen and demand that all churches pay tax and report to the IRS like the rest of the country!

No more safe haven terrorist funding organization!

While you are at it, tell your congressman that you demand all symbols and forms of religion be completely removed from all government property including currency, pledges, and anthems.

i think Koran should be diminished just as atheism diminished Christianity

This smacks of the bigotry of low expectations user.
I define good and bad things on "how would I feel if someone else did this to me". If I wouldn't like it, it would be bad, if I would like it, it would be good.

Religious and supernatural beliefs are not a lifestyle choice, they are a fundamental stage of development that must be gone through at both an individual and cultural level.

The problem is not religion, the problem is when there is no system in place to guide people to the next level of development.

dang forgot to link.
>I define good and bad things on "how would I feel if someone else did this to me". If I wouldn't like it, it would be bad, if I would like it, it would be good.
was meant for

in uk Koran is advertised on buses with arabic letters , how you cope with that ?

well, counter hunger ... try starving yourself . more people die from hunger rather than terrorist attacks. WAAYYYY MORE. deal with that 1st

I know some personally. One is very reglious, believes in peace but hates gays. The other talks about cheating on his wife and raping women all day.

Hunger, like disease is part of natural life though.
It's like saying why do you care about terrorism, cancer kills more people.
Yet cancer isn't perpetrated by people who believe they will go to heaven for killing people.

so, would you like anyone do that to you ? or you havent had any relative die in terrorist attack, what if you were a victim of terrorist attack ... so whats worse , rational insults social discrimination / or physical pain ? , lost limbs dead relatives

hunger is population control

Tax them? They are clearly advertising, that would clearly imply taxation

I wouldn't ever do a terrorist attack, so I think others doing it is wrong.
If I were to go counter their terrorism with mine, all we would get is more dead people and my personal inability to live a regular life.

cos they're raised as such and atheists are executed in their countries

by?

Muslims either don't look into their faith enough, look into it enough and pathetically try to reason their way out of its moral absurdity, or look into it and decide they want things to be that way.
None of these options are acceptable, but the first two can be excused if you live in a fucked up sand country I suppose. Wouldn't accept that shit in a more civilised country.

Starvation

bingo

someone should create a viral meme to ridicule their sacrifice once and for all.

by whom?

yet they go bomb UK while living in it , also while having a child and a wife at home that has to deal with the social exile for the rest of their lives.

Natural selection, breeding out of control while living in a desert is a bad idea.

RELIGION IS A MENTAL ILLNESS for the person and the society it contaminates.

Those are called kaffirs. Not muslim.