What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing wrong?

I've been working out seriously for the first time in my life since late February and have been consistently going to the gym 5 days a week. My goal is to lose the fat and get toned (not necessarily muscular at this moment, just have some muscle definition). However my biggest obstacle right now is that I've seemed to reached a plateau. I started out at 165 lbs but I've been stuck at 161 for the past two weeks. Furthermore, I haven't been able to tolerate that much added weight on the barbells either.

My program consists of 5x5 stronglifts on monday, wednesday, and friday and the full fitness app weight loss workout program on tuesdays and thursdays. The only supplement I'm taking is creatine after my workouts and also fish oil. In terms of my diet, I've been trying to eat a little healthier but have been pretty much eating the same as before except keeping it below 1,500 calories a day as per the myfitnesspal app. I'm 27 y/o, 161 lbs, and 5' 7.5''. What am doing wrong? Also, what weight should I be aiming for to get a flatter torso?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41073926/#q41073926
youtube.com/watch?v=wfONNfAjyrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/41073926/#q41073926

REMINDER THAT THIS GUY IS AN AUTISTIC RETARD WHO CROSSPOSTS RANDOM THREADS FROM /FIT/ ONTO Sup Forums

DO NOT REPLY

SAGE

HIDE

>What am i doing wrong?
posting pics of people from /fit/ or other boards and pretending it's you

not cool man, not cool

jesus christ lad just end yourself
you look awful and you're a paki which is worse.
just stop eating period

If you don't get banned after this there is no moderation on this board

I made the original post on /fit/. I also like to use /int so I wanted your opinions as well.

What the hell is your guys' problem?

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is against the board rules

Oh sorry i didn't know

You must be short as fuck if you're 165lbs.

I'm also some what of a fatfuck like you, even have muffin tops - 193lbs and 184cm but it looks like you've never done a hard day's work in your life or even played sports.

There is a Brazilian janitor. Whenever i self-hate i get banned out of nowhere.

>Sup Forums
>moderation

Maybe the janitor is just trying to help you live your life better through the power of positive thinking.

#true

You should check your testosterone level
Try to sleep more, eat health and don't focus on your weight, your goal must be losing fat not weight

Also don't forget to exercise your whole body, this helps to raise your testosterone levels
>Don't skip leg day

Sprinting. That's all I'm going to say

youtube.com/watch?v=wfONNfAjyrc

you need to start with surgical intervention for those bitchtits

Walk a lot. Eat protein and little else. Get wool socks and good walking shoes and walk five miles before work and after.

>brown nipples
>no chesthair

Chink confirmed. You are hopeless anyway, stop trying.